www.passiondolls.com

New Camera...amazing tits and ass!

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New Camera...amazing tits and ass!

Post by mason703 »

Dollyworld wrote:Passion Dolls did an amazing job on this doll.
Have you ever weighed her, and if so how much does she weigh?
I sure wish Passion Dolls or another manufacture would make a large breasted torso.
80 lbs exactly
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

Thanks mason703 for the letting me know the weight.
My Dolls
WM Torso M-Cup - Sold April 2022
OR Doll 156cm H-cup - Sold Jun 2017
Ruby 13 Torso - Sold May 2017

gford77

Post by gford77 »

This is one of the best set of pictures I have seen here. Huge Boobs and stockings are my favorites, too.
Please continue to test your new camera :D :grab:

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

yea, camera is working just fine!

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

gford77 wrote:This is one of the best set of pictures I have seen here. Huge Boobs and stockings are my favorites, too.
Please continue to test your new camera :D :grab:
Thank you
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

carver wrote:yea, camera is working just fine!
Agreed
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

8O Mmmmm i always loved water baloons mmmmm

Ottobaby

Post by Ottobaby »

Hey Mason, we are dying for a new pic series. What happened?are you exhausted from all the camera work?????

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

mason703 wrote:
bobhenry wrote:anal already teared ?
Its not really torn..its a weird shadow, probably from excess baby oil or something. I didnt even notice it till you pointed that out. You're right it does look like a little tear
Ehm, looking at those pictures, that's definitely a tear, also not a small one:

Luckily with Z-onedoll we have a first manufacturer, that actually listens to us customers - and adjusting the anal part

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

MoviePilot wrote:

Luckily with Z-onedoll we have a first manufacturer, that actually listens to us customers - and adjusting the anal part
As another owner of this doll, it saddens me to say that the anal passage did tear a little on mine as well. It still functions perfectly, and still feels great, but it did tear. :( The vagina however did not tear. Both holes have been equally used, and both used plenty of good lube. So before anyone jumps in and says use better lube. Understand that I did

The anal passage tore mostly due to the positioning of the hole. It's positioned in a high stress point. While anal doggy style is highly desirable with this doll, it's almost impossible to do. And if you do manage to do it successfully, the passage of the tunnel, and the hole, work against your member and your thrusts. Hence causing tears. My doll's ass tore due to me successfully using the anal entry twice, and also attempting it a few other times, but giving up on it, because the way you have to position yourself to do anal is very uncomfortable in doggy position. Which is really sad, because this gal has rocking curves, and begs to be hit from the back.

Oh and if you were wondering vagina sex while in doggy is nearly impossible. You literally have to bend her in half, and put pillows or something under her knees to raise her ass enough in the air to get access to that whole.

While I'm disappointment I can't really have fun with my doll in doggy, I was okay with it for the most part. Honestly the main reason I purchased this doll was for titty fucking, and she shines at that. But I still use her other holes while she's laying flat on her back. Now to get back to the high stress location of the anal passage hole. When you have her on her back, and you spread her legs to get access to the anal passage, You can literally see the hole spreading apart, Going from a nice round circle shape (which it should always be no matter the position) to a very stretched ellipse shape. And this is just spreading her legs apart, and not even to the full length they can stretch apart. Just spreading her legs over time will tear her ass. And that doesn't even include the stress you put on the stretched ellipse hole during the act. :(

They need to really readjust the holes. The anal passage needs to be about 1-2 inches back from where it is now. Same goes for the vagina, BUT the vagina can not be in the place where the anal passage was, as it's a high stress bend point, and placing it there would cause the vagina to tear.

I understand that the skeleton is part of the issue on where the holes are located now, but this is a pretty big deal. If the skeleton is an issue, then need to redesign it. To accommodate for well let's be honest, "sex." If you can't have sex with a sex doll the way you want, what's the point right? Also another suggestion is they need to add more TP or material between the legs where the holes are. To give it more strength to stretch. Where bending the doll, puts stress on the material, and not the holes.

I still fully recommend this doll. She's absolutely beautiful. Perfect shape. Great big ass, enormous tits, thick thighs. But just understand she's not going to be high utility, and isn't 100% designed for long term activities. I will not be purchasing another doll, until they redesign the skeleton with multiple positions in mind, mainly doggy style.

The Magpie

Post by The Magpie »

please make a video

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Hi Mason. Absolutely beautiful doll and wonderful pics.
Is she really only 80lbs? On the website she's listed at 48.5kg/106lbs. I'm considering her for sure now for my next purchase if she is only 80lbs.

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

esp wrote:Hi Mason. Absolutely beautiful doll and wonderful pics.
Is she really only 80lbs? On the website she's listed at 48.5kg/106lbs. I'm considering her for sure now for my next purchase if she is only 80lbs.
Correct. I used the same scale I measure my own weight with. Its a nice bathroom scale...digital.
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

MoviePilot wrote:
mason703 wrote:
bobhenry wrote:anal already teared ?
Its not really torn..its a weird shadow, probably from excess baby oil or something. I didnt even notice it till you pointed that out. You're right it does look like a little tear

You are correct. I was out of town and when I got back home I took a closer look and was like "DAMN!"
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

What an ASS she has! whoa.......... very sexy hott.. Hope you get the tear fixed. She is a sexpot... IG :plaidskirt:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

INFORMATIONS