www.passiondolls.com

New Doll: Sneaky Peak #2

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Re: New Doll: Sneaky Peak #2

Post by MrJohnBlack »

ZZZZ wrote:
Boobman wrote:PassionDolls quote "Big boob people just stare at the boob. :D " While i am a Boobman & i love breasts in general terms, but not all breasts i see. Size is secondary for me for example when they are too big or too anything except pretty they are not as attractive to me, their shape to me is always more important than size.
Another boobman here, and I feel the same about shape. I think it's tragic that a million boringly round fake breasts have crowded out the real unicorns - especially in the doll realm, where there's no reason breasts should look fake. I've seen real breasts that pop forward when the bra comes off, instead of sagging. I've seen attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.

Also - as much as I like breasts, I appreciate other body parts. Check out this awesome stomach - it looks like a coiled python under a blanket:
tumblr_lqrkwocRGA1qbxwud.jpg
Who's that ....She's Hawwwt!!! Sooooo hawt want to touch the hinny!
~Dadadadadada dadadadadad Bat Woman!!!~ JBlack

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Post by MrJohnBlack »

Dollicious2 wrote:How about smaller more realistic looking breasts for a change ? :x
Huh....... wha wha wha did you say? Huh?!?!?!?!? you so crazy!!!

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Post by MrJohnBlack »

PassionDolls wrote:The azzz.....
Omg..omg...omg..omggg!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Post by MrJohnBlack »

Anung Un Rama wrote::D So...As promised being Wednesday, and with Doug's approval, I am releasing these full body shots.

There are a few small mods being made with the sculpt to smooth some transitions and detail her privates, but for now....here it is...
1(1).jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4(1).jpg
5.jpg
Comparing against the 158 cm Leanne sculpt....
ReviewPerky3.jpg
So at this time, I am not at liberty to discuss any heights, weights and dimensions, noting the copycat doll pirates out there in Doll makers land.

Enjoy...Anung :thumbs_up:
I can see my future!!!!! YES!!!!

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Post by MrJohnBlack »

PassionDolls wrote:Hi all, I did asked them to move the anus back a bit more, but I'm not sure if they are willing to do this. I also request to make the anal hole larger.

Now those of you who already purhcase a doll from us (PD's DollMember) you will definately get a big steep discount.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :glou:

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I want to spin this girl round and round - like a record baby - round round round round...........

As we Aussie boys would say during a game of Two-UP.... 'Come In Spinner' ... I'd like to cum in this spinner over and over again.

:glou:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Ok...quick height update...between 155 cm and under 160 cm, otherwise the breasts sit around her hips and she looses her waist.

This could also be misinformation to throw of copycat makers as well :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

I am eagerly looking forward to the launch of this doll.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

dreamerx07

Post by dreamerx07 »

LJ69 wrote:I think that both the breasts and the butt will probably droop down a bit more on the final product....!
Right on.. I'm hoping that too especially with the weight.. and yes will be a blast cowgirl style. YeeHaw!!

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

I know the breasts are going to be slightly hollow, just due to the size and weight. I hope one day they look into making two versions of the doll. One where the breasts are not hollow, and another where they are. :)

Can't wait to see more pictures of this beaut. That ass is going to have sooo many people pre-ordering her.

Fraz

Post by Fraz »

When will the first one be ready? I'm eager to see what it looks like.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

MrPeanutbutter wrote:Speaking of nipple placement, since the trend with nipples seems to be the pasted on sort of look are we going to be able to choose the positioning and length of the nipple on the doll we buy? Doesn't seem to be a difficult customization if that's the case. Or should we expect a nipple that is molded as a whole with the rest of the breast?
While customization would be a welcome change, if it ends up looking like a pastie that's a fail. You say the pastie look is a trend; I counter that its a bad one.

Probably much more difficult than you think though. The mold is a reverse of the clay model - not easy to move parts up and down or left and right without leaving gaps that the TPE would fill, whch would then have to be removed. So I suspect fixed placement is what we'll continue to see for a good long while.

LJ69 wrote:Thanks Doug, I'll take four fat titty spinner girls... put it on Anung's credit account...
If Anung's credit limit is high enough, I'll take the same. :whistle:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O You blokes must think I am loaded.....How can that be :? ...I am divorced and have a she-devil with expensive tastes....I may have to do one of these go fund me things at this rate :lol:

Anung 8O

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Any new information about our new super busty spinner doll?

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Post by MrJohnBlack »

I have a feeling that my closet is going to run out of room.

INFORMATIONS