www.passiondolls.com

Slow down during Chinese New Year

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Slow down during Chinese New Year

Post by PassionDolls »

For those who are not aware, all doll factories will be close for about two weeks during the CNY. Delay is expected after the factory is back up for production in about two weeks. I can't predict how long your wait would be, but based on what I'm seeing so far it could be a long delay.

Some people think that if you order after the holiday things will get back to normal. Wrong! If you order after the holiday you will be back in line like everyone else. Best to be in line now then wait till later when more people will be in front of you when the factory open back up.

Please note some dolls move faster than the other for several reasons. The most common reason is that they have more than one mold so that model doll can be produce a lot faster. Most new doll just released including ours only have one mold, so it means it take a lot longer to produce. Also larger dolls like our 158cm LeAnne is way more complex so more time is expected for this doll.

Finally, I just want to say that some people are fustrated due to the delay. Let me just say this. I understand a lot of people are very excited to get their dolls. However, remember that the people who make these dolls, rarely get breaks and they work around the clock to get them done for you. They choose to work long hours by choice, because they want to earn more, so understand that these workers are very motivated to work. The money they saved, they bring it home to their family. In China, many come to the city to work and the only time they go back home is during this holiday CNY, so they really deserved this break. Some only see their family once a year.

I hope all of you who had already order but not yet got your doll understand.

Thanks,
Passion Dolls
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

KiltedCowboy

Re: Slow down during Chinese New Year

Post by KiltedCowboy »

Just curious, will the holiday affect shipping/export as well? Thanks!
美琳 (Měi Lín) Doll Sweet 158 with Nanase head.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

PassionDolls wrote:They choose to work long hours by choice, because they want to earn more, so understand that these workers are very motivated to work. The money they saved, they bring it home to their family. In China, many come to the city to work and the only time they go back home is during this holiday CNY, so they really deserved this break. Some only see their family once a year.

I hope all of you who had already order but not yet got your doll understand.

Thanks,
Passion Dolls
As much as you might want your doll these doll creators are human too and if anything I'm glad they have a holiday like Americans do to take a break from the grind.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

KiltedCowboy wrote:Just curious, will the holiday affect shipping/export as well? Thanks!
Sorry, didn't see this message until now.

If your doll is out of China then no worries. If it still in China, that's another issue, as they are closed for the holiday as well.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Fox_and_the_Wolf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fox_and_the_Wolf »

I hope every worker gets to enjoy their CNY, as they all deserve a long, pleasant break from all their hard work. I think everyone on this site is understanding that the workers could definitely use the time off for some much needed rest and relaxation.

Anyways, to all whom it concerns, I hope you all enjoy your New Years, and please stay safe out there and most of all, rest and recuperate! ^~^

Happy Chinese New Years to you all! :D :)

Skynet
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Skynet »

Happy Chinese New Year for the Rooster 2017!!! Hope all there enjoy a long deserved break.
synthetic love/pleasure victim/electric shock/stimulation/activated/master minded/lose control/commit a crime

DNA

Post by DNA »

Skynet wrote:Happy Chinese New Year for the Rooster 2017!!! Hope all there enjoy a long deserved break.
:glou:

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

I hope that everyone gets their holiday. Everyone deserves time off.

I just have a question. You said that the break is two weeks? So they wont come back unti February 13?

Thanks and happy New Year.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Some mfg shops take more than two.
If anyone deserves a good break it's them.

canthardlywait
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by canthardlywait »

Do you have any idea of how long it may take to catch up with production based on past years? I'm planning on ordering a doll at the end of February so I''m not in a real rush for it, just kind of curious on the probability of a delay.

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Passion Dolls will be back very soon. I called my son last Sunday (he lives in China), and he & his wife were heading back to the city yesterday. He only got one week off, so please give them their space for a bit. If anything, it gives us more time to drool over their great selection. Man, I'm having a terrible home time deciding between the new 158 or the 163. I've read the extremely well written review of the163; has anyone pulled the trigger on the BBW 158?
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Meso wrote:Passion Dolls will be back very soon. I called my son last Sunday (he lives in China), and he & his wife were heading back to the city yesterday. He only got one week off, so please give them their space for a bit. If anything, it gives us more time to drool over their great selection. Man, I'm having a terrible home time deciding between the new 158 or the 163. I've read the extremely well written review of the163; has anyone pulled the trigger on the BBW 158?
I bought the 158. Waiting patiently for her. My first doll ever. Jwalker has the doll already and he has posted some pics in the other thread.

I wish everyone gets to enjoy the time off.

INFORMATIONS