www.passiondolls.com

Wait a minute?

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
pepe4158

Wait a minute?

Post by pepe4158 »

Been looking for a new doll....loved many of the dolls on this site

BUT same exact doll is on booty call doll site....what gives?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Wait a minute?

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Pepe,

Many vendors stock many of the same makers lines....unless they are an exclsuive where the vendor has contracted the maker to comission an exclusive line model...both the Passion Dolls 163 cm line and the new 158 cm gigantic boob doll is an example. BCD also are looking for quotes for their own CGI gal to ATM.

So to answer your question better...can you provide links to the line items and we can provide further insight.

Cheers anung :D

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

i was guessing he actually made the dolls, like Abbyss does....guessing not is what you are saying?

If he is selling dolls actually made by another creator that makes sense.

I live in So Cal and was looking for a doll close to me that i could drive and pick-up
Abyss is real close, and i figured they were the only ones....was surprise to see passion dolls is in Las Vegas and pretty close too

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Passion Dolls Studios and sales is based out of LV, the dolls, like almost all TPE dolls are made in China's doll factories. This is why the are listed here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=210 rather than here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=53

Trust this helps 8)

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Truth is most manufacturer even if they manufacture their own lines of dolls like we do, they also resell other dolls. They just don't sell it on their site, but on another site they created so it appears as if they are a unique manufacturer but they are not.

While I can do that, I don't see the benefit of it of keeping thing separate, unless I'm willing to allow other to resell our dolls which I do not intend to do. I guess what people like ordering from us is our fast support, large selections, and being a Doll Members will gives them even more options and future benefits when they buy a doll for us again.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

INFORMATIONS