www.passiondolls.com

Sooooo this girl arrived today ... (158cm LeAnne)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sooooo this girl arrived today ... (158cm LeAnne)

Post by blacksmith »

DARKSUN wrote:Yeeaaasss ! Those tight black pants look so awesome on her. She has the perfect figure the skin tight pants really highlight those delicious curves. Almost put in my order to PD last nite. Still hesitating because hate to spend the money on a "sex-toy" but the pictures this thread are going to push me over the edge.
These are not the droids you're looking for... oh wait! Sorry, wrong forum!

You will buy a new Passion Doll.

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

epicsaxguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by epicsaxguy »

I just feel the need to make an account just to say that this doll is HOT.
I'm still between this model and the wm170 M cup.
Can't decide and can't take both to my home.

stl71
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by stl71 »

epicsaxguy wrote:I just feel the need to make an account just to say that this doll is HOT.
That's a tough choice, they're both the hottest dolls out there imo.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

epicsaxguy wrote:I just feel the need to make an account just to say that this doll is HOT.
Epic, I was in the same boat as you until recently. there is a review from a new wm170 mcup owner on here somewhere. what i recall from the review, he said everything about her is 9/10 or better, except the nipples, they are kind of sunk in to a little crater shaped depression in the center of the areola. so the nipples don't stick out enough, making them hard to play with. they look good, looks somewhat realistic, but they're almost like inverted nipples.

I think he said he is 100% satisfied, except for the nipples shape. I was worried about this exact thing because you can see what he's talking about if you look closely at some of the pics of the doll. it was enough to make me decide 158cm LeAnne is the one for me.

I don't know its still a tough choice they all look so tempting.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

epicsaxguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by epicsaxguy »

DARKSUN wrote:
Epic, I was in the same boat as you until recently. there is a review from a new wm170 mcup owner on here somewhere. what i recall from the review, he said everything about her is 9/10 or better, except the nipples, they are kind of sunk in to a little crater shaped depression in the center of the areola. so the nipples don't stick out enough, making them hard to play with. they look good, looks somewhat realistic, but they're almost like inverted nipples.

I think he said he is 100% satisfied, except for the nipples shape. I was worried about this exact thing because you can see what he's talking about if you look closely at some of the pics of the doll. it was enough to make me decide 158cm LeAnne is the one for me.

I don't know its still a tough choice they all look so tempting.
There's some up and down from both models.
I don't have that thing for nipples, when you have so many other funny things to do...
The wm170 M cup is more "fit", the body is soooo nice, like a fitness model with implants and weight less than LeAnne;
LeAnne is like that little hot girl that you know you won't have any chance, with incredible body proportions.
The problem I have to make a decision is the height. I have 175cm, wm170 M cup for me have the nicest body, but LeAnne is small, and I like small woman and she's hot too.
I'll need more reviews about wm170 M cup like this one, full of photos to make my decision.
It will be nice if a wm170 M cup owner can take some time to take photos like dolllover, and I know it must be hard to take time to do this, because reasons :razz:

ph57
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ph57 »

im afraid ive weakened . i ordered the 150 huge bust version just over a week ago . the seller told me i would be waiting 3-4 weeks. cant wait

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

blacksmith wrote:
DARKSUN wrote:Yeeaaasss ! Those tight black pants look so awesome on her. She has the perfect figure the skin tight pants really highlight those delicious curves. Almost put in my order to PD last nite. Still hesitating because hate to spend the money on a "sex-toy" but the pictures this thread are going to push me over the edge.
These are not the droids you're looking for... oh wait! Sorry, wrong forum!

You will buy a new Passion Doll.

BS
Haha. Her curves are perfect! Well more pics to come so i will keep nudging. haha.
It is a a 'sex-toy' but what a sex toy! The body on this doll is amazing and all i can say is that I am glad i put money down for it. For sex she is great! but even just to sit back and admire her curves is well worth it.
Mate she is hot AF!!!
I can't tell you what to do but i can tell you that the PD 158 Leanne is hot! I think she is also the 'meatier' out of your options and if you are after a curvy large titted doll the she is your gal. Just laying next to her and groping her tits while feeling her thighs up is great.
A few people on the forum have said this before and for me the nipples on the other doll puts me off a little. That 'moat' around the nipple is not my thing. Leanne's nipples are perfect. Just my opinion.
I think Darksun agrees on this one. I would say say that Leanne is a 12/10 for me. the extra 2 is for how ridiculously curvy she is and how nicely her tits sit on her for a curvier doll. I like licking/sucking nipples so the shape of them for me is important. And at this Leanne is perfect :wink:

Epicsaxguy (great name!!!) is right. It really depends what you are after. For me Leanne was a winner because she is short and stacked! she is thick and that is what i wanted.
It is hard (haha) to get time to photograph her but i wanted to share her sexy body with the forum users. Having said that there are days when I am all over her and no photos are taken ... for reasons :razz:
Hope you guys are enjoying the thread. I will keep shooting her as much as i can.

stl71
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by stl71 »

I've been checking the thread daily to see if you uploaded the tight black pants photos yet. I'm looking forward to those :D

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

stl71 wrote:I've been checking the thread daily to see if you uploaded the tight black pants photos yet. I'm looking forward to those :D
Same here, lol. I check it first thing in the morning everyday and then again at nite.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

I purchased this doll on April 9th. Cant wait to see her in real life. Ill post pics as soon as she arrives
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

DARKSUN wrote:
stl71 wrote:I've been checking the thread daily to see if you uploaded the tight black pants photos yet. I'm looking forward to those :D
Same here, lol. I check it first thing in the morning everyday and then again at nite.
Haha. Nice to know there are a few followers to my thread.
I am cropping/editing that set now and hope to upload them soon. There is about 220 photos :-/
Stay tuned. I am sure the fans of big thick thighs will like what's to come.

I am toying with a few other ideas for the next shoot as well so as soon as i know what i am doing expect to see sneak peaks.

Later.

Happy Easter to all as well.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

mason703 wrote:I purchased this doll on April 9th. Cant wait to see her in real life. Ill post pics as soon as she arrives
Congratulations!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

dolllover27 wrote:
Happy Easter to all as well.
And to you!

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

mason703 wrote:I purchased this doll on April 9th. Cant wait to see her in real life. Ill post pics as soon as she arrives
Congrats mate. You will not be disappointed! let us know what your reaction is that moment you open the box and see her amazing chest for the first time in front of you haha.

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

Leather and lace - Part 1

I think a few people have been keen to see this set. So here it begins. Hope you all enjoy it.
Her chest looks massive in that singlet top.
Attachments
Leather and Lace 001.jpg
Leather and Lace 001.jpg (936.35 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
Leather and Lace 002.jpg
Leather and Lace 002.jpg (957.31 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
Leather and Lace 003.jpg
Leather and Lace 003.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1840 times
Leather and Lace 004.jpg
Leather and Lace 004.jpg (917.61 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
Leather and Lace 005.jpg
Leather and Lace 005.jpg (902.76 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
Leather and Lace 006.jpg