www.passiondolls.com

Quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Dolls)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
unknown02
Former Member

Quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Dolls)

Post by unknown02 »

So, I'm starting this thread because I legitimately need the LeAnne sex doll. She is perfection. Now, I've been posting questions on like 5 different posts so this thread is basically to get some answers to the questions I have about Passion Dolls and more specifically, the LeAnne sex doll. I'll just copy some of the posts I had posted on similar threads here. Please feel free to pitch in and help me figure out any questions I have. Thank you.

I already figured out that I can pay for her by saving up for about 12 weeks of work and putting money aside for the doll.
Then about another month for production and shipping of doll and I can have her after 4 months of saving and waiting!
I'm wondering is she really worth the wait and price?

My situation at home is basically, I'm 18 years old and my family still all lives together, so I am in the same house as my parents and siblings. One of my siblings shares a room with me. The thing is for like the past 3 months I have been sleeping on the first floor on a big couch in the living room, I find it more comfortable and it is a cooler temperature on the first floor. Anyways, the rest of my family is upstairs while I sleep downstairs alone. I obviously cannot hide the doll in my closet because it will be found within like 30 minutes of it being there. So my best bet is hiding it in the garage which is connected to the house on the first floor where I sleep. This means I have ridiculously easy access to the garage especially at night on weekends when everyone is sleeping in late. There is also a double door to the garage because the laundromat is what connects the garage to the actual house. My garage has a bunch of junk that's just built up over the years, like things we don't really use anymore. One side of my garage is a huge pile of stuff we don't use while the other side is the complete opposite, it is completely clean. My best bet is hiding the doll in her box once I'm done using her and putting her in a safe spot in the mound of old stuff in the garage. Do you guys think this plan will work? Any other ideas I could do?

Also, when I order from Passion Dolls, I can choose to have it sent to my local post office and they will have it there until I decide to pick it up, is that right? If this is the case, I believe this is the best option because some hours I won't be home when I start working again soon and it might be intercepted by a family member and then my plan is shot down before it even gets going. So I will just pick it up from the post office after I get off of work or on a day and time when a lot of my family isn't home. Another thing about my family, they are pretty busy and right now I'm probably the one that is home most often especially on weekends, my parents go to see relatives that live like an hour away and stay there until they get home around midnight. That is plenty of time.
Everyone else that sees this post, feel free to chime in, I want everyone's perspective on this. What do you guys think of my plan? Should I change anything? Do you think it'll work? Maybe you guys have different ideas for me, where I could keep her?

Okay, so I emailed the Passion Dolls sales email for help on payment options. They said I could "pay by bank transfer (email transfer), or wire transfer or money order." What do the three of these mean and which one of these options, if any, will not be traceable or needed during tax season? By that, I mean which one of these (bank transfer, wire transfer, money order) is the best method to use if I just want to pay for the doll and that be the end of it? It won't come back up again at any point down the road for any reason. And another question btw, I asked earlier if this doll payment would come up during tax season and someone told me that "it wouldn't unless I wanted to use the purchase as a deductible for taxes." If I have my own bank account, is it my choice whether I want to bring this purchase up as a deductible during tax season? Meaning that I don't have to bring it up if I don't want to and it is totally up to me? I'd really appreciate it if you guys could help me out with these questions, because I am willing to put the work in to save up for LeAnne but this is the only thing I am worried about, whether it is mandatory for this purchase to come up during tax season or if it is just my choice and only my choice to make if I want to bring it up?

When I first came across the Passion Dolls site I thought at first that it looked kind of shady and I had just come off another forum of people listing sex dolls stores that are scams and they were naming so many names that I just figured Passion Dolls was another scam site, at this time I was like 99% set on buying the WM 170cm M-Cup model from Real Love Sex Dolls. But I couldn't get that image out of my head from the LeAnne doll's ass on Passion Dolls website. (picture below is the one I had burned into my mind) and I couldn't stopped thinking about it so I then found TDF and I am very glad to have heard from like 3 different users that Passion Dolls is a legitimate, trusted site. After I found out Passion Dolls was legit I found myself wanting the LeAnne doll more than anything ever!
Link to picture that I couldn't get out of my head. That ass, man! It's something else!

This one is specifically for dolllover27, like I posted in the other thread, can you give me your LeAnne's stats such as hair type you chose, head/face you chose, eye color, skin color, nipple color, if standing really helps, is a fixed vagina better than a replaceable one, etc? Tell us how the sex is, maybe give us details about vagina, ass, mouth, and tit sex and the pros and cons of each and rate each category out of 10? Do you honestly think that she is worth me waiting and working 4 months for to get? How does the 48.5kg. honestly feel? I know a lot of people complain and say she is to heavy, btw 48.5kg comes out to about 107 lbs. if anyone is wondering. Do you get used to the feel? I'd imagine it makes her feel more real because of the weight, I don't mind too much because I've been working out for about a good two years and have experience with exercising. How fragile is the LeAnne doll? What are her weak points and what can I do to prevent her from tearing up on those weak points? Do you think she would tear or damage if I spanked her ass too hard or just had sex with her too hard in general like doggystyle? Maybe rate the main sex positions you've tried out with her out of 10. How flexible is she? Maybe if you could also post a video of you spanking her ass so I can get a jiggle test of how her ass jiggles and moves? I'd appreciate it if you answered my questions but I also don't want to burden you with anything so just feel free to help out. Thanks ahead of time guys!

unknown02
Former Member

Re: ANSWER QUESTIONS I HAVE ABOUT LEANNE (PASSION DOLLS)

Post by unknown02 »

I don't know why the link above of the picture that had me set on getting LeAnne didn't work but here it is! Jesus Christ! The ass is just SOMETHING ELSE!!!

unknown02
Former Member

Re: Quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Do

Post by unknown02 »

I think once I get the LeAnne sex doll, I will buy these clothes for her to wear from RLSD's shop!!!
She would look so sexy busting out of these clothes! She completely dwarfs the dolls from RLSD or any other site! It's honestly ridiculous!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi, good thread, trust the others will chip in.

I have fixed your image links, you need to use the full editor function, the BB IMG tags, and also when copying text from another post, it is easier to quote your self and then copy what is between the quote tags into the new post topic.

This ensures that the full image link location comes accross rather than the abridged version that will go 404.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

Hmm if you're insisting on taking this risk and most will see this as very risky because of your age and living with parents and siblings. Then my advice would be prepare yourself to be caught out, things happen that are out of our control no matter how well you think you've covered all the bases.

In your situation the biggest thing you could do to increase you're chances of not getting caught out would be to obtain or make a ply wood box with plenty of room and padding that you can padlock to keep the doll in, if you're continually getting the doll out and back in the original cardboard box it will fall apart before long and the doll will be exposed. At least if you've got a hard storage box you can pile other stuff in the garage on top to conceal it. Either a self built custom ply wood box or one of those flight case box's, to further throw off anyone in your family you could stick some stickers on the box relating to sports equipment for instance just in case anyone finds the 'locked' box and asks the dreaded question you will have a logical lie relating to the stickers.. "No Mum that's just my exercise equipment". :whistle: Or "no Dad that's just my Pogo stick". :mrgreen:

Of course there is still a chance that your parents or siblings hear a loud banging sound in the middle of the night and come down to investigate! 8O Dad will say "Son.. try and be a bit more quiet with you're Pogo stick". :lol:
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Do

Post by bobhenry »

I think unknown02 is aiming at the record for the youngest doll owner

Ghosta

Post by Ghosta »

You would be taking a horrible risk unknown02 if you pursue this plan. Think about it. You are living in your parents house under their rules and their view of the world. You are 18 and loaded with testosterone. You mind is consumed with thoughts of this doll's anatomy. Guess what, you're completely normal. Here is the reality, unfortunately. There is a 99.99% chance you will be caught by a family member either in the act or discovery in the garage. Since you most likely never owned a doll before you have no idea what this entails in experience. This doll is in the triple digit weight class (lbs). It's inconceivable that no one in your family is not going to question this new 100+ lb box in your garage. It's inconceivable that no one will see you at some point unboxing her, having fun with her, cleaning her, powdering her, reboxing her, taping the box, not smelling her and on and on. Sorry, but that's the reality of it. I think you have the following real choices to make. 1] If you really want to pursue this, you need to explain to your parents your need for this and see if they allow it by some chance. You would also somehow need to be assured from your siblings that they will not embarass you or tell their friends. You have a very small chance of succeeding with this option. 2] Move out and get your own place (probably can't afford it). 3] Get a girl friend.
You need to think with a clear mind the risks associated with a doll in your circumstances. I suspect you don't have extreme liberal progressive thinking parents that would not have a problem with this. Only you know what kind of parents they are.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: JS99 quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Do

Post by oberyn »

Save money, go to school buy when your financially stable and have privacy.i got my first doll at 25.there is a difference between luxury and need and this is not a need.in the meantime you can learn about doll care and new doll designs are always coming out you might find one that you like better.if you do go through with it ask your parents for your own room or rent a climate controlled storage unit and keep her there.you could also move out and rent an apartment or house with some friends but risk them knowing about your doll unless they are cool with it.

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

My contribution to this thread.

I am not sure what your financial situation is so I am hesitant to offer any advice here as i wouldn't want you to follow my advice and then have it not work out for you here and end up in debt or worse.
I also live in Australia and from what I understand the whole credit/finance topic will differ quite a bit.
I guess you need to look at your available income and deduct living expenses (Food, education costs, phone bills, car payments if any, rent etc) and determine what you can save and how long. I guess i take it for granted that I am in a point in my life where I can make a $2500 purchase without giving too much thought of where the money will come from. Having said that I have worked from the age i was legally able to work here in Australia (14 years and 9 months) to my late twenties now. So I have worked for nearly 15 years in various jobs in my teens and once i finished studying i got a great job and work in the engineering field.
As far as finance and credit goes I am of the mind set that I buy things I want outright. Except a few properties that I own as I cannot pay a million+ upfront (ah to live that life). But the cars and motorcycles I have owned have always been paid for in 'cash' that I had readily available (Apparently EFT is cash these days) and I have not gotten personal loans to avoid being further in debt and paying interest. Only property I am comfortable with that due to the amounts. But its amazing how a $20,000 car can turn into a $35,000 car once you pay it off :-/. Of course this is not an option for everyone so it is up to you to make that call. Not sure that helps.
Long story short I paid for my Leanne via Paypal with funds that I had readily available. Not sure how the US works but I also have pay import fees for goods over $1000 AUD. So you may want to research that.

Is she worth the price? F*ck yea!!! When i was looking for a sex doll the Leanne ticked every box. When i opened the box and saw those huge tits jiggling in front of me i did not regret that decision at all.

Your living situation ... If it is in the garage that most people can gain access to it is a big risk. I mean what if the one day you are out and your family decide to do some spring cleaning? If she is in a box all they have to do is open the box and see those amazing tits for themselves. In a custom wooden box with a pad lock safer but questions may still be asked. As for going at it with her while people are sleeping upstairs that is very risky. You have to move her around to go at it so what you think may be a 5min quickie can turn into a 45min exercise. These are things you need to consider. Then you have to clean her and care for the TPE as well. All time consuming things.
Have you thought about converting the garage into your living area/room. Setup your bed and stuff there and any boxes you have laying about or in corner of the room is just your property that is stored right? Teenagers are meesy right? put a lock on the door like all rooms have and then f*ck away to your hearts content if you want.
Not saying you should or shouldn't do these things but they are just thoughts you may want to look into. Either way with other people in the house the risk of her being discovered is high and if you do go ahead with the purchase it will be a matter of managing the risk.

Postage for me was optional. I could have opted to pick it up at the couriers depot but i asked them to call me with a time frame for delivery and pretty much met them at home. I guess you can discuss that with the shipping company and set up a time.

Tax i don't understand. In Australia you only need to keep proof for items you intend to claim back on tax. So say you buy a new laptop for work purposes with your own money and not through your work or for university/study. You keep that receipt and claim it as deduction as it for work/study purposes. Of course as it will be used for personal use as well (like looking up Dolllover27's picture thread :wink: ) you have to do a partial claim on it. For items like say a motorcycle I bought not that long ago i cannot claim as it is for personal use. If i use it for work to travel to client meetings or other offices i can claim kilometers between destinations but not the actual bike. That is pretty much it for us in OZ. Sex dolls ... not even an issue at tax time.

Yea Passion Doll is a legit site and my experience has been nothing but great with them. Doug is great to deal with and I can't thank them enough for making the Leanne doll. She i great to look at in photos and in real life she leaves you speechless. These pics were the ones that really got my attention. Of course by the time i saw these i had already placed my preorder before she was finished.

I am not telling you to do it or not. I am responding to the questions you asked and just giving you some items need to be thought through.
Attachments
1488246503095_leanne-aa47.jpg
1488246503095_leanne-aa47.jpg (167.74 KiB) Viewed 6714 times
1488246506338_leanne-aa49.jpg
1488246506338_leanne-aa49.jpg (168.83 KiB) Viewed 6714 times

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

The answers for the question specifically for me
Her stats are in my other thread so all can see them and know which doll they relate to. On page 19.
I would say standing is a must for any doll. Makes life easier.
fixed or replaceable is really up to the buyer. Pros and cons for both i think. Removable means easier to clean if you finish inside of her vagina.
As for describing the sex i am not sure how graphic i can get on these threads. But if i had to rate it i would say 10/10 for all orifices and 15/10 for the tit sex. Oh man the tit sex!!!
For me she was worth the wait. Every time i see her i am in awe.
the 48.5kg feels like 48.5kg haha. I think everyone is different here. I have no issues with the weight and it is expected for a girl of her stature and thickness. People who say they work out i dunno ... Put it this way when you work out do you pick up 50kg off the floor and re position it then sit it on your lap and thrust into the circular steel plate that is the size of a thin car rim? No.
When i f*ck this sexy ass doll to i lay her flat on the floor and dead lift her and then proceed to military press her over my head? No.
She is technically dead weight but you learn how to manipulate her how you need to lift for you to be comfortable. Still looking forward to that day when i walk into the gym and see a bunch of blokes bench pressing, dead lifting, squatting sex dolls haha.
Like all TPE dolls you need to take care of the material. I was testing the limits one session and unfortunately she got a hole in her elbow. You have to test the waters but at the end of the day she is a f*ck doll and i wouldn't be using her right if i didn't f*ck her how i wanted to.
She is flexible. But i think each doll would slightly vary. You need to understand that although they should all have the same movement you do have to ease your doll into it and make sure the body only bends how it lets you. Last thing you want is to have a sex doll with a broken limb.
I am still not sure about posting videos just yet. But if i do you will know.

Hope i gave you some food for thought. At the end of the day you have to decide what you want to do mate. Read all the advice you get and make an informed decision on what best suits you.

It is 1am here but i wanted to give you as much info as i could.

Later all. stay posted for more photo updates on my threads.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

I've said it many times before and I'll say it again, I appreciate you guys helping me out and putting your opinion in. Who knows what I'll do. But we'll see, I'll still put the money aside becuase a lot of things can change in 4 months and a lot of new ideas can be thought up in 4 months. If by the end of the 4 months, I realize that I probably won't be able to successfully buy the doll and use it and maintain it without anyone knowing then I'll probably just lump the money saved for the doll in with the money for a car and I'll get my own car way quicker than before. Anways, keep chiming in if you feel so inclined to do so, I would really appreciate your guys' continued ideas and insight. Thanks!

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

I do appreciate everyone insight, even the people that are telling me not to go through with it because I'll get caught. But, does anyone have any insight on ways I might be able to hide her or ideas on how to make this plan work? If not, as always, I appreciate all advice. Thanks!

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Rent a storage garage. Put her in there along with a cheap walmart mattress.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

I was also wondering this, I have heard a lot of people saying they try to position her differently and alternate where they keep her so she doesnt start to flatten out, but wouldn't it just work to keep her on one of those tempur-pedic matresses that sink in depending on your body weight? That way there isn't really any stress flattening her butt out, or would that still do some damage if you continually stored her in that same position?

Like one of these from the picture, that actually form to your body weight. Would that work?
Attachments
b76868611b1984cd08714e65ba377a7e.jpg
b76868611b1984cd08714e65ba377a7e.jpg (30.71 KiB) Viewed 6638 times

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

There has also been talks of moving to a slightly bigger house, I don't know when it will happen or if it will even happen but this conversation has been coming up a lot lately so who knows, maybe I'll end up with my own room and a lock. Haha.

I thought it would be cool if later on they start making dolls that have sensors in their vaginas and assholes and depending on where and how you are hitting it, she starts to moan and you can actually make her squirt on your dick if you last long enough and hit it in the right spots! That would be awesome, sexy as hell, and be like the ultimate practice to get a man's stamina and skills up for the real thing. Imagine LeAnne's thick ass just trenched from her squirting. The best way I could think of to refill her squirt meter would be if there was a tube that starts from the top of her neck where you screw on the head and from there you can pour in like a lube type substance that drains down into a pouch or something just above her vagina that then drains out of her vagina if you can "make her cum." What do you guys think?

INFORMATIONS