www.passiondolls.com

NEW EXCLUSIVE DOLL: PD 159CM AMBER ULTRA DROOPY BOOB DOLL

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

NEW EXCLUSIVE DOLL: PD 159CM AMBER ULTRA DROOPY BOOB DOLL

Post by PassionDolls »

Finally, this doll is now ready for pre-order. More photos will follow but for those who want to order this doll, please contact us. Here is a front shot of the doll without her holding up her breast. As you can see it sag, but still looks naturally beautiful. Of course as mention in the other threads, this doll ass is probably the biggest by far. I will need to get my hand on it to make measurement, but so far if info they gave me is correct it will be bigger than 158cm LeAnne. The butts also appears to mimic our popular bubble butt doll, so hopefully it will wiggle as such. To see more of this doll, refer to the other thread.

To pre-order with a special price please contact us. Image

Once I get my hand on this doll and start advertising them with our own set of photos the pre-order special will discontinue. PD Doll Members ( not TDF members) will get additional discount. Please contact us for order or more info. More photos will post soon hopefully.

ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: NEW EXCLUSIVE DOLL: PD 159CM AMBER ULTRA DROOPY BOOB DOL

Post by Buick225 »

What a woman! With a doll like this, I have no reason to leave the bedroom ever! Cannot wait to see more of her.

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

You weren't kidding, those are very droopy indeed. I can't even see her belly button. 8O

She looks great!
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Exceptional!! I know which doll will be my next one.

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Same here. I order mine next week. With a red wig, no less...
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Looks like another best-seller in the making!

Rather than "droopy," I prefer the terms "all-natural" or "God-given." :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

I love her body, she has amazing tits and her hips are soo big! I keep checking out this photo because it's such a curvy thick girl. That face is just too sexy,wow what a doll! With this doll u get the whole package big booty, and sexy natural giant tits. Hope to see soo much more or her. I think she will be my next doll!
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Too small!

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

Yup I love those breasts and her face is pretty sexy as well. I am very curious how her hips and waist turned out!
Can't wait to get Amber OR Leanne.. If only Lovedoll UK could compare these with the WM170. He does some very informative videos.

I'm curious because I saw the clay concept. This one image hasn't made me throw money at my screen yet. On top of that I just got a new apartment with light throughout the day.. perfect for shooting photos, but gotta save some money for now.

I was wondering what she would look like with lighter nips and less meat down there so I made this.
Attachments
Lighter nips, less labia
Lighter nips, less labia
amber1-sample-1_mamilla_edit.jpg (115.37 KiB) Viewed 11998 times
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Mamilla wrote:Yup I love those breasts and her face is pretty sexy as well. I am very curious how her hips and waist turned out!
Can't wait to get Amber OR Leanne.. If only Lovedoll UK could compare these with the WM170. He does some very informative videos.

I'm curious because I saw the clay concept. This one image hasn't made me throw money at my screen yet. On top of that I just got a new apartment with light throughout the day.. perfect for shooting photos, but gotta save some money for now.

I was wondering what she would look like with lighter nips and less meat down there so I made this.
Hello Mamilla - welcome to TDF mate. Thanks for doing the photoshop with lighter nips and smaller labia. I personally prefer the original dark nips and I want a big fat juicy pussy/labia but it is great to be able to compare the two.

You are considering some very sexy dolls - the WM170M is brilliant and now we have this AMAZING AMAZON GODDESS! Man those breasts hang perfectly. Best breast 'hang' of any TPE doll ever created - truly a BBW lovers dream! I agree that we still need to see 5-10 photos from all different angles so that we can see exactly how every part of her comes together as a whole. They clay concept molds will always look different to the end product as things sit differently in clay vs the final TPE mold. The breasts in the clay mold certaintly were more 'upright' than the final TPE model.

I suppose the question we have to ask ourselves is 'do I want the super hanging natural looking breasts(159cm Amber) or do I want the 'in your face' soccer ball breasts (158cm Leanne)' Either way Doug has both choices covered now. All I am searching for the largest possible breasts that hang naturally then the new 159cm Amber is 10times sexier than the soccer ball breasts of Leanne. Others will probably prefer the more upright perky Leanne breasts so once again Doug has given us a great pair of dolls to choose from.

Believe it or not - I actually dated a real life girl with breasts very similar to this back about 15years ago...... I still think about her most days, even more than 15yrs later....simply sublime.......... I now we can play with a girl like this whenever we want..... I am in paradise...

I think that as soon as Doug releases a small 5-10 pic photoshoot showing all angles then pre-orders will come FLOODING in for this monster Amazon Goddess.

ALL HAIL MIGHTY QUEEN AMBER!
:glou:

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

ALL HAIL MIGHTY AMAZON QUEEN AMBER!

For your viewing pleasure may I present the new super busty sensation from Passion Dolls - biggest ass ever created and super monster titties!

ENJOY!

Amber PD159Z 01 480p.wmv
(18.7 MiB) Downloaded 11435 times

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Darn it. Can't watch it on phone or computer, and my PC just died.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

LJ69 wrote:ALL HAIL MIGHTY AMAZON QUEEN AMBER!

For your viewing pleasure may I present the new super busty sensation from Passion Dolls - biggest ass ever created and super monster titties!

ENJOY!

Amber PD159Z 01 480p.wmv
Haha, I downloaded and watched it on my phone while laying my floor.
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

LJ69 wrote:
Mamilla wrote:Yup I love those breasts and her face is pretty sexy as well. I am very curious how her hips and waist turned out!

Hello Mamilla - welcome to TDF mate. Thanks for doing the photoshop with lighter nips and smaller labia. I personally prefer the original dark nips and I want a big fat juicy pussy/labia but it is great to be able to compare the two.

You are considering some very sexy dolls - the WM170M is brilliant and now we have this AMAZING AMAZON GODDESS! Man those breasts hang perfectly. Best breast 'hang' of any TPE doll ever created - truly a BBW lovers dream! I agree that we still need to see 5-10 photos from all different angles so that we can see exactly how every part of her comes together as a whole. They clay concept molds will always look different to the end product as things sit differently in clay vs the final TPE mold. The breasts in the clay mold certaintly were more 'upright' than the final TPE model.

I suppose the question we have to ask ourselves is 'do I want the super hanging natural looking breasts(159cm Amber) or do I want the 'in your face' soccer ball breasts (158cm Leanne)' Either way Doug has both choices covered now. All I am searching for the largest possible breasts that hang naturally then the new 159cm Amber is 10times sexier than the soccer ball breasts of Leanne. Others will probably prefer the more upright perky Leanne breasts so once again Doug has given us a great pair of dolls to choose from.

Believe it or not - I actually dated a real life girl with breasts very similar to this back about 15years ago...... I still think about her most days, even more than 15yrs later....simply sublime.......... I now we can play with a girl like this whenever we want..... I am in paradise...

I think that as soon as Doug releases a small 5-10 pic photoshoot showing all angles then pre-orders will come FLOODING in for this monster Amazon Goddess.

ALL HAIL MIGHTY QUEEN AMBER!
Thx LJ, its true I'm lookin at some busty models. I really love how they hang on the wm170's but their height.. I'm really into short girls.
I watched a video of the WM152 and she was looking good as well, but amazing tits and ass ASSide the WM170 hipbone and belly.. uff.. so hot.

THATS what im really curious about on Amber. And if her legs are thick.. im really looking for a doll like the Lina render Anung posted.
Short, thick, stacked and an inny puss and im all in ;)
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

gothic

Post by gothic »

8O wow