www.passiondolls.com

Questions people who purchased from PassionDolls.com

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Questions people who purchased from PassionDolls.com

Post by MrJohnBlack »

Hey Ladies and Gents. Thank you in advance!

I live on the Northeast Coast. Massachusetts to be exact and I have a few questions.

1) What's the typical delivery time from purchase to delivery, USA?
2) Does anyone have an alternative contact method other than email with PassionDolls.com?
3) On a scale of 1-10 how satisfied are you with your purchase?
4) Do they have an expedite option?

I'd like to order soon and this information would help in my decision making process and expectations.

Best Regards
JBlack
~Dadadadadada dadadadadad Bat Woman!!!~ JBlack

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Questions people who purchased from PassionDolls.com

Post by puma uma »

Hey

you can contact dough at sales@passiondolls.com
It makes a few weeks to get your doll from production. My last doll came less then a month.
I had a krissy doll fucking loved it to death. Not to mention Doug went above and beyond to satisfy the problem i did have.

Hope that helped.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Post by MrJohnBlack »

puma uma wrote:Hey

It makes a few weeks to get your doll from production. My last doll came less then a month.
I had a krissy doll fucking loved it to death. Not to mention Doug went above and beyond to satisfy the problem i did have.

Hope that helped.
Thanks. I tried that method and so far no one has gotten back to me:-(
but thanks anyways.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

MrJohnBlack wrote:
puma uma wrote:Hey

Hope that helped.
but thanks anyways.
He's really busy at times give him time to respond back.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

MrJohnBlack wrote:
but thanks anyways.
Hi, we normally response within hours or less unless we're napping.

I check our email system and all emails were response yesterday and all email today was also replied to.

Did you get a response? If not then let me know as I do not have any email that has not been response to.

Thanks,
Passion Dolls
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

TifaFan90
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TifaFan90 »

Mine just came in today (posting up a review soon)
1: I placed the order on May 11th and recieved mine June 9th (4ish weeks, dang!)
2: They got right back to me through the sales address, except for weekends, which is totally understandable.
3: My opinion may be heavily influenced by the fact that I'm in a "honeymoon period" so take my 8/10 for what it's worth. My ONLY complaints are the wrist and neck hinge systems. They're a bit unreliable. The breasts are a bit harder than I'd hoped but I suppose if they get too soft you lose longevity.. Other than that the size, the feel, the appearance...the sex :oops: ...all astounding. I got the Misty Type A 158cm. She's a solid 85lb doll, but at 5'2" oh...oh she's worth every lb (as a 5'9" man I'm a bit uncomfortable with dolls under 5'.).
4: I actually don't know, but I'd imagine it's pricey. The 4 weeks it took to get mine was worth it. Gave me time to get stuff I needed.

Definitely do your research, you'll be glad you did. I thought I found a doll I wanted for CERTAIN until I saw Misty and I was so glad I didn't just pull the trigger right away.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Doug also answers PMs here too, in case the email spam collector is misbehaving.

I have got a couple of dolls through Passion Dolls, and once you buy your first doll, you become a Passion Dolls member that has other benefits for future purchases including the occasion extra head free deal and access to PD member discounts. Doug can tell you more on this.

Usually, if the doll is in stock (as in ready-made at the factory), the turn around can be 14 days (longer during peak seasons such as XMAS time for example), and if there is no order backlog, with 21 days if the doll has to be made.

There may still be a delay on the 158 cm exclusive line, as there was a massive order, but Doug will normally post that alert here, and on the dolls catalogue page if there is a backlog delay.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Post by MrJohnBlack »

Good Stuff all thanks for the contributions!

INFORMATIONS