www.passiondolls.com

Ultra Soft TPE

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ultra Soft TPE

Post by oberyn »

jimmyzdollz wrote:I totally disagree and think it's inflammatory to make such a claim. I'd like to see some evidence of soft TPE doll problems before a company like Passion Dolls bashes them. I would need to see multiple problems with this type of doll before even considering these accusations. Where are the facts to back up this claim???

Supposition doesn't work. Let's see the facts and the photos to back up this claim Passion Dolls???
I dont think he was bashing it.he was probably just trying to get that point across so if something does occur it wont be on him it will be on the buyer.that being said to avoid getting a flat butt store you doll like this.use memory foam or soft pillows.have it elevated on both sides and have her butt just barely touch what she is on or have a 1/2 inch gap its really up to you.
Attachments
20170411_215241-picsay.jpg
20170411_215241-picsay.jpg (209.61 KiB) Viewed 3874 times

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

complex365 wrote:what about 118cm dolls? would this prove too heavy also? could manufacturers combine and place the ultra soft material just in certain areas?
I think only time will tell. Since I personally don't have any ultra soft tpe (lets call this UST for short) doll even the small ones I cannot say for sure. What I can say is only based on common sense that due to the lower weight, I'm guessing it *may* be OK, but I cannot say for sure. Lighter weight doll will not stress the UST as much as a heavier ones. But only time will tell because I think it will take time before people see the doll deform. Smaller dolls, if it does damage, it will be over time not over night like the heavier doll.

Here is an UST doll sit or lay down in the factory and this UST doll deform and break down within 24 hours.

Imagine how damage it will look like after staying in the box while shipped to the customer after 5-7 days.

That's how fast it can be damage if the doll is heavy. With respect to the smaller, lighter weight, it may not happen overnight, but I'm guessing it will be damage overtime. Again, I cannot say for sure, but let me say this. If you spend a $1000 or more on a doll, why would you even like your doll to be made of material that is so easy to breakdown? The UST made the doll feel cheap IMHO because it break down so easy. Funny though, I heard the factory charge more a bit more, which I think is ridiculous.

People say that silicone is more durable than TPE, and that is because TPE is softer than silicone so it is less durable. So UST is even less durable than normal TPE. Thus, UST should be in my opinion a lot cheaper not more expensive. I think UST is a misleading word. It should be called something else, but since the name has "TPE" in it, it gives the impression that it is TPE made softer with the same durability but it is not. So IMHO it is very misleading. Like TPE is a derivative or a cousin of silicone, UST is just like that. Should have given it another name. If more and more people buy the UST and see the breakdown they will rant all over the internet and say "TPE" is poor quality. Many people will then assume this also implies to normal TPE.

If you want UST, which I do not recommend (even for small doll), buy it at your own risk. I'm just here to point it out.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

imverynuts wrote:Hey Doug, how did you achieve the wobbly goodness in your exclusive butt dolls? They have impressive jiggle, is it a special TPE blend you use that isn't prone to what the super-soft TPE is? Maybe just not as soft, but still softer than the regular TPE?
No, this was with normal TPE. The doll was made before UST came out. I might do another video to show that even without UST that doll ass is wiggle enough. Regarding how it done is a secret I rather not disclose :-)
jimmyzdollz wrote:I totally disagree and think it's inflammatory to make such a claim. I'd like to see some evidence of soft TPE doll problems before a company like Passion Dolls bashes them. I would need to see multiple problems with this type of doll before even considering these accusations. Where are the facts to back up this claim???

Supposition doesn't work. Let's see the facts and the photos to back up this claim Passion Dolls???
Hmmm, before accusing me of anything maybe it is best to think about it before you post. What benefit do I have to warn people? In fact, if UST was successful I might even have more sales not less and I can charge more the the doll too. So why in the world would I post what you call an inflammatory claim. Photo is shown above as proof in just 24hrs. I get feedback from my customers and that is all the evidence I need and they are the most reliable source if multiple people complain of the same thing. But I post a photo anyway as above.

Don't know where you comming from, but I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate the fact that I point this out so they can make their own decision as to whether or not to go with UST. I don't want to be held responsible for damage they get from UST. I'm giving them more than a fair warning.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Spartan898 wrote:

I dont think he was bashing it.he was probably just trying to get that point across so if something does occur it wont be on him it will be on the buyer.that being said to avoid getting a flat butt store you doll like this.use memory foam or soft pillows.have it elevated on both sides and have her butt just barely touch what she is on or have a 1/2 inch gap its really up to you.
That's creative I might say, but from the photo above with UST if you de-stress one area, it will cause stress to the next area (the point of contact as in your photos of that doll laying down with the butt unsupported) so these point may be damage. I would suggest that if you store the doll, store it upright like I show on the other thread, but again, it might damage the ankle/feet overtime.
ImageImageImage

jimmyzdollz

Post by jimmyzdollz »

PassionDolls wrote:
imverynuts wrote:Hey Doug, how did you achieve the wobbly goodness in your exclusive butt dolls? They have impressive jiggle, is it a special TPE blend you use that isn't prone to what the super-soft TPE is? Maybe just not as soft, but still softer than the regular TPE?
No, this was with normal TPE. The doll was made before UST came out. I might do another video to show that even without UST that doll ass is wiggle enough. Regarding how it done is a secret I rather not disclose :-)

Hmmm, before accusing me of anything maybe it is best to think about it before you post. What benefit do I have to warn people? In fact, if UST was successful I might even have more sales not less and I can charge more the the doll too. So why in the world would I post what you call an inflammatory claim. Photo is shown above as proof in just 24hrs. I get feedback from my customers and that is all the evidence I need and they are the most reliable source if multiple people complain of the same thing. But I post a photo anyway as above.

Don't know where you comming from, but I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate the fact that I point this out so they can make their own decision as to whether or not to go with UST. I don't want to be held responsible for damage they get from UST. I'm giving them more than a fair warning.
I'm not accusing you, I am simply pointing out that your personal opinion sounds biased and inflammatory, but includes no repetitive photos or claims to back it up. In court they call that "hearsay". It's just someone talking about what they think is true but have nothing to factually back up the claim. Your words have no merit. "I get feedback from my customers and that is all the evidence I need", well how about sharing some of that with potential customers, and the interested members here? Then they can make their own decision. Why should everyone believe one persons opinion. One wrinkled ass doesn't mean NO ONE should buy that product. And that is what you said, don't buy it. It's biased and inflammatory. I made my point and have nothing else to add.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

jimmyzdollz wrote: I'm not accusing you, I am simply pointing out that your personal opinion sounds biased and inflammatory, but includes no repetitive photos or claims to back it up. In court they call that "hearsay". It's just someone talking about what they think is true but have nothing to factually back up the claim. Your words have no merit. "I get feedback from my customers and that is all the evidence I need", well how about sharing some of that with potential customers, and the interested members here? Then they can make their own decision. Why should everyone believe one persons opinion. One wrinkled ass doesn't mean NO ONE should buy that product. And that is what you said, don't buy it. It's biased and inflammatory. I made my point and have nothing else to add.
He has shown compression damage on *non-USTPE*. I've known about compression and even experienced it on the doll I have now. It's only on the shoulder and hard to see, but even after weeks of taking the pressure off it's still there, even though I have her on a memory foam layer. He's basing this on personal and customer experience probably.

What benefit would he have to stress caution anyway? At best he's trying to stress caution so that a pile of customers all buy a huge busty doll and in two months are extremely dissatisfied and didn't expressed such easy compression and tearing damage.

Besides, he's not quite saying DON'T BUY IT, just more that if you can wait it out you should, for the brave ones who go ahead and buy it anyway.

There is one good story so far though, and if there's lots more, I'm sure Doug will be less cautious.
PassionDolls wrote:
I'm just glad there's someone out there who can achieve top-tier jigglyness without possible compression side effects as well.

Makes you wonder what the super-soft TPE plus your exclusive butt dolls would do... We must turn it up to 11! :P

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

How about a blend between ultra soft and regular tpe.call it extra soft.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

jimmyzdollz wrote: I'm not accusing you, I am simply pointing out that your personal opinion sounds biased and inflammatory, but includes no repetitive photos or claims to back it up. In court they call that "hearsay". It's just someone talking about what they think is true but have nothing to factually back up the claim. Your words have no merit. "I get feedback from my customers and that is all the evidence I need", well how about sharing some of that with potential customers, and the interested members here? Then they can make their own decision. Why should everyone believe one persons opinion. One wrinkled ass doesn't mean NO ONE should buy that product. And that is what you said, don't buy it. It's biased and inflammatory. I made my point and have nothing else to add.
Inflammatory is the tooth-infection I am dealing with, but not Doug's statement. You have three vendors stating the same. Now, just because you own a Ultra Soft TPE doll we should all listen to you? And you really think that this is the only USTPE manufacturer he is talking about? There are many USTPE manufacturers. We've seen, touched and dealt with more dolls in a week that you will probably deal with in your entire life. What, we have to proof knowledge now?

No vendor would make a negative remark if it wasn't absolutely necessary - and he simply stated that he doesn't recommend it and that PD won't sell USTPE dolls. He didn't say 'don't buy it' or boycott it. And in matter of fact, customer feedback is much more important than you think. I stopped selling several dolls based on feedback, hell I even managed to change the way a whole factory works because of customer feedback.

TDF is not a court, so please don't act as a lawyer. For what it's worth I've had the same problem with 'regular' TPE dolls too that were heavy, it is not just USTPE that is problematic in this regard.

Case closed,
George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

xsdolls wrote: TDF is not a court, so please don't act as a lawyer. For what it's worth I've had the same problem with 'regular' TPE dolls too that were heavy, it is not just USTPE that is problematic in this regard.

Case closed,
George
Well said, George.

It's vendors like you and Doug who have the long-term welfare of their customers that make TDF great.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Can you get a WM 168 E-Cup in non ultra soft TPE? This photo i attached here in my post of a lovely WM 168 E-Cup and i have seen the same thing in many of the factory photos that had me wondering why this crease line is here, take a look. My doll i have will get a crease line when, i sit her up etc, but laying flat the next day they are gone.
Attachments
Ujana creases factory photo.JPG
Ujana creases factory photo.JPG (89.91 KiB) Viewed 3709 times

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

PassionDolls wrote:
complex365 wrote:what about 118cm dolls? would this prove too heavy also? could manufacturers combine and place the ultra soft material just in certain areas?
I think only time will tell. Since I personally don't have any ultra soft tpe (lets call this UST for short) doll even the small ones I cannot say for sure. What I can say is only based on common sense that due to the lower weight, I'm guessing it *may* be OK, but I cannot say for sure. Lighter weight doll will not stress the UST as much as a heavier ones. But only time will tell because I think it will take time before people see the doll deform. Smaller dolls, if it does damage, it will be over time not over night like the heavier doll.

Here is an UST doll sit or lay down in the factory and this UST doll deform and break down within 24 hours.

Imagine how damage it will look like after staying in the box while shipped to the customer after 5-7 days.

That's how fast it can be damage if the doll is heavy. With respect to the smaller, lighter weight, it may not happen overnight, but I'm guessing it will be damage overtime. Again, I cannot say for sure, but let me say this. If you spend a $1000 or more on a doll, why would you even like your doll to be made of material that is so easy to breakdown? The UST made the doll feel cheap IMHO because it break down so easy. Funny though, I heard the factory charge more a bit more, which I think is ridiculous.

People say that silicone is more durable than TPE, and that is because TPE is softer than silicone so it is less durable. So UST is even less durable than normal TPE. Thus, UST should be in my opinion a lot cheaper not more expensive. I think UST is a misleading word. It should be called something else, but since the name has "TPE" in it, it gives the impression that it is TPE made softer with the same durability but it is not. So IMHO it is very misleading. Like TPE is a derivative or a cousin of silicone, UST is just like that. Should have given it another name. If more and more people buy the UST and see the breakdown they will rant all over the internet and say "TPE" is poor quality. Many people will then assume this also implies to normal TPE.

If you want UST, which I do not recommend (even for small doll), buy it at your own risk. I'm just here to point it out.
That looks really bad, i would hate that to be my doll or anyone else.

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

That doll is for guys who like chicks with flat asses :D

Oops, I better not jinx myself...I'm supposed to be having a UST doll coming soon and don't want karma to flatten her ass because of my comment :whistle:

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

ilikedolls123 wrote:That doll is for guys who like chicks with flat asses :D

Oops, I better not jinx myself...I'm supposed to be having a UST doll coming soon and don't want karma to flatten her ass because of my comment :whistle:
It reminds me of Stan's face from American Dad, blockey, like the first gen nintendo consoles & games because of low bit rates

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Doug warned us and he was right.
Until further notice, BCD will not be adopting out any more dolls made of this UNTIL THEY GET IT RIGHT 99% of the time.
Maybe it ok with a 140CM doll that weighs 55lbs?
Maybe it ok with a 155CM CM YL 75lbs but the problem is NO ONE REALLY KNOWS!
Please see below after 10 days of a 170 H cup
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=83710
Of course there might be a cutoff where the odds get drastically reduced, but finding it will be frustrating to all.
BCD

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Is there a way to repair the doll pictured above, is she FUBAR? Looks like they made her ass out of marshmellows... :(

INFORMATIONS