www.passiondolls.com

An update.

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Re: An update.

Post by MrJohnBlack »

mason703 wrote:This is a great post. We live in a world today that makes dating a woman very difficult. Most women are extremely materialistic and vain and only will date you unless you are very wealthy or very good looking. I am 44 years old, well educated, in great physical shape, clean cut, have a very good job, no kids or ever been married, no STD's, no drug or alcohol problems and I am a very considerate and kind person.
Yet, when trying to ask a girl out they ignore me and want nothing to do with me. However, when I talk to girls I know as friends, they complain about their boyfriend or husband because they treat them like shit. The guy is usually rude, physically abusive, unemployed, unfaithful and have a lot of personal problems going on. I then ask them..."Why are you with this person?". The answer is always the same. "He's very good looking". Well, I am not good looking, but I have good character and a good heart. These virtues mean nothing to most women. If they do, they are already married or in a serious relationship.
So I purchased a Passiondoll and I have been very happy to have a sexual and cuddle partner that keeps me from being lonely. These dolls are excellent for helping us men who are tired of wasting time and money on women who just want to use you and treat you less than how you deserve to be treated.
Never feel bad or ashamed about owning a doll such as these. They are a beautiful work of art, exciting and fun to photograph and make a wonderful cuddle buddy or sexual partner without the ridiculous mental games, dishonesty, and a 50% divorce rate facing any married couple anyway. Long live sex dolls!!
Look at these pictures, I get to come home to this everyday!
Thank you my friend for posting the sexy pics of your Doll....I am inspired!!
~Dadadadadada dadadadadad Bat Woman!!!~ JBlack

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Hell ya! Glad this worked out...

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

kickass doll man. i'm jealous

you will get used to sleep with your doll.
and when you are you will feel weird going back alone in your bed at night

INFORMATIONS