www.passiondolls.com

160cm Abbey type A

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Azuwish
Active Poster
Active Poster

160cm Abbey type A

Post by Azuwish »

Hello, I'm new here and relatively new to the whole 'scene' but I am loving my 153cm A cup young looking doll but really interested in a 'real woman my own age' :wink: type doll, I've done some window shopping and lurking around the forums and I really like the look of the Passion Dolls site and model line... which brings me to the lovely Abbey type A doll on the site, she, I think, checks off all my wants for a new 'number one' - I guess I have a couple questions, what is the skin tone on that doll, how long does a particular model stay available (I could use my slush fund and delay a couple bills to fulfill my fantasies in the next few weeks but I should probably plan ahead and make the purchase a few months from now.. but, well... I'm not always good at the whole should thing...) and lastly.... is there any chance I could pick up a side order of the Emily type A head either at the same time or afterwards?

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 160cm Abbey type A

Post by imverynuts »

Azuwish wrote:Hello, I'm new here and relatively new to the whole 'scene' but I am loving my 153cm A cup young looking doll but really interested in a 'real woman my own age' :wink: type doll, I've done some window shopping and lurking around the forums and I really like the look of the Passion Dolls site and model line... which brings me to the lovely Abbey type A doll on the site, she, I think, checks off all my wants for a new 'number one' - I guess I have a couple questions, what is the skin tone on that doll, how long does a particular model stay available (I could use my slush fund and delay a couple bills to fulfill my fantasies in the next few weeks but I should probably plan ahead and make the purchase a few months from now.. but, well... I'm not always good at the whole should thing...) and lastly.... is there any chance I could pick up a side order of the Emily type A head either at the same time or afterwards?
While PD themselves can probably answer me better ( sales@passiondolls.com ), I can tell you that you can ask for that specific doll and you'll get the skin tone as it's displayed. In fact PD advises this as if you try to change her skin tone etc she might not look much like she appears in those professional photographs.

But anyway, I'm not a doll expert or anything, and PD should be able to answer you more thoroughly.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

@Azuwish, welcome to TDF.

Thanks @imverynuts for popping in when I'm not around. Appreciate it.

To answer your question Azuwish, as imverynuts was saying you can have the same skin tone as in photo, which in this case is tan. 80% of dolls are of this color and it is the most popular color purchase.

We can try to make the skin color the color you want, but it can ever be exact each time it is made.

If you buy the doll now and the extra head together, it will be a perfect match. If you buy it later, you can and not an issue too, but you it might not be 100% match skin tone because as mention it is very difficult to control exact color with TPE.

However, that being said, most people here will find the slight off color acceptable.

If you buy a doll, you will get a discount with additional head. Hit me up on email and I can walk you though it.

Thanks.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Azuwish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Azuwish »

Thank you both for the replies! That is what I thought. I'm with the majority about the skin color, my current lady has light skin and it would be my only complaint. In the meantime my first love (my computer....) has decided it needs some attention which I guess they sometimes do when they get to be five or so (failing SSD in this case) and that will set me back a week or two.... ugh.

That is good to hear about the discounted additional head at the time of purchase - I will definitely send an email ahead of time when I'm ready to order.... soon hopefully, I'm not big on waiting sometimes.... :wink:

Thanks again, and as I said earlier, I really like the site you've got going PD, it looks like you've been working hard with the manufacturers and really added a lot of good products over the last few months while I've been lurking around here!

Oh, and imverynuts - nice user name... me too man, me too :lol:

INFORMATIONS