www.passiondolls.com

Coming soon to PassionDolls

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Coming soon to PassionDolls

Post by MoviePilot »

PassionDolls wrote:
CF wrote:

If you are able to do so, please share prototype photos, as you did with the 158. It was fascinating to see how she was designed, and offer suggestions. We don't often get that opportunity to see the creation process, and it's a lot of fun.
Stop doing this as a lot of people are pretty aware what happen last time. Other stole our idea and make a modify copy quickly.

Maybe, but it also gives you valuable user feedback that can be used to optimize your design. WM Dolls also kept silent, and now they have a big breast model that has... well, somehow weird looking nipples

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

MoviePilot wrote:
PassionDolls wrote:
Maybe, but it also gives you valuable user feedback that can be used to optimize your design. WM Dolls also kept silent, and now they have a big breast model that has... well, somehow weird looking nipples
There won't be that nipple...
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

IanB
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by IanB »

Are there any photos of the Hilary 170 cm in a very dark skin tone?

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

No offense intended but I have found it confusing and frustrating browsing for dolls. Started browsing all the US supplier websites to look at and compare different models. Some sites have the same doll with different pictures. Sometimes the same pictures, sometimes the same doll body with a different head or wig or something. Most of them seem to be only slight variations of the same basic group of WM-dolls or YL-Dolls. Some sites have more or less or different pictures than other sites. I browse every site trying to find enough pictures of each doll to be able to get a good idea what she really looks like.

The confusing part is that it seems like each site has its own Name, number identification for what is basically the same doll, same thing with doll heads. It would be nice if the dolls were clearly identified as to which WM-Doll or YL-Doll model they were, so I could know if I'm looking at the same doll or not. I know there are alot of options so it must be difficult to categorize everything in a user-friendly design. And I understand PD has some exclusive models like "LeAnne huge bust/ass" and I definitely appreciate that, and its pretty obvious comparing her to other dolls that she is an exclusive. But for the most part it looks like many other sites all selling the same WM or YL dolls but they all call them something different.

Apologize if this is the wrong thread to post this kind of comment but I just wanted to say that. Regardless, I sincerely do appreciate PD for the work they do and providing a source for these awesome dolls.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

INFORMATIONS