www.passiondolls.com

Review: 158cm Super Huge Tits and Ass Doll LeAnne

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Cwjessee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Review: 158cm Super Huge Tits and Ass Doll LeAnne

Post by Cwjessee »

Lots to handle. Permanent bed mate

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

She just arrived! Customs did not inspect and the FedEx driver offered to help get the box through the front door. He asked "what's in there" and I simply answered "oh, its for photography." "Oh neat, OK!"

I will update the first page of this forum thread with additional details after I get her out of the box. Unfortunately, I have a flight coming up later today, so I won't have time to post a detailed report until this coming weekend.

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

OMG each boob is bigger than my head.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Mick wrote:OMG each boob is bigger than my head.
That's what we all wanted to hear! :)

Some top questions:

How soft are the breasts compared to others (please name specific dolls you're comparing against, to help us understand).

What can you tell us about the weight?

Please post a couple of photos from various angles, if you have time. Thanks, and congrats again!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

CF wrote:
Mick wrote:OMG each boob is bigger than my head.
That's what we all wanted to hear! :)

Some top questions:

How soft are the breasts compared to others (please name specific dolls you're comparing against, to help us understand).

What can you tell us about the weight?

Please post a couple of photos from various angles, if you have time. Thanks, and congrats again!
I'm in a bit of a rush as I need to catch a flight in a few hours.

Her breasts are very soft and squeezable. If you have watched my "bouncy bouncy breast test" videos of the OR H-cup, this doll's massive rack behaves in a similar fashion.

She is heavy and carrying the box is absolultely a 2 man job. Once we got her in the door, I carefully removed her packaging and then slid her box across the floor to be next to the bed. Then it was a 2-step procedure to get her into a standing position inside her box.

First, I sat her up (head not attached yet). That freed up room in the box so that I could slide her backward a bit. Then I stood in the box behind her and hoisted her onto her feet. I straightened her torso, and couldn't resist pretending I was in one of the Japanese "chikan" (train mollestation) videos. Her ass is amazing, her thighs are plump, and yet she has a small waist.

Anyway, still standing in the box with her, I rotated her 90 degrees and then allowed her to fall backward onto the bed.

Patience is the key when managing a doll this heavy.

More details and pics later.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I can't wait for a torso version!

We all envy you today! Thanks for sharing the great news!
Viva la megaboobs!

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

I was thinking of putting the box on my bed and getting her out of it that way. I dont know if that is a good idea or not.

Anything you can give us is much appreciated Mick and thanks for giving us updates. How are you not going to cancel your trip? Lol. I wouldn't be able to take it leaving as soon as she got to my place. I wouldnt be able to focus on anything. Lol.

Thanks again!

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

unlovable wrote:I was thinking of putting the box on my bed and getting her out of it that way. I dont know if that is a good idea or not.

Anything you can give us is much appreciated Mick and thanks for giving us updates. How are you not going to cancel your trip? Lol. I wouldn't be able to take it leaving as soon as she got to my place. I wouldnt be able to focus on anything. Lol.

Thanks again!
I'm not sure you'd be able to get the box up onto your bed, without getting some plywood and building yourself some kind of ramp. That sounds like a lot of work to me. :razz: Hopefully some other people will comment and offer their thoughts on this topic.

My flight was already booked before I received the email from PD with my shipping label info. It is a business trip that I can't skip out of. Oh well, it pays for my doll and my other habits!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Who else is refreshing this thread every half hour to look for photos? :)
Viva la megaboobs!

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

CF wrote:Who else is refreshing this thread every half hour to look for photos? :)
Photos, videos. Anything!

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

So for some reason I'm not able to edit the 2nd post in this thread. It is missing the "Edit" button, although I do see that button for some of my other posts here. Weird!

So here is a quick review before I have to head to the airport. I'll try to post a better review over the coming weekend.

For all pictures included within this post, I am posting the smaller "preview" pictures. You can view the full-size ones from the Doll Album, here:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=8245

Obligatory box shot.

I ordered her with 2 heads, and they arrived in perfect condition. No compression damage around the eyes from the packing material!

Copping a feel while she's still in the box....

After I got all of her protective wrapping removed around hands and feet.

Vag sculpt.

The anus is not really obvious when she's laying on her side. You have to spread her a bit to see it. Do not be alarmed by its seemingly small size in this shot, as it spreads open considerably more when you have her in the "spread eagle" position.

Her ass and thighs are amazing! I didn't have time to take standing shots, but check this out....

OK, enough teasing already. You're here for the boobs, right?

Fans of long, erect nipples are going to love this doll.

She can assist you with breast sex by pushing her tits together. But you'll still want to squeeze them yourself!!! I struggled a bit when rotating one of her wrists. It takes a little figuring out to know how the various joints work, and what their limits are.

Last shot for today!

I took her for a quick "test drive". Being inside her vagina feels good and it is textured inside... it took a lot of self-disciple not to finish inside. In future test runs I'll need to wear a condom. Anal sex was also easy (I had her laying on her back with her legs pushed out and back toward her head). Both holes accommodated me easily and I did not "bottom out" (I think the specs say they are 1 inch deeper than I am long). I'm looking forward to trying doggy style with her, but ran out of time for today.

Breast sex. Oh my.... playing with this doll is about as near as you can get to the "tit-fucking a SCORE girl" experience. The breasts are squishy as there is a hollow air pocket inside, but there's still plenty of TPE in her breasts as well. I'm of average girth and length, and I completely disappeared inside her cleavage. The trick is NOT to use too much lube, or you'll pop out of her cleavage tunnel.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

The "Edit" button disappears after a certain period of time, locking in the content.

Thanks for the photos and details, especially under a time crunch! She's so pretty. It looks like the packing was very good, so she got home safe and sound.

I'm curious to hear more about the weight of the doll, over time.

Have a safe trip and please share more of her when you get home!
Viva la megaboobs!

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Thanks for the update mick!

Cant wait for my girl!

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

CF wrote:The "Edit" button disappears after a certain period of time, locking in the content.

Thanks for the photos and details, especially under a time crunch! She's so pretty. It looks like the packing was very good, so she got home safe and sound.

I'm curious to hear more about the weight of the doll, over time.

Have a safe trip and please share more of her when you get home!
Thanks for explaining about the edit button!

I ordered 2 heads so that increased the weight of the shipment. Total shipping weight was around 130lbs according to FedEx. I think the doll weighs 107lbs... not sure if that is with head attached or not. Also included is a pink top, a bag of goodies (gloves, douche, comb), and Passion Dolls threw in some extra wigs since I ordered the 2nd head.

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

Last post for today. I like the separation between her vagina and anus. This is a good design that should reduce the chance of causing minor anal tears I've experienced with other dolls.

@unlovable, I hope you get your lady soon.

INFORMATIONS