www.passiondolls.com

Quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Dolls)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: JS99 quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Do

Post by blacksmith »

MoviePilot wrote:If you want to go for the Stringendo look, regarding the high thighs those (found at yandy.com) will fit better I guess:

DO NOT BUY THESE!!! My wife got these for a costume one year and as soon as they stretch the rubberized looking finish rips. Only on thin legs will they fit well. On thick legs, they'll look striped and tacky.

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Can someone upload a picture of what LeAnne's body (boobs and ass especially) look like when she's oiled up? Thanks.

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Do

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

MoviePilot wrote:If you want to go for the Stringendo look, regarding the high thighs those (found at yandy.com) will fit better I guess:

For the thigh highs, you can also consider some polyester ones, spandex, or stretch vinyl (4 way stretch). I like those thigh highs on my dolls as well since they protect the legs from scratches and looks great, though those rubberized ones may have stretch issues as mentioned by others (my TDF threads probably also might be an example regarding dolls and thigh highs in case reference is needed.)
unknown02 wrote:I also noticed that in these hentai shows, these girls always have on like these soft and silky kind of underwear that is on the verge of being see through but isn't quite yet. Do you guys know what I'm talking about? I can't really describe it other than soft and silky and they look like they are loose, not that they don't fit the girls wearing them but like you could easily pleasure a girl by even rubbing her over the panties because they are so light. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? What material or style of panties would that be called in real life?
Possibly silk, microfiber, or even spandex of some sort for the cling. Also keyword would be "sheer" to describe the semi-transparent fabric and "bikini" for the type of cut. I.e "sheer white bikini panties" on a search engine should turn up some relevant results. Adjust terms accordingly. Enjoy!

roadside28

Re: Quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Dolls)

Post by roadside28 »

Hey man, I'm one of the fine folks that was able to get his order early in the year. You can see my review here of her:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... =my+review

Hopefully it answers some questions you may have about her. My review also has some quick videos that showcase her movement or jiggle factor.

She's flexible, but not really. Like reverse cowgirl is out of the question. It's actually a chore to position her for doggy style with the alignment of her holes. Don't get me wrong, both feel great. It's just more of a chore, and you end up doing more work that actually enjoying it. Honestly the best sex with her is her laying flat on her back. You can bend her legs very similar to the pictures of the yoga images you have.

The reason I got her was straight up for tit fucking. It's actually all I really use her for now, and it's amazing. Every once in a while use her other areas, but she's really just for that.

I wanted to chime in, because like many have said already, you should wait. Hidden dresser, hidden closet, it's going to get found. Let's be real, it's a fake human being. You can't really hide it.

Some suggested the fuck me silly. I'd start off with that, or the bigger model they released the bubble butt one. I have both, and they are fantastic. I then got the 25 inch fantasia, and that thing is even better! SO if you are looking for major booty. Get that toy. Good big boob toys are hard to find, which is why I purchased this doll. Nothing like it on the market right now.

If you are 100% sold on getting her at this point in time in your life. You almost have to expect that you are going to get caught. Whether that be someone walks in on you with her, or stumbles upon her. She isn't a nude magazine you can quickly hide under your bed if you hear footsteps coming. If someone comes home early your fucked. Your naked, with a heavy ass sex doll that can't be moved quickly. You know what I mean? Like there is no getting out of that situation. Also let's say you move her to a bathroom to clean her, and someone comes home. You have to sit in the bathroom with this doll, until they leave.

If you really want her, you should almost just own up to it, and tell your family, "I'm getting this toy." Or as many mentioned just wait. If you get her now, the toy will most likely sit hidden where ever you store her, and not see much use. Because if you want to use this toy, you have to plan it out. As my review mentions, you can't fuck her on the fly, or change positions easily. It's best to game plan one event with her at a time, and just enjoy that act.

I'm not trying to be a downer on your plans. I'm just being realistic with your current situation.

To be fair, let's say you build this dresser, you buy the doll, and you store the doll effectively without anyone suspecting anything. Okay, well when are you going to have the 10-15 mins to unhide her, then take the 5-10 minutes to set her up into position. Then do the deed (this can range based of excitement but for science let's say 30 mins, you are trying to enjoy but also be quick). Then take the time to clean her afterwards (this will vary as it depends on what you all did: BJ, tit fuck, vag, or anal. Again for science we are saying you had a goal, and only did one thing, so 10-15 mins) Drying her (5-10mins), and powdering her (5-10 mins) And finally hiding her again. Rough time is 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes. To be extra safe 2 hours. Do you have enough moments in your living situation where it's just you in the home alone for 2 hours. And a guaranteed 2 hours. Something where someone won't come home early. If you do, buy her this second, you will absolutely love her. If you don't get enough of this time, then wait.

She is not worth it if you will use her maybe 1-2 times a month where you know you won't get caught.

But that's just my thoughts on your situation. I know exactly what you are thinking right now. You are consumed with lust and want. Get a hip toy man to tie you over until you get your own place.

Anyway if you have any questions on her let me know, I can try my best to answer. Feel free to message me on here also, i'll do my best to respond.

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

unknown02 wrote:Can someone upload a picture of what LeAnne's body (boobs and ass especially) look like when she's oiled up? Thanks.
Here you go :
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=270&t=85090
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

INFORMATIONS