www.passiondolls.com

Quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Dolls)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
unknown02
Former Member

Re: JS99 quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Do

Post by unknown02 »

FlashGordoll wrote:
JS99 wrote:if you have used both fixed and replaceable vaginas on dolls can you give me a rank out of 10 for both of them? Does one feel better? If yes, what's so much better about it?
Ok, I have 2 silicone dolls (mechadoll and Anatomical doll) with in built lady parts that I use female condoms with (both for vaginal and anal). Quite simply there is no clean up needed which is why they are a great idea and a time saver and why I am recommending them to you. There is a difference in feeling between with or without, without its more stimulating/intense, with an FC its slightly less stimulating/intense but not a huge deal different once its got warmed up. If for instance the feeling without is a 10/10 then with is a 8/10.
Everyone's different and everyone knows what they like and don't. Well worth trying female condoms on dolls because of the time saving/convenience - if you don't like them its not much loss of money, if you never try them you'd never know. Also they are re-usable many times over because there is no risk of dolls getting pregnant the instructions do not apply, you can just wash these out with soap and put them back in the packet. The inner ring of an FC is also not needed since dolls do not have a cervix. Only thing that might be a put off is they are not too visually appealing but you get used to it.
My other Japanese silicone lady has an insert vagina which is fantastic and also just as convenient as FC's. (Obviously mileage varies greatly from doll to doll, TPE to silicone, one manufacturer to another).
Realistically you need feedback from someone specifically with a PD LeAnne with vagina insert since there are so many differences between dolls. If I were you I'd probably be leaning towards an insert for convenience, FC's will be a godsend if you go for the in built vag.

Alright, thanks a lot! I think I might just go with the built in vagina, I heard from a couple of people that it does feel better. I'll just take the time to clean, but later on in a couple months when I have actually ordered her I will definitely try to find a method to clean her up quickly, within like 5 minutes tops.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

I found the style of dresser I'm going to make, this is literally how I'm going to make it but the only difference is that instead of their being three rows of double drawers, the bottom two drawers are not going to be there because that is where LeAnne will be and I will also put wheels on it just like in the picture so I can move the whole thing around as a whole by myself (if I do need to move it later on for some reason) and not have to ask for someone's help to carry it and risk it breaking open.
Attachments
rolling-dresser.jpg
rolling-dresser.jpg (388.9 KiB) Viewed 1709 times

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

If you guys have any inputs on improvements to my plan. Please, post it. Whatever it is. Improvements on the canopy, the secret dresser idea, the fixed vs replaceable vaginas, or just anything in general about the LeAnne doll. Thanks for all the help guys, keep it up.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

JS99 wrote:I found the style of dresser I'm going to make, this is literally how I'm going to make it but the only difference is that instead of their being three rows of double drawers, the bottom two drawers are not going to be there because that is where LeAnne will be and I will also put wheels on it just like in the picture so I can move the whole thing around as a whole by myself (if I do need to move it later on for some reason) and not have to ask for someone's help to carry it and risk it breaking open.
Hmmm, forget about that solution. Reason: Physics
Once you pull out the drawer containing the 50kg LeAnne, the hole thing might tilt forward. At least if you plan to be mobile and not fix it to a wall or something. But even if fixed, over time 50kg + a lever arm of at least 50-60cm will break that thing.
Go for a storage option that either makes her stand (like dolllover27 mentioned) or something directly above the ground (memory foam in between for sure).

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

I still believe that you should wait to get her until after you have your own place. While putting wheels on the dresser may seem as if it is a good idea, I am basically a professional mover. I sometimes joke that I help people move for the fun of it, and maybe it is not a joke. And the first thing any of us will do when it is time to move a dresser is take the drawers out. Also, do not assume that you will be able to move your things at the time of your choosing--my wife and mother-in-law had help moving when my (pre-deceased) father-in-law died. They did not get the chance to pack things; things were packed for them, and for years they did not know where everything was (and my wife had some valuables disappear).

By all means, save up the money. Do not let anyone in the family know about this savings, as those emergencies will almost always spring up that will drain your money. If anyone else knows about that saved money they may assume that you will be fine with helping due to (my) your giving and self-sacrificing nature.
Having the talk with family about your doll(s) is much easier when it is on your terms and turf, not theirs.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

To answer MoviePilot, she isn't going to be pulled out from the front, it will be from one of the side panels that will just need to be unscrewed when no one is around with a screw driver and then screwed back in when everything is put away and done. And if overtime the screws or holes start to wear I will redo it with an actual drill but in the daytime so no one suspects anything. Back to the question of her coming out from the side. I know she is heavy but if I roll her out while also slowly starting to lift her a little bit, then it will relieve a lot of weight from the dresser. I don't think tipping is a big concern. As for Valar Morgulis, I really can't imagine a situation where my things, big things at that, like cabinets and couches would be moved with out my knowledge, the way you put it, it seems like your family hired some movers and they stole some things. Believe me, if and when we do move, my family will not hire movers and even if they do I will already have been using the car my parents borrow for some time or have my own car by then. And when we do move, just like right now on the weekends my parents tend to be gone for a long while, in that time I will take LeAnne out from the cabinet, put her in her shipping box, throw her in the back of my trunk and cover her with some blankets and other things. Then driver her to the new house whenever we are moving things and I will store her somewhere safe. And I also do know that I will definitely have my own room in this new house, my parents have said many times that they want my siblings and I to each have our own room and space, and from there it is smooth sailing. It's all about being a couple of steps forward. Granted, I don't know what the future holds and, yes, things don't go as planned a lot of times, but it's all about adapting and discovering new avenues that can be used to hide her in any given circumstance and I jave about 4 months of saving up money to thinkg of new ideas for my plan and also continue to ask myself if it would work. But like I said, I have another four months around before I do even decide to buy her, who know's? Maybe in four months I really won't even want her. Even though it is unlikely but I will keep brainstorming. And I think the sex will be even better, just having the rush of knowing you have these big titties and big ass all to yourself and no one even knows she exists. Anyways, I'd really appreciate it if you continued to brainstorm with me. Thank you.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Can anyone that has LeAnne go into detail (sort of like a mini review) on how great her butt is? Maybe some pros and cons? Rate her butt jiggle out of ten? Things like that? I'm kind of a "butt guy". Thanks.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Can I have sex with LeAnne while she is oiled up in baby oil or will it damage her in some way?

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

JS99 wrote:Can I have sex with LeAnne while she is oiled up in baby oil or will it damage her in some way?
For sure, although it will result in a big oily mess :)
The only thing you need to pay attention is that she doesn't accidently slip away and get damaged by e.g. falling down or so.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

MoviePilot wrote:
JS99 wrote:Can I have sex with LeAnne while she is oiled up in baby oil or will it damage her in some way?
For sure, although it will result in a big oily mess :)
The only thing you need to pay attention is that she doesn't accidently slip away and get damaged by e.g. falling down or so.

Alright, thanks! When I have her, I'm definitely going to try this on a day when I'm home alone for a couple of hours.

Also, how often could I do this? Could I oil her up daily to have sex or will it start to damage her? Does there need to be a limit?

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Nah, baby oil actually helps preserve the lifespan of TPE. So knock yourself out ;)
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Tomoe wrote:Nah, baby oil actually helps preserve the lifespan of TPE. So knock yourself out ;)
Alright! Goddamit! I can't wait! In this weeken alone there have been like 3 opportunities where my parents were gone for more than 2 and a half hours.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

JS99 wrote:
Tomoe wrote:Nah, baby oil actually helps preserve the lifespan of TPE. So knock yourself out ;)
Alright! Goddamit! I can't wait! In this weeken alone there have been like 3 opportunities where my parents were gone for more than 2 and a half hours.
Yeah, baby oil is used to keep the TPE soft - don't forget it takes some time to get absorbed :)

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

MoviePilot wrote:
JS99 wrote:
Yeah, baby oil is used to keep the TPE soft - don't forget it takes some time to get absorbed :)

I actually think my plan is going to work, I never realized until now exactly how muhc my parents are out and about especially on weekends. Summer is approaching and I should have the canopy set up within like 2 months, the garsge is already clean enough, it'll only cost me only about $60-80 to build the dresser. My plan is also to just spend time in there when I'm relaxing or playing guitar so it doesn't get suspicious that I just set up and tent and I'm only in iy everyonce in a while for a short period of time. I honestly think this dresser idea will work, especially with wheels on the dresser bottom to roll the whole thing around the canopy wherever I please.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

I was wondering, does anyone have a WM doll with the enhanced mouth? If so, can you explain if it is better than the regular mouth? What does it feel like? Etc. I was also wondering if I could buy a head from Real Love Sex Dolls, lets say the 170 M Cup head with the enhanced mouth and then put it on the LeAnne body? Would it still work and fit? Thanks.

INFORMATIONS