www.passiondolls.com

158 Leanne( AKA Jerri)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
capslok12345
Apprentice
Apprentice

158 Leanne( AKA Jerri)

Post by capslok12345 »

So my 158leanne arrived yesterday. I opted for the Jerri head so i think ill stick with the name as well. I got here with brown hair and a tan skin tone. I was really excited when the Fedex driver showed up and had the "I'm gonna need your help" look on her face. But that quickly went away when she opened the truck door and I saw my package. The box was really trashed. I obvious got crushed by something. The ends were barely being held together, and it had a nice big puncture in the side of the box. So i signed for it and borrowed to her hand truck to get her inside.
I opened up the box and at first glance things didn't look too bad. A lot of the foam had shifted out of place, and one of the long foam slabs on the side had managed to partial slide over and overlap both her breasts. Pulled out all the foam, removed her bag, and got her onto my bed to look her over... Dam Fedex did a real number on her. That foam slab completely pancaked over her right nipple, which also leaving a nipple shaped divot in her breast. The left nipple i slightly crushed but not too bad. The right breast also has a pretty big crease in it form the edge of the foam and is pretty misshapen as well. The TPE around the neck stud has separated down about 3/4" to 1" and chewed up as well. The heel stud one of the feet is suffering similar. Her right shoulder got a small tear, Im assuming from whatever puncture the box, its about that location. Pretty sure i can patch all there tears, just need to get a repair kit. The are also so weird divots on the top of her wrists. No idea from what. Looks almost like some material got pulled into the wrist joint but flexing is defiant doesn't release it.
Shes an amazing looking doll, but dang shes taken a beating.
Attachments
minor tear right shoulder
minor tear right shoulder
P1010107.jpg (18.92 KiB) Viewed 3967 times
left nipple
left nipple
P1010106.jpg (19.5 KiB) Viewed 3967 times
right breast creased
right breast creased
P1010105.jpg (20.99 KiB) Viewed 3967 times
right nipple completely pancaked
right nipple completely pancaked
P1010104.jpg (21.39 KiB) Viewed 3967 times
P1010116.jpg
P1010116.jpg (46.97 KiB) Viewed 3967 times
overall one sexy girl
overall one sexy girl
P1010103.jpg (51.21 KiB) Viewed 3967 times
P1010115.jpg
P1010115.jpg (37.64 KiB) Viewed 3967 times
P1010114.jpg
P1010114.jpg (31.56 KiB) Viewed 3967 times
P1010113.jpg
P1010113.jpg (24.14 KiB) Viewed 3967 times
P1010112.jpg
P1010112.jpg (27.71 KiB) Viewed 3967 times

capslok12345
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: 158 Leanne( AKA Jerri)

Post by capslok12345 »

more pics
Attachments
foot stud
foot stud
P1010122.jpg (22.39 KiB) Viewed 3966 times
neck 2
neck 2
P1010120.jpg (25.89 KiB) Viewed 3966 times
neck
neck
P1010117.jpg (29.28 KiB) Viewed 3966 times
left wrist divot close up
left wrist divot close up
P1010111.jpg (20.16 KiB) Viewed 3966 times
left wrist, big divot 1
left wrist, big divot 1
P1010109.jpg (26.16 KiB) Viewed 3966 times
right wrist small divot
right wrist small divot
P1010108.jpg (21.39 KiB) Viewed 3966 times

capslok12345
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by capslok12345 »

What do the experts think, she savable? I know minor depressions will work out. But something completely squashed? Or should I just file a damage claim against Fedex,( which would be awkward if they want to inspect the item)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Damn! Between the Fedex goons and sub-par packing jobs at the factory, it's a wonder any of these dolls arrive in one piece! Most definitely file a claim. Don't let those idiots get away with it. It's their job to make sure your package arrives safely and their paid well to do so. :x

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Darn FedEx. But I know for sure the dent and pressure lines will go away no worries. Just wait, but it can take a bit of time.

You can see there lines on the boobs, meaning they must have ship the doll with the box face down :x

Fortunately, not very much damage and the pressure marks and wrinkle will go away. I will send you glue for repair for that minor scratch at the shoulder.

Please send me an email for the other fixes. I would need more info.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

capslok12345
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by capslok12345 »

PassionDolls wrote:Darn FedEx. But I know for sure the dent and pressure lines will go away no worries. Just wait, but it can take a bit of time.

You can see there lines on the boobs, meaning they must have ship the doll with the box face down :x

Fortunately, not very much damage and the pressure marks and wrinkle will go away. I will send you glue for repair for that minor scratch at the shoulder.

I send you a pm.
I agree. It was was either upside down or they stacked something heavy on it at some point. I was most concerned how the nipple itself is completely flattened and it it took a set from temperature, It was pretty warm in the back of that truck. But Fedex has up to 21 day to file a claim on international packages. So ill give it some time.
Anything i can do help it along?

jooshyboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jooshyboy »

So sorry to see this. A suggestion would be from what I received from Indigo20. Place a thin layer over the dented or imprinted areas and the place a heat bottle or hot textureless towel over that. This will help expedite the TPE to it's memory form that it was set to at the factory.

I have a couple of imprints in my LeAnne as well and will be trying this as well.

Also, really love the head you chose for your girl. Super sexy on that body.

capslok12345
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by capslok12345 »

jooshyboy wrote:So sorry to see this. A suggestion would be from what I received from Indigo20. Place a thin layer over the dented or imprinted areas and the place a heat bottle or hot textureless towel over that. This will help expedite the TPE to it's memory form that it was set to at the factory.

I have a couple of imprints in my LeAnne as well and will be trying this as well.

Also, really love the head you chose for your girl. Super sexy on that body.
Yea, Ive been trying a folded up rag soaked in tap water, but at hot as it comes out of the tap. It's not as easy as it sounds. It's really hard to keep it to balance and stay on the boob, with any more than 1 rag. which means cools off really quickly.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

The damage does not look too bad, most of the damage is in areas you will not normally see, except for the breasts, like posted before some of the pressure dings will go away with time, could have been worse, a broken internal skeleton or something, (Been There, Done That)!!

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

How many post does it take for manufacturers see the packing is not good. Mine should be arriving in 3 to 4 days,and i am already expected a nitemare.

What would happen if you refused delivery and show the driver how jacked up their service is?

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

dollguy wrote:How many post does it take for manufacturers see the packing is not good. Mine should be arriving in 3 to 4 days,and i am already expected a nitemare.

What would happen if you refused delivery and show the driver how jacked up their service is?
Well, If they deliver the doll in an open box and you see the damage you should refused it. It is hard to make assumption the doll is damage if you just look at the box and it is mess up.

If the box is damage, you can however, tell the guy to wait while you open up the box. If the doll is damage inside then you can refused it and tell them you want to file a claim and they should do that for you. But I must say almost all carrier FedEx or UPS or whatever, some of their delivery people are jerks. They just refused to help you or don't even handle the package properly. Even when I get the doll myself some guys are great. Other are total asshole. Unfortunately we have to reply on these people to do the delivery.

In this case this owner will be filing a claim and we will assist him as needed.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

I know it isnt cost effective? Why not a mini wooden box?

Bitshy

Post by Bitshy »

Sorry to hear about the damages. There are to many post like this. It is unacceptable. Doll manufacturers know that these dolls get treated ruff. They can't control the way they are handled so they need to improve the packaging.

Maybe add one of these on the box.
http://www.seton.com/tip-n-tell-indicat ... 20103.html

capslok12345
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by capslok12345 »

PassionDolls wrote:
dollguy wrote:How many post does it take for manufacturers see the packing is not good. Mine should be arriving in 3 to 4 days,and i am already expected a nitemare.

Well, If they deliver the doll in an open box and you see the damage you should refused it. It is hard to make assumption the doll is damage if you just look at the box and it is mess up.

If the box is damage, you can however, tell the guy to wait while you open up the box. If the doll is damage inside then you can refused it and tell them you want to file a claim and they should do that for you. But I must say almost all carrier FedEx or UPS or whatever, some of their delivery people are jerks. They just refused to help you or don't even handle the package properly. Even when I get the doll myself some guys are great. Other are total asshole. Unfortunately we have to reply on these people to do the delivery.

In this case this owner will be filing a claim and we will assist him as needed.
To be honest I wish i had though of it at the time. Excitement and optimism got the best of me. The delivery driver was actually quite nice, I don't think it's her fault, I'd be willing to bet it got beat up crossing the pond. This is the first doll of this size that I've bought, so as far as the box goes, I don't know if you could go with a stiffer box short of building a plywood crate. There is 3 wall cardboard, but i don't know if you can get it for boxes that size. Unfortunately you can never really guess just how little someone may give fuck when it comes to handling packages.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Hey. I'm a new member and literally NEED the Leanne doll in my life more than anything ever! The problem is I just turned 18 and I'm kinda of short on money, I'm not in a position to just be droppin loads of money everywhere. Please tell me, man, how did you save up for her? How long did she take to save up money for? Is she worth the price and wait?

INFORMATIONS