www.passiondolls.com

Passion Dolls Update: More doll coming soon....

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Passion Dolls Update: More doll coming soon....

Post by manobon »

Anyone know? Or are the heads exclusive to Passion Dolls? (If so, what are the names/IDs of the head models?)

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

manobon wrote:Anyone know? Or are the heads exclusive to Passion Dolls? (If so, what are the names/IDs of the head models?)
Huh, not sure myself. I think the second one is a YL Lori head: http://www.yldoll.com/shop/index.php?ro ... duct_id=54

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

manobon wrote:Which heads are used in the pictures in the first post? Are they WM (and if so, which numbers)?
The very first head (Hilary on our site) is head #142.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Is it possible for you to mismatch one doll's body with a different doll's head across different manufacturers?

How far off would the color matching between head and body be if you could do something like that? Provided both are TPE doll, just from different companies?

If this isn't possible, I hope that it would become feasible in the future. This is one of the things that have frustrated me the most. These days, rarely are new heads released by themselves. It's always a head and a body released simultaneously. So what we end up with is new head & body combinations that older heads/body components are not compatible with. It's like Sony or Microsoft releasing a new console for every new game that is released, and only that console works with the game.

Sometimes I see a doll released with a drop-head gorgeous head, but her body is the epitome of disproportion and quite off-putting for such a pretty head. At other times, I see an amazing bombshell of a body that causes me to drool, but then the less appealing face abruptly ends that state of happiness. I would love to be able to just take what I like from both components and merge them together to make the doll that I want.

Major props if this can be done with doll companies that aren't yet registered here with TDF.

symmes

Post by symmes »

Xephyr wrote:Is it possible for you to mismatch one doll's body with a different doll's head across different manufacturers?
AFAIK, any vendor can mix-and-match heads and bodies from different "manufacturers"/designers when the products are made at the Jinsan factory. Common brands that can be mixed-and-matched like this include WM, OR, and YL. Skin tone should match exactly if you order both at the same time. Personally, I've got an OR 156cm B-cup body with a WM head.

Mixing-and-matching beyond a single manufacturing "family" becomes trickier in terms of matching skin tones. There can also be issues because of the head attachment systems, which might require a custom-made adapter. (IIRC, Jinsan and DH168 use compatible systems, but double-check that before you try.) I've heard of people using adapters, but I'm by no means an expert on this issue.

Beware mixing-and-matching TPE and silicone products. They don't get along together; when put into contact for more than a few minutes, a chemical reaction may begin that can damage one or both products. I've heard of people putting TPE heads on silicone dolls or vice-versa, but doing so safely requires separating the two materials with something else.

TRI-POD
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TRI-POD »

OMG!!!! They look great!

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Xephyr wrote:Is it possible for you to mismatch one doll's body with a different doll's head across different manufacturers?

How far off would the color matching between head and body be if you could do something like that? Provided both are TPE doll, just from different companies?
Sorry, I missed this post.

To answer your questions, the head may fit in the body but the color cannot be a perfect match - unless each factory use the same formulation of TPE. I would say 80-75% match and it is usually OK for most people. But if you are not OK with it then don't do it.

But still you also know that even with the same manufacturer the skin tone is also off even when you buy another head later. Perfect match even from same factory is impossible, however, it is way better than if it was from another factory.

The only way to get a perfect or near perfect match is when you order the head together with the doll body.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

More updates on our site....

ImageImageImage

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Doug - your new girls are torturingly beautiful.

Best wishes

Harem

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

Aw man I thought the middle one was your new b-cup doll you've hinted at.

OmegaDrill
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OmegaDrill »

PassionDolls wrote:Image
More balanced in the upper area than the LeAnne doll. The arms though...

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Is violet the the climax doll?

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Spartan898 wrote:Is violet the the climax doll?
Yes sir!
ImageImageImage

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Sex is one thing . . . but the advantage of a doll having a large well defined curvaceous derrriere is that when carrying her you've got something to grab hold onto stop her slipping.

The carrying of a doll is not something immediately obvious to those who haven't yet done it. . .

Best wishes

Harem

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

haremlover wrote:Sex is one thing . . . but the advantage of a doll having a large well defined curvaceous derrriere is that when carrying her you've got something to grab hold onto stop her slipping.

The carrying of a doll is not something immediately obvious to those who haven't yet done it. . .

Best wishes

Harem
If they lift wrong their back will remind them by next morning if not sooner. I lift my Jeannie by my hands 1 under back the other hand under her legs above the knees not at them.

INFORMATIONS