www.passiondolls.com

New Camera...amazing tits and ass!

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: New Camera...amazing tits and ass!

Post by PassionDolls »

MoviePilot does bring a valid point and I had listen to my previous customer feedback and already implement this changes to our future dolls that are design either by us or with our partner will have larger anus hole.

The anus hole of the z-one is obviously a lot larger, thus the outside is obviously less likely to tear. I have implement this into my future doll design already including the new ones coming out. The anus should be twice as large as the default hole size.

Don't mean to go off topic, but it is also worth noting, that the z-one is silicone, a more durable material than TPE, but of course that will make it less softer so the boobs and ass isn't that bouncy. Couple with that the silicone will be heavier, thus increasing the weight of the doll. I'm not sure if I can sell many of this doll in silicone if it increase the weight, prices and the boobs/ass may not be bouncy enough for some people. I had a guy recently bought two same dolls (with different head but same body). I though it was a mistake, but he told me he use one to hump the doll and the other for photography. Simply put, you can spend a lot less for TPE doll and can cheaply replace a TPE doll than a silicone ones. For this reason, people who are Doll Members (i.e. our client) when they buy the exact same doll for replacement, we do not charge them very much and barely make profit from them.

I'm not against silicone at all, in fact I will be making them as well, but just want to point out the difference. I don't mean to go off topic, but if those who are interested you can read more about it here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=270&t=74707 . Always someone who perfer silicone while other likes TPE better... the never ending debate.

But in term of design, MoviePilot does have a valid point.

And by the way, I believed that tear is repairable if I can get a closer look.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

mason703 wrote:
esp wrote:Hi Mason. Absolutely beautiful doll and wonderful pics.
Is she really only 80lbs? On the website she's listed at 48.5kg/106lbs. I'm considering her for sure now for my next purchase if she is only 80lbs.
Correct. I used the same scale I measure my own weight with. Its a nice bathroom scale...digital.
Thank you for the clarification Mason.
PD might need to update the weight on their page. 80lbs sounds a whole lot better than 106lbs for someone's back..

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

PassionDolls wrote:MoviePilot does bring a valid point and I had listen to my previous customer feedback and already implement this changes to our future dolls that are design either by us or with our partner will have larger anus hole.

The anus hole of the z-one is obviously a lot larger, thus the outside is obviously less likely to tear. I have implement this into my future doll design already including the new ones coming out. The anus should be twice as large as the default hole size.

Don't mean to go off topic, but it is also worth noting, that the z-one is silicone, a more durable material than TPE, but of course that will make it less softer so the boobs and ass isn't that bouncy. Couple with that the silicone will be heavier, thus increasing the weight of the doll. I'm not sure if I can sell many of this doll in silicone if it increase the weight, prices and the boobs/ass may not be bouncy enough for some people. I had a guy recently bought two same dolls (with different head but same body). I though it was a mistake, but he told me he use one to hump the doll and the other for photography. Simply put, you can spend a lot less for TPE doll and can cheaply replace a TPE doll than a silicone ones. For this reason, people who are Doll Members (i.e. our client) when they buy the exact same doll for replacement, we do not charge them very much and barely make profit from them.

I'm not against silicone at all, in fact I will be making them as well, but just want to point out the difference. I don't mean to go off topic, but if those who are interested you can read more about it here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=270&t=74707 . Always someone who perfer silicone while other likes TPE better... the never ending debate.

But in term of design, MoviePilot does have a valid point.

And by the way, I believed that tear is repairable if I can get a closer look.
Thanks very much for listening to the feedback. I will definitely follow that discussion and see how Passion Dolls actually acts on that issue.

Regarding the silicone jiggling. I thought same for a long time too. But that clip definitely changed my mind - also it's in a quite normal price range:

https://vimeo.com/215629288

The key seems to simulate "real boob jobs", in that case the boobs are filled with a soft material (reading Z-onedoll statement).

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Post by MrJohnBlack »

mason703 wrote:
MrJohnBlack wrote:Doll Stats please She's amazing!
Passion Doll
Erika - Type D - 158cm
Skin color Tan
With standing leg feet option

Singing: Did you ever know you are my HEROOOOooOOOOoooooo!
~Dadadadadada dadadadadad Bat Woman!!!~ JBlack

smokeyrobinson

Post by smokeyrobinson »

Can't wait for the next update, Mason

INFORMATIONS