www.passiondolls.com

Ideas for added realism

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
MrSomaru
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Ideas for added realism

Post by MrSomaru »

I've seen the videos on a love doll's softness, especially the tpe dolls, butt one thing has always bothered me... The lack of realistic jiggle for the chest region, for all sized chests. Now, logistics and durability make coming up with these things difficult, I'm aware, but I've been tossing around a few ideas to make it possible to emulate breast and fatty tissues to make it jiggle and wobble like a real woman's. first, I thought Saline implants. due to their water like nature, they would compliment the nature of the tpe better than something like a silicone gel implant. But then after seeing a japanese sex toy that literally acts like a pair of large realistic breasts I thought "why not a super thin tpe gel implant in the regions where you want the jiggle?" like the breast and rear region. Or hell, just a section of tpe that is like 50% softer at the appropriate regions? I'm just brainstorming here. Or, you know, some deformation based on how the doll is positioned. Not too much, just enough to notice that the breasts move quite nicely.

Aber

Re: Ideas for added realism

Post by Aber »

Heh, I was thinking saline implants too.
I'm contemplating giving my Jessica 163cm with big boobs some major surgery. :cry:

I love the face, the body, the size of the boobs and the nipples but the boobs are just too firm for breast sex. And why have big boobs if you can't do that!
MechadollUSA 95D (2016): Heated, 3 Faces: Brigette, Sophie, Laura; skin tone:normal, no fuzz, plain nails
Doll Sweet 145+ (2016): 3 heads:Lilith, sKayla, DoraCE; white skin, tight joints, no fuzz, no nails
Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong: Head 2, built-in oral and anal
PassionDolls 158cm pre-order with massive boobs and Trina head

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Love your avatar Aber!

TPE is 1 cast. TPR toys can have 2 differrent layers of different softness/toughness. Not sure if TPE dolls can have multiple hot casting into the mold or only 1 pour.

Now from what I know about warhammer40k miniatures and plastic model casting is that they use injection molding which means multiple points on entry are injected into the mold from different angels to get hard to reach spots in the mold and completely fill the mold evenly.

This allows wh40k GamesWorkshop to design any and all shapes for the mold in such a way they can hide the mold lines too!

Can tpe dolls be made by mold injection?

I wish I can fast forward to the future where I can have a sex doll bot bounce up and down on my cock and smile and giggle and make dirty dirty faces at me as I pump her full.

Is it possible to put springs into the skeleton joints? Is it possible to set or unset the joints springs?

MrSomaru
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrSomaru »

I was talking mainly as options, like implants proportionate yo the size of the doll's standard breasts. I mean yeah, some additinal tpe will have to be used in the chest area to omprove durability to keep the skin from tearing on the most extreme of implants. This is more of an idea to give realistic jiggle to dolls that don't have specifically shaped parts that jiggle. Small butts and boobs can jiggle a lot too!

MrSomaru
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrSomaru »

Well, the way I see it working, at least for the breasts, is that many of the breasts actually have air pockets in them by design. I figure it wouldn't be TOO much more difficult to insert a thin TPE gel implant inside the breast, or some other material that won't destroy the tpe should the implant bladder rupture in some way. The implant would need to be big enough to make the breasts more lifelike, but not so big as to compromise the surrounding TPE.

DNA

Post by DNA »

MrSomaru wrote:Well, the way I see it working, at least for the breasts, is that many of the breasts actually have air pockets in them by design. I figure it wouldn't be TOO much more difficult to insert a thin TPE gel implant inside the breast, or some other material that won't destroy the tpe should the implant bladder rupture in some way. The implant would need to be big enough to make the breasts more lifelike, but not so big as to compromise the surrounding TPE.
Great idea, looking forward to seeing the results of your design and work. Planning to post photos and tutorials?

MrSomaru
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrSomaru »

Uh.... Uh? The stuff I've mentioned and method are based on what I've learnt by lurking in the forums for a while. I'd just like it to be a custom option from the factory! I'm just trying to justify a viable method it could be done. At least for the breasts. The butt would be a more pain in the ass (ha ha) to actually do.

DNA

Post by DNA »

MrSomaru wrote:Uh.... Uh? The stuff I've mentioned and method are based on what I've learnt by lurking in the forums for a while. I'd just like it to be a custom option from the factory! I'm just trying to justify a viable method it could be done. At least for the breasts. The butt would be a more pain in the ass (ha ha) to actually do.
OK, recommend you actually do some work and develop fabrication techniques, then you'll have a realistic basis on advising the factory.

MrSomaru
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrSomaru »

apparently "ideas" doesn't click

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

The Busty Aichan boob toy to my knowledge is the most realistic set of TPE breast in existence they feel and giggle as real as you can get, the problem is they are so soft it would not take much to destroy them, this is the problem with TPE the softer it is the easier it is to tear

DNA

Post by DNA »

MrSomaru wrote:apparently "ideas" doesn't click
Practical experience beats the good idea fairy all the time and is a better catalyst for inspiration and actual practical ideas.
Have you tried working with TPE, silicone, or composite materials in general? Very fascinating , recommend you give it a try.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

MrSomaru wrote:I've seen the videos on a love doll's softness, especially the tpe dolls, butt one thing has always bothered me... The lack of realistic jiggle for the chest region, for all sized chests. Now, logistics and durability make coming up with these things difficult, I'm aware, but I've been tossing around a few ideas to make it possible to emulate breast and fatty tissues to make it jiggle and wobble like a real woman's. first, I thought Saline implants. due to their water like nature, they would compliment the nature of the tpe better than something like a silicone gel implant. But then after seeing a japanese sex toy that literally acts like a pair of large realistic breasts I thought "why not a super thin tpe gel implant in the regions where you want the jiggle?" like the breast and rear region. Or hell, just a section of tpe that is like 50% softer at the appropriate regions? I'm just brainstorming here. Or, you know, some deformation based on how the doll is positioned. Not too much, just enough to notice that the breasts move quite nicely.
Actually I have been looking into this and this isn't really a new idea. Technically if you do implant on a real women you cut her up and put in the implant, the wound gradually heel and their may or may not be much of a scar.... problem is making a doll is not like that and it also requires exposing the doll to high temperature, which can damage the implant. However, implant afterward may be an option but unlike human the scar/cut will not heal and can only be glued together which will likely leave a gap.

Another thing: cost. It's going to be expensive if you are going to use medical grade implant. If you use cheapo stuff it going to break and leak very easy.

It not a bad idea, but to make it work it is more complicated. Even if a method is found, you have to factor in the cost and time as well.

That's said. It is doable, but you it yourself. There has been people injecting air or whatever into the doll breast.

Beside the 162cm Krissy bubble butts and the 158cm huge boobs, I think it is wiggle enough. But ya, if you an implant it you can control the size like make it bigger, like the Krissy doll boob from a C-cup to say an H cup.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

MrSomaru
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrSomaru »

I wouldn't want to change the size, it looks like it would stretch the material farther than the originally formed size, reducing durability. The EASIEST way I see it is leave the breast hollow where the implant is supposed to fit, kind of like the air holes left by the manufacturer and insert and seal the implant that way, so as to ensure it is not cosmetically compromised. This is assumin however that the doll's, er, flesh is made in 2 pieces before being joined with the skeleton and whatever else inside parts would be present. Since I don't know the manufacturing process, so I can only make guesses.
also, I'd rather retain the natural look from the breasts rather than simply making them bigger. I wouldn't mind paying an extra $500 or so for perfect doll breasts...

Hand Banana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hand Banana »

In regards to breasts, they are pretty heavy. Recreating them to be durable and soft means adding weight and reinforcing them by means of the skeleton...like a real person.

At a certain point its not as cost effective as hollow breasts, as far ad I can tell.

MrSomaru
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrSomaru »

Hand Banana wrote:In regards to breasts, they are pretty heavy. Recreating them to be durable and soft means adding weight and reinforcing them by means of the skeleton...like a real person.

At a certain point its not as cost effective as hollow breasts, as far ad I can tell.
until a material that's strong enough is created, any implants would have to be a cup or two smaller than the whole breast, and located more towards the bottom of the breast. If I could just doodle out my idea, you could see what I mean. More tpe towards the top where it connects to the chest for more support so it doesn't sag too much and is a bit more reinforced than if it was where it would be on a real breast. I totally expect the life of the doll to be shorter but If it's my choice to pay for such an option if it were to be done. The implant could be filled with an ultra soft tpe that is close to a gel like consistency, if that's a thing. I DO wish I had material to play around with but I lack the time, money, and space to do so.

INFORMATIONS