www.passiondolls.com

New Doll Sneaky Peak #1

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New Doll Sneaky Peak #1

Post by puma uma »

miles mcbroom wrote:I think she nice, especially her thigh muscles. but one criticism is that she needs a bigger butt to go with those muscles. they should make a second version of this same doll with a bigger butt.
They did but it was too big and the ass fell off. I was hoping for the original ass.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

ZZZZ wrote:You don't have to appreciate a doll to sell it - that makes sense.

But do you have to appreciate a doll to sculpt it?
@ ZZZZ This is very true :thumbs_up:
puma uma wrote:Just waiting on her to be done at this point. I'm glad part of my design was picked for this project. Glad to see the doll coming together!
@ Puma Yes mate, Bakhar's Legs and Bum were ideal for this sculpt mate, glad I had others like yourself on board the train too, and glad that Doug was also keen on doing this these types of doll lines as a project too, I am sure there will be a good return on the investment.

Doug, the rework of the butt looks great and glad you went for the Bakhar look with it as Puma submitted, to me her arse is just perfect!

The back sculpt looks great, I reckon that is on the money now!

Reckon time to mould up and pour, trust she is going to have the same chassis as the 163 cm (hinged wrists and feet) or did you end up getting a hinged neck as well?

For AAAP, I reckon you may really want to wait for the Michelle Lewin based doll if that is the figure you are after in your previous posts. I really recommend that version of the Passion Dolls Buff Doll line...see below

ImageImage

I believe she will be ready within the 3-month window you were considering, so patience is the key here, otherwise you end up with a Harem of dolls like me :whistle:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

thats too bad....I was just hoping the booty could be just a little bigger... anyways I hope she looks good in doggy-style.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

miles mcbroom wrote:thats too bad....I was just hoping the booty could be just a little bigger... anyways I hope she looks good in doggy-style.
8O I do not think this will be an issue....as the lower half of the sculpt is based off Bakhar :lol:
Bakhar on Anung's bunk.jpg
Bakhar on Anung's bunk.jpg (77.45 KiB) Viewed 2342 times
Doing Anung's Dishes.jpg
Doing Anung's Dishes.jpg (81.64 KiB) Viewed 2342 times
Anyone want to play "patty cake" :wink:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
ZZZZ wrote:You don't have to appreciate a doll to sell it - that makes sense.

But do you have to appreciate a doll to sculpt it?
@ ZZZZ This is very true :thumbs_up:
It wasn't a rhetorical question. I mean, I would guess the answer is "yes", because to me it looks like a lot of care went into the sculpture. That's wild speculation though - can a professional artist do a good job despite their personal feelings, or do you have to find a kindred spirit?

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

when is her expected release date?

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

miles mcbroom wrote:when is her expected release date?
Hard to tell, but maybe within two weeks.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

ZZZZ wrote: ... can a professional artist do a good job despite their personal feelings, or do you have to find a kindred spirit?
To be honest with you most the time NO. Thing is Chinese sculp do not understand Western taste. Frankly, my very first doll Krissy 162cm was once the biggest ass at that time (not anymore) and I need to tell them "go bigger" like 10 times before I'm happy with it. They get annoyed (and sometimes even angry) because they think their work of art is being destroyed. That's also true for my 158cm LeAnne with a 121cm bust. They think you are crazy to go that big and when you asked to make it bigger they get really annoy. I don't know why but I guess they are concern you are destroying the piece of art they made for you. I must say some of these sculp are attached to what they create.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

maybe this one helps a bit... poor photograph from the smartphone.
ImageImageImage

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

miles mcbroom wrote:thats too bad....I was just hoping the booty could be just a little bigger... anyways I hope she looks good in doggy-style.
I think it will be about the size of our LeAnne 158cm doll. It will be bigger ass than the Krissy bubble butt doll.
ImageImageImage

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

PassionDolls wrote:maybe this one helps a bit... poor photograph from the smartphone.
What's in the upper right corner of "ass2.jpg"? :)
ass2.jpg
ass2.jpg (7.33 KiB) Viewed 2316 times

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

I under stand she is going to be a muscle girl.

I was paying you a compliment about not forgetting

to sculpt the arms in proportion to the body.

So many do. It just breaks the illusion of a real girl.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

PassionDolls wrote:
ZZZZ wrote: ... can a professional artist do a good job despite their personal feelings, or do you have to find a kindred spirit?
To be honest with you most the time NO. Thing is Chinese sculp do not understand Western taste. Frankly, my very first doll Krissy 162cm was once the biggest ass at that time (not anymore) and I need to tell them "go bigger" like 10 times before I'm happy with it. They get annoyed (and sometimes even angry) because they think their work of art is being destroyed. That's also true for my 158cm LeAnne with a 121cm bust. They think you are crazy to go that big and when you asked to make it bigger they get really annoy. I don't know why but I guess they are concern you are destroying the piece of art they made for you. I must say some of these sculp are attached to what they create.
Oh, I do not know about that Doug. When you are forking out up to 7 grand USD for a sculpt...you get to be fussy...trust me here....I am driving one of my doll project partners almost nuts with my preferences and changes, and like I said...if you pay, you get to say...if the sculpture wants to get paid.

Anyhow....

Worth every cent that butt.

Also, in the top right, that looks like the sculpt mold for a certain 159 cm doll :whistle:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

when she is finally released, could passion dolls please include photos in her gallery, of her in doggy style?

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

That is HOT!!! Been looking around for a true FBB body type and this is very promising!
Will definitely check her out when available!

INFORMATIONS