www.passiondolls.com

EXCLUSIVE DOLL: 158cm Super Huge Tits and Ass Doll LeAnne

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
unlovable

Re: EXCLUSIVE DOLL: 158cm Super Huge Tits and Ass Doll LeAnn

Post by unlovable »

If you cant decide on the best 40, then post all 200!

Thanks for the update

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

FINALLY!!! THE PHOTOS ARE NOW UP. THERE ARE MORE THAN 50+ PHOTOS. HARD TO CHOOSE OUT OF THE HUNDREDS OF PHOTOS.

Image Image Image Image

FOR MORE INFO OR TO BUY THIS DOLL GO HERE: https://www.passiondolls.com/product/gi ... l-leanne-a

SEE ALL THE PHOTOS BEFORE WE MIGHT TAKE SOME DOWN. ENJOY!
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

I am having a little bit of a mini freak out.

It says it was delivered. But it wasnt and it was signed for by someone else. Is this normal?

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Who signed for it?did you contact fedex?

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Right under delivered it says the name of the person who signed it.

It is very strange. If you follow the travel history it stays in china until the point it is "delivered" then it says the town and state I live in.

I have no idea what is going on. I am a little worried.

I called fedex and it was an automated system and it said it was delivered. So seriously I have no idea.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

unlovable wrote:Right under delivered it says the name of the person who signed it.

It is very strange. If you follow the travel history it stays in china until the point it is "delivered" then it says the town and state I live in.

I called fedex and it was an automated system and it said it was delivered. So seriously I have no idea.
Any update on this? Have you tried calling fedex directly and try to get a hold of a live person? Any chance they left it outside by your door or garage? Would be pretty crummy if they didn't have you sign for it.

Keep us posted. Hope she finds you soon.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

roadside28 wrote:
unlovable wrote:Right under delivered it says the name of the person who signed it.

Any update on this? Have you tried calling fedex directly and try to get a hold of a live person? Any chance they left it outside by your door or garage? Would be pretty crummy if they didn't have you sign for it.

Keep us posted. Hope she finds you soon.
Have no idea whats is going on. There was nothing outside my house. I have people living with me so if fedex came they would have been there too. No one came to my house. I emailed fedex and questioned them, havent heard back. Im at work so i cant take the time to call. I also emailed passion dolls and havent heard back.

It says it was oit for delivery in china then magically delivered to my city in USA. What the fuck?

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

I don't think FedEx rejected it, because then it would've been at a fedex hub (probably hong kong)...it never left shenzen, it was only out for an hour... I bet the factory called it back for some reason. The vendor needs to get in touch with them asap and find out why.

The guy who signed is probably the factory's shipping manager or whatever... it says Indiana because the driver who brought it back probably either didn't have the option to change the delivery address on his end, or he was just too lazy.

I can't imagine why they'd have a doll brought back. Maybe they forgot your wig or something lol... Hopefully the vendor gets on this ASAP and gets you some answers!

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

unlovable wrote:I am having a little bit of a mini freak out.

It says it was delivered. But it wasnt and it was signed for by someone else. Is this normal?
Nothing to freak out about. It clearly stated it return back to us. When it is returned it need to be signed as well. I send you an email within a few hours after you send me an email. This could have been easily resolved by contacting us first instead of posting it here.

The can't ship it out yet so sending it back. Can be a bunch of reason including but not limited to their warehouse is full, etc. Guess you'll have to wait a bit longer. We'll see if we can ship it from somewhere else.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

PassionDolls wrote:

Nothing to freak out about. It clearly stated it return back to us. When it is returned it need to be signed as well. I send you an email within a few hours after you send me an email. This could have been easily resolved by contacting us first instead of posting it here.

The can't ship it out yet so sending it back. Can be a bunch of reason including but not limited to their warehouse is full, etc. Guess you'll have to wait a bit longer. We'll see if we can ship it from somewhere else.

Sorry Doug but when it said delivered to the city and state I live in thats not clear that it was sent back to you. It said it was delivered to the USA. Not clear

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

PassionDolls wrote:

This could have been easily resolved by contacting us first instead of posting it here.
Wow, nice customer service... No reason to be scared of the negative press here unless you're actually doing something wrong.

Though if I were currently in the market for a doll, I'd be a bit nervous about buying from a vendor who just says "Just have to wait a bit longer", than actually finding the reason and explaining why the doll that the customer paid for doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

I apologize for the confusion. But I was worried someone else signed for my package and took it. I was also trying to hurry and get an explanation because I had to go to work and didnt know if it was being delivered or not.

If it simply said it was delivered back to the factory I wouldnt have been so confused and worried. But it actually said it was delivered to my state and city in the united states. So I thought it was out of China. Why would I think it went back to the factory if it said it was delivered to the USA?

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

@unloveable, not to worry! You only need to start tracking carefully after the doll clears Customs. FedEx tracking will indicate Customs clearance. This shipment also will not be dropped off at your door without a signature. When you see that the doll has arrived at your town's airport, that is the time to request to take the next day off work.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

unlovable wrote:If it simply said it was delivered back to the factory I wouldnt have been so confused and worried. But it actually said it was delivered to my state and city in the united states. So I thought it was out of China. Why would I think it went back to the factory if it said it was delivered to the USA?

That's understandable yep. When odd things occur in delivery systems etc sometimes the notification updates aren't exactly right in what's really going on. Even if PD hadn't told me what was going on I'd stillt hink it wasn't actually delievered or even entered the US from the series of notifications you had gotten previously to the "delivered" point. I can tell you from having two dolls shipped to me that never did a doll come straight from China to even my region of the US without stopping by multiple places. Including Alaska. :P

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Unlovable, (I hate having to call you that :thumbs_down: ) you do not need to feel bad or apologize to anyone. I'd have gone into freak out mode too if it said signed, sealed and delivered as well. Talk about sloppy, careless and flippant service by my favorite delivery company. I would have posted on here too, looking for some advice or explanation. My first thought would have been ''oh nooo....someone stole my doll!''

INFORMATIONS