www.passiondolls.com

158 LeAnne and 162 Krissy body comparison

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
UKBoobLover

Re: 158 LeAnne and 162 Krissy body comparison

Post by UKBoobLover »

Leanne ass is amazing

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Mcupplease wrote:I have been communicating by way of PM's with a number of members that have expressed interest in many of my other threads along the same topic. So I have 8 or 10 so far. This thread had become non-current and I don't think people are reading it. Also I feel badly that I have derailed the original intent of this thread and I don't want to add to it. So if you are confirming your willingness to consider this project as you initially stated I will start afresh thread which I will keep active and see where it goes.
Sorry for the late reply.

Mcupplease are you a client of ours?

I'll be more than happy to build one for you guys if there are enough buyers. However, my issue is I'm not sure if everyone who buy it will agree on the design. This will be quite a challenge as everyone want different things.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

PassionDolls wrote:
Glitch603 wrote:

If you're serious about a slender big boob doll I will drop a $100 deposit ASAP
Not saying no, but so are I didn't get much interest from potential buyers.

Hmm I feel like I need to do something about that
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

Hi Glitch, You did a nice job with the Penelope/Leanne photoshop combo. posted on mcupp's thread. My prob is I like the Krissy bottom even more! can you do a Krissy/Leanne combo? Looks like a lot of photos to work with right here on this thread. Dollover, do you mind if glitch plays with your photos?

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

awesome pics and i love your choice of clothing ;) i think they're both awesome, i wouldn't be able to decide! i'm happy you got both and that they're different!

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

carver wrote:Hi Glitch, You did a nice job with the Penelope/Leanne photoshop combo. posted on mcupp's thread. My prob is I like the Krissy bottom even more! can you do a Krissy/Leanne combo? Looks like a lot of photos to work with right here on this thread. Dollover, do you mind if glitch plays with your photos?
I guess not. The images are on here for anyone to access.
yungfit wrote:awesome pics and i love your choice of clothing ;) i think they're both awesome, i wouldn't be able to decide! i'm happy you got both and that they're different!
Thanks. I think Doug is a fan of my clothing choices as well haha. That's the thing i don't have to decide :wink: plus with my Michele muscle doll it just adds to the options I have. Having all 3 in one room on the bed is just insane!

I will post more pics of the 2 girls together and also some more Leanne solo ones on my Leanne thread so stay tuned.

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

carver wrote:Hi Glitch, You did a nice job with the Penelope/Leanne photoshop combo. posted on mcupp's thread. My prob is I like the Krissy bottom even more! can you do a Krissy/Leanne combo? Looks like a lot of photos to work with right here on this thread. Dollover, do you mind if glitch plays with your photos?

I can do a Photoshop ok Leanne and Krissy but I'm pretty sure they were trying to do Leanne/Penelope only. Either way, I'll get a shop done when I am able.
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

Dollover thanks. I had one vendor use 1 of my pics the day after I posted it. Your dolls look great,3 dolls and 1 man. I just bought a 18" high metal platform bed to stash womens clothing underneath. It is definitely high enough to slide a doll under there on a mechanics work dolly.
Hi Glitch, thanks dude. It is m-cupp who suggested the Pene. bottom, but I think we should consider other lower bodies. There must be a hundred pics right here. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

dolllover27 wrote:
yungfit wrote:awesome pics and i love your choice of clothing ;) i think they're both awesome, i wouldn't be able to decide! i'm happy you got both and that they're different!
Thanks. I think Doug is a fan of my clothing choices as well haha. That's the thing i don't have to decide :wink: plus with my Michele muscle doll it just adds to the options I have. Having all 3 in one room on the bed is just insane!

I will post more pics of the 2 girls together and also some more Leanne solo ones on my Leanne thread so stay tuned.
Haha perfect! And yes, insane, indeed. I bet you suddenly have way less time in your hands to do... well anything else 8O :D

Lookin forward to it :smilecolros:

Warlord_562
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Warlord_562 »

Are all Leanne dolls created equal? the Passiondoll shows all body types have the same skin and nipple tone, i just want to confirm this as I'm leaning into the tan version and want to know if areolas are the same tone too.

WiRay

Post by WiRay »

Mcupplease wrote:PS unconfirmed but a TDF member cited to me the breast volume of Passion Dolls Leanne to be a stunning 4,900cc each. Just for your reference.
Holy cow! How does that compare to Minka's, the 3900 cc you cite, is that each or both?

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

I believe that is each side
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

INFORMATIONS