www.passiondolls.com

Quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Dolls)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
unknown02
Former Member

Re: JS99 quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Do

Post by unknown02 »

Some people have told me that LeAnne is flexible but not extremely flexible. So, anyone that has a LeAnne doll feel free to answer. I want to know if LeAnne is flexible enough to have her knees/legs stacked on top of her like in the pictures below without causing damage to any part of her? Thanks for the help.
Attachments
dead_bug.jpg
dead_bug.jpg (23.19 KiB) Viewed 1773 times
31971992056_b7264cc8b7_b.jpg
31971992056_b7264cc8b7_b.jpg (117.76 KiB) Viewed 1773 times
Beachbody-Blog-9-Yoga-Poses-HappyBaby.jpg
Beachbody-Blog-9-Yoga-Poses-HappyBaby.jpg (47.44 KiB) Viewed 1773 times

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

Good luck with the dresser! A cheaper way, might be to buy oe then modify it. Cut the drawer faces off and mount them onto doors. The whole front will look original, but the bottom 2/3rds will be doll storage. The top drawers can be for her clothes, lube and clean up supplies.

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

blacksmith wrote:Good luck with the dresser! A cheaper way, might be to buy oe then modify it. Cut the drawer faces off and mount them onto doors. The whole front will look original, but the bottom 2/3rds will be doll storage. The top drawers can be for her clothes, lube and clean up supplies.

BS

I was thinking about that but it would actually be more expensive, to buy a drawer and then also pay to do some modifications. It actually shouldn't be that much to build from scratch, I'm literally going to make the whole thing out of 1/2 inch plywood, 3/4 inch plywood, and 1/4 inch plywood. The only thing thing that won't be wood on there is the flat base bearings to roll her out and the wheels to actually move the dresser around. And I won't put her clothes in the real drawers, lol. The whole point is to make the dresser look normal, I'm going to have my own shirts and pants and socks, etc in there just in case someone looks in there. The only way you will be able to get to LeAnne is if you unscrew the side panel and roll her out, and unless someone is creeping on my while I do it, there should be no one else but me in my household that knows those side panel screws are even hiding something.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

So, I've never been into anime or any of that stuff but I stumbled upon this japanese hentai tv show called, "Stringendo", and I gotta say man, it is hot as hell! The entire time I was watching the first episode I just kept thinking about LeAnne wearing one of those skimpy japanese schoolgirl outfits and I started looking for one on Amazon, I couldn't find one like the ones they wear in the Stringendo tv show so I set out and found each piece individually... (But, honestly if you guys haven't seen this show, you have to check it out. Just go on google and type in "Stringendo episode one" and it should be the first result to pop up.) I'm telling you man, these girls are hot as hell...I did the math, and this suit should come out to around $60-65 for everything. I went with the over sized shirt because of how ridiculously big LeAnne's tits are. :lol: What do you guys think? Is it close enough?
Attachments
_vector__kotoha_in_school_uniform__stringendo__by_akiranyo-d8fuab5.png
_vector__kotoha_in_school_uniform__stringendo__by_akiranyo-d8fuab5.png (438.7 KiB) Viewed 1733 times
Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 9.17.08 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 9.17.08 AM.png (398.79 KiB) Viewed 1733 times

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Just watched a part of that series. Yeah, definitely good stuff.

But looking at the girls - they're everything else than LeAnne type. Also, the sex scenes shown, I guess you definitely would be more fine with a doll that is somehow lighter.

I personally got obsessed of that image of a WM-155 back then:

Tits to die for as well :)

If you ask members that own her, they will approve that she's a true fucking machine.

P.S. just my personal opinion, but if you put a LeAnne into that outfit, she will look like the "thicker" girl of Stringendo episode 2.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

MoviePilot wrote:Just watched a part of that series. Yeah, definitely good stuff.

But looking at the girls - they're everything else than LeAnne type. Also, the sex scenes shown, I guess you definitely would be more fine with a doll that is somehow lighter.

I personally got obsessed of that image of a WM-155 back then:

Tits to die for as well :)

If you ask members that own her, they will approve that she's a true fucking machine.

P.S. just my personal opinion, but if you put a LeAnne into that outfit, she will look like the "thicker" girl of Stringendo episode 2.
Hahaha! Hey, man I'm fine with her being bigger, because LeAnne looks "athletic" bigger instead of "fat" bigger, its like having sex with Wonder Woman. And I'm going to make sure to pull her skirt up a couple of inches because I want it to be exactly like in the tv show where even if they run a little too fast their skirts blow up to give you a look at their panties. There is also this lube you can buy that is thicker than regular lube and it is white and kind of thick so that if you pour it in her holes or her mouth and when you're done and you're dick slides out, it looks like in those Stringendo episodes where loads of cum is just drippling everywhere, down her lips, onto her chest, etc. I'll probably buy it.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

I also noticed that in these hentai shows, these girls always have on like these soft and silky kind of underwear that is on the verge of being see through but isn't quite yet. Do you guys know what I'm talking about? I can't really describe it other than soft and silky and they look like they are loose, not that they don't fit the girls wearing them but like you could easily pleasure a girl by even rubbing her over the panties because they are so light. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? What material or style of panties would that be called in real life?
Attachments
BL3gaXVCMAEF-S_.jpg
BL3gaXVCMAEF-S_.jpg (38.65 KiB) Viewed 1688 times
tight_pink_panties_1664854634.jpg
tight_pink_panties_1664854634.jpg (131.03 KiB) Viewed 1688 times
a9f3f7b73b892a0ae5efbe878bb7e.jpg
a9f3f7b73b892a0ae5efbe878bb7e.jpg (16.34 KiB) Viewed 1688 times

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

If you want to go for the Stringendo look, regarding the high thighs those (found at yandy.com) will fit better I guess:

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

MoviePilot wrote:If you want to go for the Stringendo look, regarding the high thighs those (found at yandy.com) will fit better I guess:

Alright thanks, can you help me with panties question though? I don't know if you know what I'm talking about but its like their panties are always quite thin and they look soft and a bit shiny, but not really.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Regarding the panties material. I know what you're thinking of but I don't know the material.

Maybe you can use this picture (again of a WM-155, but not mine :) ) and ask vendors/manufacturers directly - that should be the type of material you're looking for:

Normally they immediately should recognize it since couple of dolls are delivered with such a "free" outfit.

P.S. and don't forget to inform us, I'm also interested in it :)

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

MoviePilot wrote:Regarding the panties material. I know what you're thinking of but I don't know the material.

Maybe you can use this picture (again of a WM-155, but not mine :) ) and ask vendors/manufacturers directly - that should be the type of material you're looking for:

Normally they immediately should recognize it since couple of dolls are delivered with such a "free" outfit.

P.S. and don't forget to inform us, I'm also interested in it :)
Alright, cool. I'll get back to you in a bit.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

One guy told me he thinks its polyester. I looked it up and I can see the resemblence. I don't know if it is polyester for sure but it very well could be.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Or it could be satin, OR a mixture of satin and polyester.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

SILK! It has to be silk! The material looks soft and thin, see-through but just barely! What do you think?
Attachments
1309902220-87827000.jpg
1309902220-87827000.jpg (114.56 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
silk-briefs-01.jpg
silk-briefs-01.jpg (87.44 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
silk-briefs-13.jpg
silk-briefs-13.jpg (72.14 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
silk-briefs-14.jpg
silk-briefs-14.jpg (81.57 KiB) Viewed 1638 times

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

So, we all know that sex dolls are quite life like, but are there ways you guys have found to make your sex doll even more realistic feeling than it already is? In other words, lets say having sex with a real life woman is "100%" because it doesn't get any more real than the real thing. These modern day sex dolls from places such as Passion Dolls and WM Dolls would be around "85%" real. Now obviously in the future technological advancements will allow for stuff like the vagina and anus being warm on their own, the vagina being able to cum/squirt, dolls being able to moan/talk, etc. But for now what are ways you guys have found to heighten the realism even if it's just by a little bit? For example, maybe using a heating rod to warm up her holes, but have you guys thought of other ways to make her seem more real? Such as, put something in her mouth to make oral sex seem more realistic or a certain position that she feels extra life like in, etc. I want to hear all the things you guys do to make the doll that much better. Thanks!
(Here's a picture of Sophie Dee & Luscious Lopez...because why not?)
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 2.36.41 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 2.36.41 AM.png (567.96 KiB) Viewed 1627 times

INFORMATIONS