www.passiondolls.com

NEW EXCLUSIVE DOLL: PD 159CM AMBER ULTRA DROOPY BOOB DOLL

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: NEW EXCLUSIVE DOLL: PD 159CM AMBER ULTRA DROOPY BOOB DOL

Post by james 1966 »

2 pics is all we get for the pre-order promotional rate? Then when we get to see her in all her glory the price goes up? Just want to make sure I understand this business model correctly. Is this the 'Roll the dice for a good price' promotion?

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

james 1966 wrote:2 pics is all we get for the pre-order promotional rate? Then when we get to see her in all her glory the price goes up? Just want to make sure I understand this business model correctly. Is this the 'Roll the dice for a good price' promotion?
Hi James1966,
Look mate, like I said to you in my other thread I have reason to do what I do. I'm not going to discuss in full detail, and for good reason. But I want to correct your misconception. The images I just post are not our own photos, so when all of it is posted (soon) people can still get a discount. Only after when I get the doll and post our own photoshoot, will the discount be discontinue. The photos you see there are not our own photos. It was given to us by someone who is kind enough to take it in China for us before I can get my hand on it. So just to clear it up for you and everyone, when this whole set is up you can still get the pre-order discount, but like I mention earlier I might cancel the promotion earlier. So to response to your question regarding 2 pics, pre-order will still avail when all the photos are up hopefully very soon.

I have people who want to order this doll even before it is done ( a couple of you guys are here), but I didn't allow it until a few days ago. Even with those two pics, some people already made up their mind. If you want to wait then wait for more images to come out. I'm not putting a gun to anyone's head to buy. If you haven't fully follow that 50+ threads on LeAnne you'll understand why. I'm not going to get into the detail.

Please understand, I'm not trying to annoy anyone. I understand, I got a lot of hardcore die-hard fans and a lot of people waited patiently for this doll. When you complain about me dripping images slowly at a time and it annoy you in the other thread. Let me explain. This person who took this photo for us, did it for FREE and on his own time. He, for whatever reason, send me one photo (which I then quickly post) initially, then send more later. He did this for me for free. I didn't paid him anything. I didn't owe him anything. He was nice enough to do this for me and I'm not going to tell him to hurry up and send the shit over so James1966 can see all the images. If I paid him to take the photos, I would have said that, but this guy just did it for me for free of charge. Then when I realized he did not take the back shot, I asked if he can do that. Again, he politely agree without hesitation. People were anxiously waiting to see the back shot, I finally got hold of that and post. So understand, I only post what he send me. Why he send me one at a time or few at a time, I don't know and I'm not going to asked. That photographer is going to send me the pics on his own time and I appreciate whatever he can do for me. I'm not going to rush him or bad mouth him or yell at him to hurry up. He did it out of courtesy and I'm going to let me do things his own way and at his own pace.

The good news is I now I got most (if not all) of the photos he send this morning. Should have it up soon.

I understand this can be annoying for some. I'm not trying to annoy anyone. I have my reasons so please understand that. Thank you all for your interest. Really appreciate it. I'm doing the best I can to get this up asap.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

I understand your position. This isn't about 'James 1966'... I never said it was. You could save all of this having to go into great depth explaining why you do things the way you do (3 paragraphs later and I'm still scratching my head) by waiting till the doll is ready for the marketplace and then unveiling it like the other companies do, but it kind of builds up the suspense for everybody when you drip it out. I have high expectations now. I'm sure it will be awesome like the 158 is. Cheers, James.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

She looks extra THICC in all the right places!

I really don't mind the slow reveal tbh, it bumps the thread and builds excitement as new shots come in!

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

@james 1966 and ZannyDanger:

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm working on watermarking the photos right now and hope to have it up soon. Should be up today. But I will tell you first, it won't be enough for everyone as we did not shoot these photos so some angles are missing. But I will post what I have.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Finally, I was able to get all the photos ready. Sorry for the delay as I just got most of these photos today. First off, I was able to have him take an extra shot of the butt with the doll in bed.

This ass clearly remind me of our Krissy's ass:

and here's another front shot:

We would need to get this doll to shoot it the way we want, but this is what I have so far.

You can see the rest of the photos here:

https://www.passiondolls.com/product/wo ... ll-amber-a

You can order it from this page. Thanks.

ImageImageImage

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Yowsers! Okay, with the other angles she is a home run! Wow, that ass looks amazing. And absolutely pops! Looks like the hole placements are in better positions as well! :D

Question/ Request: When you physically get her, would you be able to do a side by side comparison of her and LeAnne? For instance posing the two busty ladies next to each other. Would be nice to see the tit/ ass differences. ;)

Amazing work! Just looking at her, this is going to be a best seller! Congrats again!

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Congratulations, Passion Dolls, for making another "hit." While I personally prefer the huge boobs (or even bigger) with the contrast of a much more slender figure, I celebrate the diversity of another doll that satisfies the desire of the many big ass guys that also like big boobs. We live in a great time when there is so much variety.

Perhaps, following the success of your 158cm doll and now this doll, you might consider making a doll that is similar to the YL150, but a bit taller, with slender hips and bigger breasts. (Think a WM165 K-cup with bigger, fuller and more round boobs.) I know, we boob guys are crazy and can't get enough. But we love dolls because, through them, our fantasy can become real.

Thanks again for your creativity. Best wishes.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

subcom117 wrote: Perhaps, following the success of your 158cm doll and now this doll, you might consider making a doll that is similar to the YL150, but a bit taller, with slender hips and bigger breasts. (Think a WM165 K-cup with bigger, fuller and more round boobs.)
That's pretty much what I'm hoping for, although I'd go shorter rather than taller: Thin body but round, natural ("droopy") boobs bigger than we've seen to date. Below is a photo of what one guy accomplished by attaching prosthetic breast forms to his doll (I adjusted to color saturation, as the doll and breasts did not quite match originally).

Each breast measures 27cm/10.7" long, 24cm/9.5" wide, and 22cm/8.7" in height. This is heavenly!

All that being said, this new doll is the Amazon queen many people have been waiting for! With a high-quality set of photos to show off her assets (no pun intended!), this woman will fly out of the factory. More, more, more!
Attachments
IMG_2332.jpg
IMG_2332.jpg (887.98 KiB) Viewed 2197 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

I'm still hoping for a big butt doll with a little smaller chest. I don't care for the breasts. Not a fan of the saggy look. Love the rest of this doll though! Keep the hips, butt, waist and height, and like a G or H cup, fake-ish/perky/round breasts.

I'm still excited PassionDolls is rolling out new extreme doll bodies. I am still in the fence about the 158cm LeAnne doll. I do love her boobs and ass. I just can't seem to stop dreaming about a really big hips and ass doll.

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

blacksmith wrote:I'm still hoping for a big butt doll with a little smaller chest. I don't care for the breasts. Not a fan of the saggy look. Love the rest of this doll though! Keep the hips, butt, waist and height, and like a G or H cup, fake-ish/perky/round breasts.

I'm still excited PassionDolls is rolling out new extreme doll bodies. I am still in the fence about the 158cm LeAnne doll. I do love her boobs and ass. I just can't seem to stop dreaming about a really big hips and ass doll.

BS
We need to see Leanne and this new girl side by side!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

CF wrote:
blacksmith wrote:I'm still hoping for a big butt doll with a little smaller chest. I don't care for the breasts. Not a fan of the saggy look. Love the rest of this doll though! Keep the hips, butt, waist and height, and like a G or H cup, fake-ish/perky/round breasts.

BS
We need to see Leanne and this new girl side by side!

What a great idea!!

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

This is only a question or concern. This dolls like many of the huge giant breasts now available. The weight of the breasts tearing away from the body just under laying down gravity or standing up gravity conditions the breasts pulling tearing away from the body. In my realm of hanging displays & things it makes me think a way to perhaps helping prevent this. A internal tie system of a material that works with TPE to help anchor/support the breasts weight internally. My Vanellope's boobs are solid i now think as they feel different not as super squishy as they were i think because when i got her she was like at max 5 -6 days old from being made/produced with a very quick ship time for this 2nd shipped doll i finally got but that's another sad story.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:thumbs_up: Great Work LJ.

UL it to you tube and link it in.

And how good and comfortable does that look to spoon up to....

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Curveman

Post by Curveman »

1502420763530_amber1-021.jpg
1502420763530_amber1-021.jpg (151.03 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
Mama mia! those hips are amazing!
Bea's Introduction (105cm Uns Kaine (huge tits))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=382&t=91628
Bunny's Reintroduction(90cm milf doll (huge ass))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=92928
Bunny's bikini shots (90cm milf doll (huge ass)) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=75769

Melonie's introduction (165 K cup) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=73968

INFORMATIONS