www.passiondolls.com

Quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Dolls)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
dolllover27

Re: JS99 quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Do

Post by dolllover27 »

No worries mate.
Keep in mind she came delivered without a head so if you store her headless you have room at the top.
With a head i would allow some more room above it. Maybe 200 to 300mm otherwise it will be a very tight fit.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Does anyone know how much more it would cost me if I were to choose a different head than the standard LeAnne one?

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

I would contact PD directly for the prices. Last thing you want is for someone to quote a different figure for what they paid when PD can give you proper numbers.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

dolllover27 wrote:I would contact PD directly for the prices. Last thing you want is for someone to quote a different figure for what they paid when PD can give you proper numbers.
Yeah, that's true. I have heard different replies from different people about this question but I wanted your input as well. Does the fixed vagina feel better than the replaceable one? Could you rate both of them out of ten? I'm asking because if my plan does work out alright and I do have LeAnne and I'm done using her I know it will be harder to clean her if she has the fixed vagina but if it really does feel better I'm actually really tempted to just go with the fixed vagina and the way I'll clean is just to get like a squirt bottle with water and some liquid soap mixture and then spray inside her vagina or asshole with it then clean it out and dry it with towels. What do you think I should do?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Take some time and carefully review the threads pertaining to the proper care and maintenance of TPE. You're dealing with an expensive item composed of material that can react badly with the incorrect cleaner, certain fabrics, etc.

Educate yourself fully or you may inadvertently damage the doll.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Does anyone know what shoe size LeAnne is? Also, can you heat up the LeAnne doll, like with a heating rod or heating blanket?

borgmatrix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by borgmatrix »

there are usb hole warmers that will warm up whatever opening you wish, need to test any model you get to see how long til it gets to your desired temp and I have heard about electric blankets being used, the one I tried didn't help at all after an hour, and some you have to be careful not to leave little grill marks from what I have heard, maybe somebody has a recommendation-good luck

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

JS99 wrote:Does anyone know what shoe size LeAnne is? Also, can you heat up the LeAnne doll, like with a heating rod or heating blanket?
AU size 5, or US size 6.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Ha ha. Last night my parents got back home at 2 in the morning. They were gone for 7 hours, and that usually happens at least once a weekend. I honestly can't wait to get this doll. Just imagine the things you can do in 7 hours!!!

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

So, I'm most likely going to get pubic hair on my LeAnne because it's only $60 more and I always thought it just made her seem more real and it just adds a touch of realism that makes her that much more sexier. I'm thinking #2 but I'm not sure. Which one do you guys think I should go with?
Attachments
1459978632027_pubic2.jpg
1459978632027_pubic2.jpg (29.04 KiB) Viewed 1191 times
1459978630410_pubic3.jpg
1459978630410_pubic3.jpg (23.81 KiB) Viewed 1191 times
1459978631782_pubic1.jpg
1459978631782_pubic1.jpg (25.12 KiB) Viewed 1191 times

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

JS99 wrote:Ha ha. Last night my parents got back home at 2 in the morning. They were gone for 7 hours, and that usually happens at least once a weekend. I honestly can't wait to get this doll. Just imagine the things you can do in 7 hours!!!
Yeah, you can do a lot. But don't forget, she will only look at you "begging you to make her crazy". In the end you have to do everything :)

Also a question to consider, did you already think about, where/how you will have fun with her. Maybe an intimate question, but you definitely don't want to end up playing with her in the hiding spot :)
Furthermore, think about where you will powder her. I personally put an extra blanket on my bed and have her laying horizontal, powdering one side, turn her around and do the other side.
For the monthly baby oil procedure beforehand same situation.

P.S. with space around the hiding spot I meant the area you have available when putting her into/out of it.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

MoviePilot wrote:
JS99 wrote:Ha ha. Last night my parents got back home at 2 in the morning. They were gone for 7 hours, and that usually happens at least once a weekend. I honestly can't wait to get this doll. Just imagine the things you can do in 7 hours!!!
Yeah, you can do a lot. But don't forget, she will only look at you "begging you to make her crazy". In the end you have to do everything :)

Also a question to consider, did you already think about, where/how you will have fun with her. Maybe an intimate question, but you definitely don't want to end up playing with her in the hiding spot :)
Furthermore, think about where you will powder her. I personally put an extra blanket on my bed and have her laying horizontal, powdering one side, turn her around and do the other side.
For the monthly baby oil procedure beforehand same situation.

P.S. with space around the hiding spot I meant the area you have available when putting her into/out of it.
I'm going to put a canopy on the clean side of my garage, and the thing about canopies are that they have one big opening to get inside but only on one side of the canopy, kind of like a garage door. There is no small door way, just one whole side of the canopy opens and the side that opens will be positioned furthest away from the garage door, so if someone does open the garage door they still have to walk 25 feet down the garage to lift up the only opening to the canopy. Also, I'm going to "play" with her inside the canopy. But, I'm not just going to play with her whenever I feel like it, like I said, last night my parents were gone for 7 hours, usually that happens every weekend where they are gone for at least 3 hours, those are the times when I will actually take her out and spend some time with her. Then I will clean her and put her back on the wooden sheet that slides back into the secret compartment. I'm also thinking of putting a foam sheet and blankets over the wooden sheet so her ass cheeks can kind of sink into the foam comfortably and not have as much pressure on them.

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

This episode of Rick and Morty keeps popping into my head:

Here's what happens: :haha4:

On a serious note JS99, 'female condoms' would be very useful in your situation if you go for the in built option. Once you get used to them they are a real time saver.
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

FlashGordoll wrote:This episode of Rick and Morty keeps popping into my head:

Here's what happens: :haha4:

On a serious note JS99, 'female condoms' would be very useful in your situation if you go for the in built option. Once you get used to them they are a real time saver.
Hahaha. That's pretty funny. Anyways, if you have used both fixed and replaceable vaginas on dolls can you give me a rank out of 10 for both of them? Does one feel better? If yes, what's so much better about it?

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

JS99 wrote:if you have used both fixed and replaceable vaginas on dolls can you give me a rank out of 10 for both of them? Does one feel better? If yes, what's so much better about it?
Ok, I have 2 silicone dolls (mechadoll and Anatomical doll) with in built lady parts that I use female condoms with (both for vaginal and anal). Quite simply there is no clean up needed which is why they are a great idea and a time saver and why I am recommending them to you. There is a difference in feeling between with or without, without its more stimulating/intense, with an FC its slightly less stimulating/intense but not a huge deal different once its got warmed up. If for instance the feeling without is a 10/10 then with is a 8/10.
Everyone's different and everyone knows what they like and don't. Well worth trying female condoms on dolls because of the time saving/convenience - if you don't like them its not much loss of money, if you never try them you'd never know. Also they are re-usable many times over because there is no risk of dolls getting pregnant the instructions do not apply, you can just wash these out with soap and put them back in the packet. The inner ring of an FC is also not needed since dolls do not have a cervix. Only thing that might be a put off is they are not too visually appealing but you get used to it.
My other Japanese silicone lady has an insert vagina which is fantastic and also just as convenient as FC's. (Obviously mileage varies greatly from doll to doll, TPE to silicone, one manufacturer to another).
Realistically you need feedback from someone specifically with a PD LeAnne with vagina insert since there are so many differences between dolls. If I were you I'd probably be leaning towards an insert for convenience, FC's will be a godsend if you go for the in built vag.
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

INFORMATIONS