www.passiondolls.com

Another Leanne Arrives!

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
meepmeep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Another Leanne Arrives!

Post by meepmeep »

Hi,

I bought the black doll for a different doll, but fits leanne nicely :). It's from a UK company. The tag says it's a size 6.

Didn't keep it on her long as black can be bad (which is unfortunate). Basically long enough to take the photos

I've actually been pleasantly surprised as a lot of stuff for my other dolls fits, even though I didn't expect it would. Alot of it doesn't, but still any that does is a bonus.

For example, the dress in the next set, really doesn't fit her as it looks like she's not wearing anything on her chest.

meepmeep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by meepmeep »

Green Dress

In the last photo you can see that the staining had begun for the black dress even in the short time she was in it. Not bad enough to worry about, just enough for me to glad I didn't leave her in it.
GreenDress (1).JPG
GreenDress (1).JPG (379.91 KiB) Viewed 2359 times
GreenDress (2).JPG
GreenDress (2).JPG (769.32 KiB) Viewed 2359 times
GreenDress (3).JPG
GreenDress (3).JPG (395.31 KiB) Viewed 2359 times
GreenDress (4).JPG
GreenDress (4).JPG (539.85 KiB) Viewed 2359 times
GreenDress (5).JPG
GreenDress (5).JPG (370.11 KiB) Viewed 2359 times
GreenDress (7).JPG
GreenDress (7).JPG (439.2 KiB) Viewed 2359 times
GreenDress (9).JPG
GreenDress (9).JPG (645.41 KiB) Viewed 2359 times

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

Hi meepmeep.
Good photos mate. It is a shame about the stains. They look so sexy in black clothes! just have to be careful and do some trialing first.
Keep up the good work.

meepmeep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by meepmeep »

Yeah.

Pretty much everything black that I've tried on TPE (minus stockings) stains, so I had a fair idea. The minor staining that was there was gone in a day or two. Was barely noticeable, but considering she was only in that dress for literally 20 minutes ...

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

meepmeep wrote:she was only in that dress for literally 20 minutes ...
WOW. That is crazy. Good warning for people!

Thanks for all the great photos!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Which face /head is this? She is very pretty

meepmeep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by meepmeep »

CF wrote:
meepmeep wrote:she was only in that dress for literally 20 minutes ...
WOW. That is crazy. Good warning for people!

Thanks for all the great photos!
As a general clarification, most black stuff doesn't seem to stain as quickly as that dress.

Not all black stuff will be that bad, but most stuff (at least that I've tried) does stain at some point: some black dresses I've used on other TPE dolls (been avoiding black on Leanne so far) have only stained where there is pressure (when sitting for example, between thigh/torso, also under butt, also under bust where dress is pushing against breasts, etc, etc).

meepmeep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by meepmeep »

Shelbyisking666 wrote:Which face /head is this? She is very pretty
On Passiondolls site its called 'Allison' from memory. I've seen it on another site as 'Wilhelmina'

I'm not sure what the number is.

Fraz

Post by Fraz »

I'd love to see a video of her. Those are some great pics man.

horndude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by horndude »

I love this doll so very much. My apartment is upstairs, how ridiculously hard would it be to get this heavy beauty up to me? I know I shouldn't get a heavy one but everytime I see her...what a goddess!

meepmeep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by meepmeep »

Depends how many flights I guess.

If you had a hand trolley it would not be too much trouble.
Carrying the box by yourself would be really rough (its quite long and would be awkward to balance/handle more than an actual weight problem - if that makes sense).
Carrying her bridal style would be some hard work but definitely doable. Probably wouldn't be a whole lot of fun doing more than one set of stairs though :)

All of the above is thinking of me doing it. I don't really find her weight a problem, but your mileage may vary.

INFORMATIONS