www.passiondolls.com

Ultra Soft TPE

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Ultra Soft TPE

Post by PassionDolls »

WARNING:

I know a lot of people has been asking about Ultra Soft TPE. I must tell you I do not recommend this for any big ass doll. In fact I don't recommend it at all.

Because the material are softer the doll is more prone to break down and tears. Furthermore if you sit the doll just for a day it will likely damage the skin - obviously because the skin is easier to break down from stress like pressure.

Even if you intend to store your doll in standing, I have not yet test out, but overtime it may even damage the skin at the doll ankle/feet, therefore for this reason I do not recommend ultra soft TPE for any dolls. If you order this material it will be at your own risk. You will likely see sign of breakdown especially if yours is a heavy doll when you get it upon shipping. We will give you a warning, but we will not guarantee the doll will arrived undamaged during shipping.

In my opinion it is not worth it.

Thanks.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: Ultra Soft TPE

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Thanks for being honest, PD.

Regular TPE is fragile enough as it is so I had a bad feeling when I heard there was "ultra-soft" TPE..

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Doug,
Just like we tell the people about the TPE ball, we are going to pass on your thoughts so people can make an educated decision.
Love,
Nyoko and Takara
Attachments
2 takara.jpg
2 takara.jpg (70.06 KiB) Viewed 5607 times
NYOKO.jpg
NYOKO.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 5607 times

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

I absolutely agree with Doug on this one. One thing to add to his observations would be that you will also have much more problems with deformations on the doll - even if stored on a mattress or soft surface. Softer TPE 'dents' much more easily.

George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Thank you for the honesty. It is appreciated!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Yea the thought of it in an ass would be cool, but i would like to see more tests with it. I can't see it being a good thing.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

onenrmlone

Post by onenrmlone »

I understand about the fragility, but I think it might be worth it if it feels more realistic.

complex365
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by complex365 »

what about 118cm dolls? would this prove too heavy also? could manufacturers combine and place the ultra soft material just in certain areas?

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

One of my 141 f cup dolls(emma) is made of ultra soft tpe.ive had her for 7 months with no problems.i can see how there might be issues with heavier bustier dolls.but i think it would be ok for smaller/lighter dolls.Emma's holes are alot more pleasurable than my tracer or widowmaker's.she looks more real and feels more real.maybe i got lucky and everything worked out.its a gamble but i think its worth it.
Attachments
20170410_134622-picsay.jpg
20170410_134622-picsay.jpg (350.33 KiB) Viewed 5427 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Spartan898,
Thanks for sharing....
I will have Doug's back on this since MOST of the dolls we are adopting out are busty and 165cm and taller.
Physics will play a huge role on the larger and heavier dolls and that is a HUGE trend I am seeing.
This be true, anyone getting a real busty doll needs to carefully weight ( no pun intended) or big but doll the pros and the cons.
No matter what, KUDOS to Doug for putting out his thoughts.
Just like when people order built in, I feel obligated to let them know about the TPE ball.
If they go built in anyways, atleast I have given them information for them to decide.
Many years ago, a friend told me, "If you know something important and you keep it secret, you are lying!"
V/r
Jeff

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

Hey Doug, how did you achieve the wobbly goodness in your exclusive butt dolls? They have impressive jiggle, is it a special TPE blend you use that isn't prone to what the super-soft TPE is? Maybe just not as soft, but still softer than the regular TPE?

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

It would be nice to hear a few examples of what types of injuries are being encountered up to this point.

I have a 168cm E cup that is supposed to be completed by today and she is USTPE, so I hope she arrives here to her new home without any damage.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Fingers crossed! :? Let us know how it goes ILD123 :thumbs_up:

I'd imagine she'd be prone to compression damage though... so if your mattress isn't super soft, you might wanna buy some memory foam or something before she gets in

jimmyzdollz

Post by jimmyzdollz »

I totally disagree and think it's inflammatory to make such a claim. I'd like to see some evidence of soft TPE doll problems before a company like Passion Dolls bashes them. I would need to see multiple problems with this type of doll before even considering these accusations. Where are the facts to back up this claim???

Supposition doesn't work. Let's see the facts and the photos to back up this claim Passion Dolls???

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:Fingers crossed! :? Let us know how it goes ILD123 :thumbs_up:

I'd imagine she'd be prone to compression damage though... so if your mattress isn't super soft, you might wanna buy some memory foam or something before she gets in
Well, she will be spending most of her time on her back :D

But I will move her around to different positions when she isn't in use so she doesn't acquire compression damage

INFORMATIONS