www.passiondolls.com

Happy wife happy life and Happy Hubby keeps his Chubby!

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Happy wife happy life and Happy Hubby keeps his Chubby!

Post by MrJohnBlack »

Well, fellas, it's been an awesome 2 weeks! Wifey is on vacation, she will be back soon and boy do I miss her. I usually wait until she's horny before I attack her which isn't frequent hence the reason why I have sex Dolls. However, not this time. I already told her that the girls are mine when she get's home! Fortunately for me, my beautiful wife's bosoms are individually bigger than her head, LOL. I'm going to use a whole bottle of warmed lube, wrap those beauties around my Man-stick and pump them like a horny Chihuahua let loose at a dog show. Truth be told she's probably going to need my man-stick after a few weeks of missing me. It's about 5:45 am and I Don't mean to brag but my day started with my sexy secretary sitting in my lap (Okay That's a bold face lie...I'm bragging!). Happiness is having a sex doll who's ass boobs, and hips are bigger/wider than Jada Fire's. Honestly, I know my dolls aren't real but the realism of her shape, curves and the feel of her is close enough to add real excitement! Happiness is having your sex doll ride you perfectly while sitting on you and giving you the most amazing ass and hips view until you have the most incredible Suppa Dupa Man-gasm, ever. I swear the man juice almost hit my ceiling and that was round 1! Round 2 she was bent over my chair for deep penetration, you know when you are pressing in so hard that you are crunching the ass cheeks and arching her back. That Man-gasm, oh yeah that shot across her back. All in 45 minutes! Yes, Sir, there's no shame in my game. I ask myself why do you get on Doll forums to talk about your business and sex-exploits... I don't know and it beats the shit outta me? Perhaps, I can't help myself? Perhaps it's the anonymous nature of the forums, perhaps it's the fact that I just had 2 rock hard stiffy man-gasm in a row in my 50s and the joy is so overwhelming that I had to share it with my friends ...LOL.

May you bust a Supa Dupa Nut today that leaves a smile on your face all day long!

JBlack
~Dadadadadada dadadadadad Bat Woman!!!~ JBlack

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Re: Happy wife happy life and Happy Hubby keeps his Chubby!

Post by MrJohnBlack »

I know..... I know there are no words for the things I write about sometimes........I could talk about what I ate for breakfast?

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Sure, what did you have for breakfast? I just had a can of beer and chased it with orange juice, get some carbs AND vitamins :)

So, your wife is away, did you JUST get the doll, or have you had her a while? Ok what I mean is, are you leaving your wife for your doll, or is she cool?

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Post by MrJohnBlack »

Cereal and milk

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

MrJohnBlack wrote:I know..... I know there are no words for the things I write about sometimes........I could talk about what I ate for breakfast?
MrJohnBlack wrote:Spicy Italian Sausage, scrambled eggs seasoned with white pepper, black pepper (for that racial balance), crushed red peppers, and Mrs.Dash, Toast, a garden salad and Pumpkin Coffee!
If you were as enthusiastic about breakfast as you are about your dolls, that would be interesting. You'd probably need to throw "breakfastgasm" in there somewhere. :)
431980_10151095662258838_313271217_n.jpg
431980_10151095662258838_313271217_n.jpg (55.07 KiB) Viewed 2426 times

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Post by MrJohnBlack »

ZZZZ wrote:
MrJohnBlack wrote:I know..... I know there are no words for the things I write about sometimes........I could talk about what I ate for breakfast?
MrJohnBlack wrote:Spicy Italian Sausage, scrambled eggs seasoned with white pepper, black pepper (for that racial balance), crushed red peppers, and Mrs.Dash, Toast, a garden salad and Pumpkin Coffee!
If you were as enthusiastic about breakfast as you are about your dolls, that would be interesting. You'd probably need to throw "breakfastgasm" in there somewhere. :)
431980_10151095662258838_313271217_n.jpg
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. PLus I think the tick is awesome!!!!!

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Post by MrJohnBlack »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:Sure, what did you have for breakfast? I just had a can of beer and chased it with orange juice, get some carbs AND vitamins :)

So, your wife is away, did you JUST get the doll, or have you had her a while? Ok what I mean is, are you leaving your wife for your doll, or is she cool?

I think for a couple of months now I got them shortly before her vacation.

Season

Post by Season »

aha, that is great with the sex dolls.
Season
Magic Moment
Done Sex Doll

INFORMATIONS