www.passiondolls.com

158 Leanne( AKA Jerri)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 158 Leanne( AKA Jerri)

Post by bobhenry »

JS99 wrote:Hey. I'm a new member and literally NEED the Leanne doll in my life more than anything ever! The problem is I just turned 18 and I'm kinda of short on money, I'm not in a position to just be droppin loads of money everywhere. Please tell me, man, how did you save up for her? How long did she take to save up money for? Is she worth the price and wait?
Haha I remember when I was 18 and wanted a realdoll so bad (couldnt pick up girls to save my life, still cant).

Bought my house, got stable job make sure I can stack money easy. Bought my first doll at 28.

Good luck bro.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

bobhenry wrote: Haha I remember when I was 18 and wanted a realdoll so bad (couldnt pick up girls to save my life, still cant).

Bought my house, got stable job make sure I can stack money easy. Bought my first doll at 28.

Good luck bro.

I actually think I could make this work! My parents are going to let me borrow one of their cars to drive around. Every week I can put aside $75 to save for a car because its not that important seeing as though I have a car to get around for now. I'll put aside $100/wk for expenses like gas, food, etc.

Then save $235/wk for Leanna. In a month that adds up to $940 a month saving towards Leanna. Divide $940 by the cost of the doll which is $2450, that turns out to about 2.5 months of saving $235/wk to save up for Leanna.

Then about another half a month for production and shipping of doll and I can have her after 3 months of saving and waiting!

Everyone else that sees this post, feel free to chime in, I want everyone's perspective on this. What do you guys think of my plan? Should I change anything? Do you think it'll work?

Now...If I could only figure out where to hide her, like I said I'm only 18 and still live with parents and siblings, one of which shares a room with me. There is a lot of room in the garage though, and also a lot of boxes, no one really goes in there at all. If I can find a good hiding spot, that's my best bet!

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

JS99 wrote:
bobhenry wrote: Haha I remember when I was 18 and wanted a realdoll so bad (couldnt pick up girls to save my life, still cant).

Good luck bro.

I actually think I could make this work! My parents are going to let me borrow one of their cars to drive around. Every week I can put aside $75 to save for a car because its not that important seeing as though I have a car to get around for now. I'll put aside $100/wk for expenses like gas, food, etc.

Then save $235/wk for Leanna. In a month that adds up to $940 a month saving towards Leanna. Divide $940 by the cost of the doll which is $2450, that turns out to about 2.5 months of saving $235/wk to save up for Leanna.

Then about another half a month for production and shipping of doll and I can have her after 3 months of saving and waiting!

Everyone else that sees this post, feel free to chime in, I want everyone's perspective on this. What do you guys think of my plan? Should I change anything? Do you think it'll work?

Now...If I could only figure out where to hide her, like I said I'm only 18 and still live with parents and siblings, one of which shares a room with me. There is a lot of room in the garage though, and also a lot of boxes, no one really goes in there at all. If I can find a good hiding spot, that's my best bet!

I waited until I has my own place. Can't imagine my parents or siblings catching me with this thing !!
but that's you man. sounds like you have a plan.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

If someone were to get caught by a parent or sibling there would be no backing down. You gotta own it. Stare them in the eyes and keep thrusting away while never losing eye contact. Let your parent/sibling know how much you respect the $2000.00+ on this doll. Lol.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

JS99 wrote:If someone were to get caught by a parent or sibling there would be no backing down. You gotta own it. Stare them in the eyes and keep thrusting away while never losing eye contact. Let your parent/sibling know how much you respect the $2000.00+ on this doll. Lol.
I like your style, dude !

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Haha! I wanted to ask you, have you ordered a doll from Passion Dolls?

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

JS99 wrote:Haha! I wanted to ask you, have you ordered a doll from Passion Dolls?
No. I have bought another model from another vendor. But if you want the Leanne doll, Passiondoll is the exclusive re-seller. Since they are listed on this forum, they are a reliable source.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Alright thanks man! I just want to stay on the safe side. So that means that 100% they are reliable and buying from them would me no different than buying from a place like Wal-Mart. Right? They are just as safe as any mainstream store?

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

JS99 wrote:Alright thanks man! I just want to stay on the safe side. So that means that 100% they are reliable and buying from them would me no different than buying from a place like Wal-Mart. Right? They are just as safe as any mainstream store?
Yes. I've sent them a few questions in the past, the customer service is very good.
not sure what is the delivery downtime on this model though. I heard it was quite popular upon release. Almost bought one myself. Maybe I will in the future just for those thick legs !!

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Thats really good to know. Theres no worry of scammin or anything like that. But hell yeah man those legs and ass did it for me man, the tits are obviously nice but if she didnt have the thick legs and ass I wouldnt have cared for her anymore than I would care for the other big boobed dolls. The ass and legs is the make or break point for me. Just imagining your thighs pounding against the back of her thick ass hamstrings man and spanking the devil out of her ass!!! OMG! I CANNOT WAIT!

capslok12345
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by capslok12345 »

Soo filed the claim on Fedex, This should be "interesting".

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Keep us post CAPS!

Lily
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

JS99 wrote:Hey. I'm a new member and literally NEED the Leanne doll in my life more than anything ever! The problem is I just turned 18 and I'm kinda of short on money, I'm not in a position to just be droppin loads of money everywhere. Please tell me, man, how did you save up for her? How long did she take to save up money for? Is she worth the price and wait?
As others have told you elsewhere, someone who is as young and short on money as you claim to be absolutely does not "NEED" (literally or figuratively) a $2000 sex doll, and even less so when you don't have the room/space/privacy to manage it. In fact, the situation you'd be putting yourself in is so blatantly unsound (and trust me, I know about unsound financial situations), it almost leads to suspicion regarding its legitimacy.

If you are indeed being honest though, then please, for the love of God or whatever you deem holy, redirect your passion and enthusiasm. There are many, many ways to get your rocks off that don't involve the risks of a life size sex doll, though should you find/earn yourself a better situation, then sure, fucking go for it.

As to the OP's woes...yeesh. I'm pretty sure I'm never buying TPE again, but if I do, it's getting an X/S PQC check at a bare minimum. That, and these doll companies should fucking know better by now. It only serves to elucidate just how little they care about the customer, whom they know they (and this is where you would use the word "literally") have by the balls.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

FiveByFive wrote:
As others have told you elsewhere, someone who is as young and short on money as you claim to be absolutely does not "NEED" (literally or figuratively) a $2000 sex doll, and even less so when you don't have the room/space/privacy to manage it. In fact, the situation you'd be putting yourself in is so blatantly unsound (and trust me, I know about unsound financial situations), it almost leads to suspicion regarding its legitimacy.

If you are indeed being honest though, then please, for the love of God or whatever you deem holy, redirect your passion and enthusiasm. There are many, many ways to get your rocks off that don't involve the risks of a life size sex doll, though should you find/earn yourself a better situation, then sure, fucking go for it.
I've since figured it out, this was actually one of the first posts I posted before I had a plan. I figured out a way I could save up for this doll over a period of 4 months, while also having money to save up for my own car and other expenses such as food and gas weekly. If you check my thread, my plan is laid out there. Feel free to skim through it and give me some feedback, thanks!

INFORMATIONS