www.passiondolls.com

Latest Addition to Passion Dolls: 175cm Beautiful A-cup Doll

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Latest Addition to Passion Dolls: 175cm Beautiful A-cup Doll

Post by PassionDolls »

Recent new addition to our site: 175cm April - Type B

Remember to always visit PassionDolls.com for the latest update.

Too many dolls to update. If you don't see the doll you want, contact us and we'll upload them to the site.

=======================================================================================================
***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Check out our forum on TDF here >>> Passion Doll Forum

[*] SEE THE LATEST TPE AND SILICONE DOLL OFFERING
[*] CHECK OUT OUR EXCLUSIVE LINE OF NEW DOLLS
[*] SEE SOME DOLLS NOT LISTED ON TDF OR ANYWHERE ELSE

=========================================================================================================
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Latest Addition to Passion Dolls: 175cm Beautiful A-cup

Post by Lika »

Now that is a lovely Body and Perfect size Breast ~!!
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congratulations! I've seen some folks requesting svelte gals lately. This is bound to please them!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

There needs to be more large breasted dolls, the small breasted fans always get what they want, why can I not have more large breasted doll 8O

:haha4:

You see Small titty fans.....Annoying isn't it :whistle: when you do the reverse in the big boob topics :wink:

She is lovely Doug.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

She looks very nice. ("just a handful" - Perfect.) Thank you for adding to the itty-bitty-titty-committee. Your support is appreciated.
Anung Un Rama wrote:There needs to be more large breasted dolls, the small breasted fans always get what they want, why can I not have more large breasted doll 8O

You see Small titty fans.....Annoying isn't it :whistle: when you do the reverse in the big boob topics :wink:

She is lovely Doug.

Anung
It's only annoying when it isn't completely justified. Considering the ratio of large-breasted dolls to smaller-breasted dolls, I think that the comments/requests were more than appropriate, and I'm glad we're finally starting to see a few more choices. (even if they are all nearly 6 feet tall.)

I don't see anything wrong with asking for something which is entirely too scarce in the current market. (ie. a selection of dolls with more realistic proportions.) This market is literally flooded with over-sized breasts (just adding to the problems of weight) but try to find a realistic doll with an actual A-B cup and your choices are (still) quite limited. I think there are currently about 6 TPE dolls with smaller breasts (3-4 of them were only added just recently)... compared to how many with huge breasts? So get over it. The odds are still heavily in your favor.

Anyway... Thank you again, Passion Dolls, for bringing a little bit of reality into our fantasies.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

lilbitlonely wrote: Anyway... Thank you again, Passion Dolls, for bringing a little bit of reality into our fantasies.
As much as I agree with your taste, dolls are largely fantasies, and apparently many/most fantasies are large breasts. I see no reason to dive in threads telling the manufacturer to make a small breast doll over and over. Especially if they come with a contemptuous tone about the state of the market and those who support it. I don't really think it helps anyone (not to say you did that here). I think that's what Anung is responding to.

I'm close to do a custom body myself with natural breasts and body, and maybe others will benefit from the body once it's done, but I don't expect manufacturers to take the risk of making what is apparently a bit of a niche market with regard to dolls. Maybe a group could be formed to commission several custom dolls. Or they need at least some sort of strong signal there's a lot of market to tap here.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

imverynuts wrote:Especially if they come with a contemptuous tone about the state of the market and those who support it. I don't really think it helps anyone (not to say you did that here). I think that's what Anung is responding to.
Thank you for pointing that out. I guess I just haven't noticed much/any of that. I've seen wishful statements/suggestions, and comparisons made. (as I did in my previous post, here.) I too, have even made a few comments in such threads, but only in the wishful sense, or in agreement with someone else's comment regarding the same; but never to cause a stir - and that was not my intent here either. (Thank you for excepting me from that.) I just felt like I was being poked with a finger here (because we all know that everything is all about me, right? Lol.) so I just wanted to say, "Hey. Don't do that."

Perhaps I also get a little trigger-happy, when I think I see negativity pointing in the IBTC's general direction. I've seen enough contemtpuous comments made in that regard, myself, so I guess I can appreciate Anung's sarcasm. (albiet, from the other side of the fence.)

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

My heart melted at first sight ... what a beauty :) May she have a long and successful life

:glou:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O WOW...Lessons being learnt....The thing is ...it is not about Zeppelins vs surfboards...I got all these anyhow...Tash is flatter than a salt lake, then, on the other Hand, BaBs is like the Himalaya's...the point I make is...if the topic is about stacked dollies, tiny tittie lovers need not post negatively or complain, and vice versa for the Zeppelin fans in the tinny tittie topics.

Otherwise, you just posting flotsam and jetsom (refer to my above post) to get a post count up, and encite a reaction, that could be a rule 3s bust...you with me...and so endeth the lesson.

Cheers Anung..not just cooking the Pizza for you, but showing you to cook it for yourselfs, that way, youe fed for life :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Anung Un Rama wrote:There needs to be more large breasted dolls, the small breasted fans always get what they want, why can I not have more large breasted doll 8O

She is lovely Doug.

Anung
:haha4: good point! :razz:

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

lilbitlonely wrote: Thank you for pointing that out. I guess I just haven't noticed much/any of that. I've seen wishful statements/suggestions, and comparisons made. (as I did in my previous post, here.)
Well, they're never "those stupid big breast lovers!" but they do seem a bit frustrated and colored with jealousy or something. When the big breast lovers chime in on small boob dolls it's usually a slight implied derision that someone could like something so "unwomanly" etc.
I too, have even made a few comments in such threads, but only in the wishful sense, or in agreement with someone else's comment regarding the same; but never to cause a stir - and that was not my intent here either. (Thank you for excepting me from that.) I just felt like I was being poked with a finger here (because we all know that everything is all about me, right? Lol.) so I just wanted to say, "Hey. Don't do that."
Yep, I thought that's what you meant. :)
Perhaps I also get a little trigger-happy, when I think I see negativity pointing in the IBTC's general direction. I've seen enough contemtpuous comments made in that regard, myself,
Yep me too
so I guess I can appreciate Anung's sarcasm. (albiet, from the other side of the fence.)
I think in a few more years both 'sides' will have so many different types of dolls hopefully both sides won't even need to check out the other's threads ;)

Maybe in 10 years there will be 3-D custom programs on most websites where you can have a doll to the exact millimeter :-D

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Post edited... (not worth the effort.)

@ imverynuts - Thank you for the positive support/feedback.

INFORMATIONS