www.passiondolls.com

My Review of Passiondolls 158cm LeAnne

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My Review of Passiondolls 158cm LeAnne

Post by bobhenry »

Did you already tore her vag?

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

bobhenry wrote:Did you already tore her vag?
No, I did not. Sorry if the images look a little confusing. Her Jay is in perfect shape. Her Asshole on the other hand did stretch out a little bit, but I expected this. As I mentioned prior. I'm fairly girthy, and any toys I've owned in the past have all suffered the same. I'm not upset at all, It still looks beautiful, it's just now she remembers me. ;)

Raijin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raijin »

Hey roadside, do you think you could take a few pictures of her vag while she's in the doggy position or bent over?

Thanks again for your updates!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

dollguy wrote:I cant stress enough,awesome review. Keep it going...
Agreed, all of the photos and answers really are helpful!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Raijin wrote:Hey roadside, do you think you could take a few pictures of her vag while she's in the doggy position or bent over?

Hey Raijin,

I believe you were the gent asking about vagina sex during doggy style from earlier. It is possible, however it is a bit tedious to set up. Here are some more images of her butt bent over.
rsz_imag0611.jpg
rsz_imag0611.jpg (317.32 KiB) Viewed 3722 times
rsz_1imag0612.jpg
rsz_1imag0612.jpg (339.84 KiB) Viewed 3722 times
rsz_imag0613.jpg
rsz_imag0613.jpg (316.79 KiB) Viewed 3722 times
As you can see from this next image here it is a bit far in, and down a bit low.
rsz_imag0614.jpg
rsz_imag0614.jpg (297.82 KiB) Viewed 3722 times
Standard doggy stye doesn't work if you are looking to use her vagina. What I did during my test set up for this position was place pillows under her legs to raise her butt up a bit. Then I tilted her torso back a bit. This raised her ass and vagina better, and allowed me to a better path for anal, and made her vagina accessible where as it wasn't normally during doggy play.

I hope these help. Here are two more of her bottom. Such a good shape!
rsz_imag0615.jpg
rsz_imag0615.jpg (314.32 KiB) Viewed 3722 times
rsz_imag0616.jpg
rsz_imag0616.jpg (307.24 KiB) Viewed 3722 times
My Lilly wanted to tell you all to stay cheeky! ;)

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

man that's huge ass!

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

Great review of your 158cm doll Roadside28. Love your pics. You are da man! She is the ultimate BBW! I better start saving up my pennies.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

How quickly did those tits finish you off the first time you got between them? Lol.

Any luck finding clothes?

How hard do you think putting clothes on her would be?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

"DAT ASS!"

This doll is a party from every angle!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

unlovable wrote:How quickly did those tits finish you off the first time you got between them? Lol.

Any luck finding clothes?

How hard do you think putting clothes on her would be?
Haven't started shopping yet. The top I have on her now was a bit difficult to get on. But we made it work. Pants or yoga pants will be easy. I don't see bra's, swimsuits, or stuff that ties together being hard. strapless stuff will be easy. The things that go around her arms like a tight shirt will be a bit tough. But if you put her arms super close to her body, and get it on first, then go one arm at a time, it will eventually work. Just have to work with her. She doesn't want to be dressed, she likes being free. ;)

As for how quick I lasted between her tits. Not long, not long at all. With her laying down, and her boobs all lubed up. Like I said it's like having heaven wrapped around your little gent. I've titty fucked girls before. But this doll trumps all past experiences. Your guy will disappear in her cleavage, and you will have these amazing jiggly breasts hugging your dick. It's beyond words. I lasted maybe a few mins. I was really in the mood though. I'm sure I could of lasted longer, but why fight her, lol.

Her sloppy slippery lubed up cleavage will milk you fast. Don't fight it, just enjoy it when she arrives. Breast sex with her trumps all the other actives you can do with her. But I'm really into titty fucking. ;)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

You been hittin' dat hard Roady......that ass has been well tapped.

Recommend you send a PM to Fantastic Plastic who can walk you through a hot melt repair to stop that tare from running.

You need a better lube me thinks for the backdoor and be mindful of the loading on the insert angle. Did you vaso her up first when commsioning here out of the box....I always vaso my TPE gals in their high strss areas after their intial washdown as part of the commisioning proceedure prior to getting to know them.This just helps the TPE become more maleable and resist stress tares.

See below...
20170222_185612.jpg
20170222_185612.jpg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 3653 times
Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Raijin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raijin »

roadside28 wrote:
Raijin wrote:Hey roadside, do you think you could take a few pictures of her vag while she's in the doggy position or bent over?

Hey Raijin,

I believe you were the gent asking about vagina sex during doggy style from earlier. It is possible, however it is a bit tedious to set up. Here are some more images of her butt bent over.
rsz_imag0611.jpg
rsz_1imag0612.jpg
rsz_imag0613.jpg
As you can see from this next image here it is a bit far in, and down a bit low.
rsz_imag0614.jpg
Standard doggy stye doesn't work if you are looking to use her vagina. What I did during my test set up for this position was place pillows under her legs to raise her butt up a bit. Then I tilted her torso back a bit. This raised her ass and vagina better, and allowed me to a better path for anal, and made her vagina accessible where as it wasn't normally during doggy play.

I hope these help. Here are two more of her bottom. Such a good shape!
rsz_imag0615.jpg
rsz_imag0616.jpg
My Lilly wanted to tell you all to stay cheeky! ;)
I am indeed. Thank you so much for taking the time to take those pictures! I'm sure everyone monitoring this thread also appreciates your frequent updates.

Keep 'em coming, bro :D

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Image

Recommend you send a PM to Fantastic Plastic who can walk you through a hot melt repair to stop that tare from running.

You need a better lube me thinks for the backdoor and be mindful of the loading on the insert angle. Did you vaso her up first when commsioning here out of the box....I always vaso my TPE gals in their high strss areas after their intial washdown as part of the commisioning proceedure prior to getting to know them.This just helps the TPE become more maleable and resist stress tares.

The lube I have is really great, and I do lube her up a lot. It's just my curse man. I stretch things out, lol. Being girthy sucks sometimes. :(

And I didn't use vaso, that's a great idea though. I did just do a wash down of her, and rubbed her down with corn starch. I've heard that's the best from a lot of people, and I've used it on other products as well. She is super smooth. :)

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

roadside28 wrote:
unlovable wrote:How is cleaning. I know you have an inserted but her ass. Is it hard? Any tips? Thanks for the updates and pics and vids. Her boobs are just so big they get me every time.
Cleaning isn't as bad as I thought. I have a pail, with a really soft rag. I fill it with warm water, and use the blue dish soap, I'll lightly rub the areas of her that need it. So far I've only had to really wash her ass and private area. That and her chest, I've used that a lot. ;) After that, I dry her off with another soft towel, then I take corn starch and powder her.

As mentioned the insert pops right out, you can clean that easily in your sink. The anal entrance is a bit different. I will lay her on my bed, and put towels underneath her bottom. When you order her, she comes with a little pump spray bottle. I Fill that up with the warm soap water. I pump it into her bottom, and let it all drain out on the towels. After doing that once or twice. I empty the bottle, and fill it with just warm water. And I pump that in, and again let it drain onto the towel, or I grab another towel if need be.

Once I feel it's cleaned out really well. I stand her up, and have her ass facing a fan to air dry it out. Pretty easy for the most part honestly. I have a giant ass hip toy. the fantasia 25 inch booty, and It's a bit easier to clean that that. Mostly because the Fantasia is just a straight ass, and it's massive. I was hoping this doll's ass would move like that. But they each have it's perks. If I want a jiggle huge ass feast time, I'll dive into my fantasia. Link here if you are curious about this one as well. It's fantASStic!

https://www.seductivemidnightcandyshop. ... -fantasia/

This doll looks nice but do you have pics of the fantasia you can post?

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

roadside28 wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:Image

The lube I have is really great, and I do lube her up a lot. It's just my curse man. I stretch things out, lol. Being girthy sucks sometimes. :(

And I didn't use vaso, that's a great idea though. I did just do a wash down of her, and rubbed her down with corn starch. I've heard that's the best from a lot of people, and I've used it on other products as well. She is super smooth. :)

I guess washing dolls and afterwards only applying cornstach destroys most dolls over time.

Key is to keep the TPE as it was right after being created. Either go with baby oil, vaseline or - even better - both of them.

INFORMATIONS