www.passiondolls.com

Ideas for added realism

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Ideas for added realism

Post by PassionDolls »

MrSomaru wrote:I wouldn't want to change the size, it looks like it would stretch the material farther than the originally formed size, reducing durability. The EASIEST way I see it is leave the breast hollow where the implant is supposed to fit, kind of like the air holes left by the manufacturer and insert and seal the implant that way, so as to ensure it is not cosmetically compromised. This is assumin however that the doll's, er, flesh is made in 2 pieces before being joined with the skeleton and whatever else inside parts would be present. Since I don't know the manufacturing process, so I can only make guesses.
also, I'd rather retain the natural look from the breasts rather than simply making them bigger. I wouldn't mind paying an extra $500 or so for perfect doll breasts...

Well have to look from an economic stand point. I don't think a lot of people can afford an extra $500 or even $250 extra for a doll.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

MrSomaru
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrSomaru »

PassionDolls wrote:
MrSomaru wrote:I wouldn't want to change the size, it looks like it would stretch the material farther than the originally formed size, reducing durability. The EASIEST way I see it is leave the breast hollow where the implant is supposed to fit, kind of like the air holes left by the manufacturer and insert and seal the implant that way, so as to ensure it is not cosmetically compromised. This is assumin however that the doll's, er, flesh is made in 2 pieces before being joined with the skeleton and whatever else inside parts would be present. Since I don't know the manufacturing process, so I can only make guesses.
also, I'd rather retain the natural look from the breasts rather than simply making them bigger. I wouldn't mind paying an extra $500 or so for perfect doll breasts...

Well have to look from an economic stand point. I don't think a lot of people can afford an extra $500 or even $250 extra for a doll.
In a perfect world, it would be an option, but I'm aware of the costs in actually MAKING it an option. If nobody pays for the option, it's a waste of time or money. It would have to be something that a lot of people who purchase these dolls would say "hell yeah, I'll buy that!" and actually follow through with.

DNA

Post by DNA »

Agree that more custom breast shape options would be very attractive.

(If you need extra material, The spare inserts make excellent material for repairs and to experiment with.)

Good idea fairy bit me on the butt and I tried melting TPE and laminating tacky elastic sports wrap tape with TPE, kind of like the way you laminate fiber glass cloth with resin, similar process.
It turned out better than I expected and encouraging.
This could be a way to re-enforce breast shapes from the inside, allowing for more weight and perkiness and possibly softer more jelly TPE to fill the hollow area.

Some other topics have mentioned that the most realistic feeling soft breasts need a more durable thin outer skin layer with something like 800% elongation but relatively tough with a more jelly interior.
For silicone work, common method is a platinum silicone product called Dragon skin that is very tough and stretchy, but is used as a thin outer layer to encapsulate a softer jelly interior.
A thick piece of Dragon skin is not soft, but when you use a thin layer over more jelly material, the combination is amazing.

photo of "cohesive" sports wrap tape. Generic brands are better price.
Attachments
Tape.JPG
Tape.JPG (14.55 KiB) Viewed 1071 times

Geo33+
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Geo33+ »

MrSomaru wrote:I've seen the videos on a love doll's softness, especially the tpe dolls, butt one thing has always bothered me... The lack of realistic jiggle for the chest region, for all sized chests. Now, logistics and durability make coming up with these things difficult, I'm aware, but I've been tossing around a few ideas to make it possible to emulate breast and fatty tissues to make it jiggle and wobble like a real woman's. first, I thought Saline implants. due to their water like nature, they would compliment the nature of the tpe better than something like a silicone gel implant. But then after seeing a japanese sex toy that literally acts like a pair of large realistic breasts I thought "why not a super thin tpe gel implant in the regions where you want the jiggle?" like the breast and rear region. Or hell, just a section of tpe that is like 50% softer at the appropriate regions? I'm just brainstorming here. Or, you know, some deformation based on how the doll is positioned. Not too much, just enough to notice that the breasts move quite nicely.
if you have felt a womans breats who have a "boob job"....they feel no different to my dolls breasts...yes before a "boob job" you can jiggle a womans brests,but not after they have had one though...:)

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Let's see... how about 36 pairs of shoes, some she's never worn at all... that sounds real to me... :)
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

DNA

Post by DNA »

VegasBill wrote:Let's see... how about 36 pairs of shoes, some she's never worn at all... that sounds real to me... :)
:lol: That should be a custom feature. Great idea!

On the topic of future doll development, with advances in rapid prototyping manufacturing, lets say a customer requests according to:
1) Weight- for those with concerns with weight, you start with selecting weight.
2) Center of gravity- determines where the weight is balanced, the proportions, distribution of more durable material, softer material, and solid or hollow areas.
3) Shape , tone, face, etc.

Configured in a CAD application with 3D modeling and photo realistic rendering of course. Application will be low cost, but refundable if you order a doll.

INFORMATIONS