www.passiondolls.com

New Doll: Sneaky Peak #2

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: New Doll: Sneaky Peak #2

Post by PassionDolls »

I finally got hold of more photos including the back shot of the doll. I'll post it later today.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

You are a god among men! I think I can speak on behalf of everyone, we are super excited to see this beaut. :)

Thanks again for the update kind sir.

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

I've been hitting F5 on this thread way to much. Also very curious how she turned out :wink:
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Alright guys, here is the back shot of the doll ass. This doll ass is bigger than LeAnne, probably the biggest. It stick outward more while LeAnne is for fat sideway. In any case, a different ass.
I have not have my hand on this doll but I believed this could be like Krissy's ass.Comparing this to Krissy, it pretty similar in shape. I will have to spank it to find out.

With respect to the doll, as you can see from behind, the big breast droop all the way down to the pelvic area, so it is a droopy boob. It droopy but surprisingly big and natural looking as see from the front shot. You can also see the boob is huge exposing at the side from the back shot.

ImageImage

Anyway, I have very few back/butt shots and will post them later along with the front photos. I will start taking order now, if interested please contact us. Remember it is first come first. Your wait could be a month or more if ordered later. I will provide a discount for a limited number of people who pre-order for about two weeks until this doll is officially launch.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Synobyte07
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synobyte07 »

Damn! I'm sure she has some type of X-Men mutant power with that body. 8O
"Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice." Zoetrope

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

The breasts are not for me but, the ass yes the ass is amazing.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

If Passion Dolls would have made the doll with breasts half the size they are (sacrilege, I know) and keep the butt, I'd be all in. As it is, the sagging look is not for me.

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

blacksmith wrote:If Passion Dolls would have made the doll with breasts half the size they are (sacrilege, I know) and keep the butt, I'd be all in. As it is, the sagging look is not for me.

BS
Exactly these proportions are way too much. She's easily over 100 pounds.

my doll album

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

I am ordering mine next week.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

The back side looks amazing, especially with the back boob showing, super sexy! I forget who said it, but I think it applies here: "If you can see a woman's boobs from behind, Marry her!" :)

Not going to lie, for some reason the early concept molds of her made the ass look more cartoonish, and animeish. Looks like either the angle is hiding it, or that may of been a bit lost. Either way the ass looks amazing, just was hoping for more of that cartoon pop. ;)

@puma uma he said the doll was 49kg, which is 101 pounds. So not sure why you are saying it's to much. Giving the dimensions of the dolls height, ass, and tits. The weight sounds about right to me.

The concept of this doll from the beginning was big tits that had a natural sag, and a giant fat ass. I don't understand why people are saying the size and style of the boobs are too big. I guess people didn't read the full forum, or the first concept art on page 1 and 2.

The Krissy doll Passiondolls offers has a smaller chest, and giant ass. If this particular chest is to big, you may want to look into purchasing that other doll. That may be more up your alley.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

I'm aware of the concept from day one. I'm just not a huge breast person. I'm just with blacksmith on the idea of a future idea for a doll. 100 pounds of dead weight for a doll nope not for me. My krissy is 77 pounds and even she can seem heavy at times.

my doll album

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Wow thanks for that pic. Exactly what I had hoped. Big tits, big ass seems like a great idea.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

She is a similar weight to the 158 Leanne. The same as my BaBs.

She is not that tricky to maneuver about with correct techniques but can be a work out to dress if you do not get the standing option.

I am sure Mason will also attest to this.

That is some great boobs and Booty right there.

She fits the Linia concept nicely, but is a bit taller and bigger than I had imagined, but pounds per dollars, wel you are getting A Lot of synthetic love right there.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I personally think that the huge drooping breasts are MAGNIFICENT!

These breasts are EXACTLY what I was hoping for ie huge and full but also hanging down like real breasts would hang. The Leanne doll was not for me because the breasts poked out too much and looked a bit like soccer balls or balloons, sexy if you like that look but for me the breasts on this doll are much better. Finally out of all of the big breast dolls we have one with super huge breasts that hang PERFECTLY.

Will definitely have to get the standing option with this busty wench so help move her around and dress her etc.

I would loved to have had her in 'spinner' size ie 135-140cms and 30-35kgs so that she was not so heavy, but this new girl is a total super busty Amazon Queen. All my life I have searched for such massive breasts that hang like natural breasts....I have been fortunate enough to have spent time with 4-5 women with super huge natural breasts but now I will be worshiping these amazing breasts for years and years.... I will have to book 1-2 weeks off work to co-inside for when she arrives because once I start photographing these amazing breasts I will not be able to leave the house......

YES PLEASE!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hello Doug - I have sent you a PM about purchasing this doll. Please respond as soon as you can.

Regards
LJ69

INFORMATIONS