www.passiondolls.com

Excellent customer service! +gigi type c partial review

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
DollyLama

Excellent customer service! +gigi type c partial review

Post by DollyLama »

Greetings, tdf! This is my first post here, although I have been lurking for about a month.

Today I recieved my 100cm gigi type c from passion dolls.

Later I will post more about the doll as I got it just before I had to get ready for work. I was only able to test the joints a bit and make sure she had no obvious injuries.

Although she did not come with the outfit in the promotional pictures she was wearing a VERY cute pink top and bottom that are see through and much to my liking.

I cant find it but I recently saw a post about paypal/fedex and having issues with shipping and ones regarding fedex in the past. My girl arrived 6 days after she shipped and took roughly a week to make but I did NOT use paypal. Also she did require a signature, I assumed given the price but was not positive, so be sure you are there to sign.

I was a bit concerned about how her face would look in person because it was hard to judge based on the professional pictures and how many had her hair covering part of her face. It was also difficult to judge which amateur pictures were actually the same doll but after seeing her in person she is gorgeous and better than expected.

Shortly after I ordered my doll I was offered to choose a free wig in addition to the one pictured and both are quality and as pictured.

Finally onto the main reason for the first part of my title. So, I ordered my doll and then alittle less than a week later I realized I probably should have gotten the standing foot option! I then emailed and ask if it was possible to add this, fully understanding it was my fault and likely not possible at this point. After a few emails I was told my doll was already being made but he was able to speak with the factory and have a new doll made with the standing feet! I was estatic and relieved.

So in short for anyone wondering about using passion dolls, I recommend them highly. :thumbs_up:

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Excellent customer service! +gigi type c partial review

Post by PassionDolls »

Thanks for your review, much appreciate it.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Excellent customer service! +gigi type c partial review

Post by windave »

Thanks for the review and don't forget to post some photos.

INFORMATIONS