www.passiondolls.com

Where to buy bras, panties and clothing?

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
MuseMaiMKR
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Where to buy bras, panties and clothing?

Post by MuseMaiMKR »

I apologize if this topic is already in the forum as I could not find it.

I was wondering if any TDF members in the USA can recommend a website or store to buy bras, panties and clothing for the Erika 158cm and the Michele 160cm? I would like to pick up some sets of clothing for them before they arrive. Any info would be great, thanks.

Very Respectfully,

Muse

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Where to buy bras, panties and clothing?

Post by lilbitlonely »

Are you sure you know what size clothing to buy? A doll's actual measurements are not always the same as what is listed on a seller's website. My doll was listed as having a 62cm/24.5" waist, but it is actually only 57cm/22.5". A two inch difference is/can be a whole size in clothing. (and if it is off, will it be larger, or smaller?) You might want to wait until your doll arrives, so you can take her measurements yourself. Most dolls come with a pink neglige, or some other outfit.

As for online shopping:
Alot of people like Amazon, Ebay, Wish, and Ail-Express.
I've done most of my shopping at Swap.com. (No bras or panties there, just regular clothes.)
Local thrift stores are also good. (Salvation army, etc.)

Wash any dark/colored clothing several times before putting it on your dolls to avoid stains - wearing a nylon bodystocking under their clothes also helps.

(*Did I miss anything?)

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

All of my clothing has come from two sources, Yandy and Ebay! If you check out my pictures and see stuff you like, I can send you a link to the item! :D
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

MaryJaneReefer
Doll
Doll

Post by MaryJaneReefer »

Depends on what your looking for. I've got a lot of great items from JC Penny. Regular clothes not sexy stuff. It doesn't hurt Grim's bank account too much either. Their bra and pantie selection isn't great in my size, but I found some really cute stuff that Grim seems to like. I love their shorts, they're great. Tops are also really good. I love my Pink Floyd T. Fit's great. Haven't tried their jeans, but it's getting colder here, so I'll need a few pair soon. Like I said, it's just normal clothing, but it's what I like to wear, and Grim just likes me, so whatever.

We even got a few Halloween costumes, that are fun, but the sizing is different than their other clothes. Grim really likes my Catwoman outfit. Neither of us realized when we ordered it that it would be translucent in my more "curvy" areas. Might try out a few more costumes before Halloween gets away from us. It's kind of fun.

Just make sure you know the measurements of your doll, and what size that translates too.

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

There is a chinese site called dhgate, it's like aliexpress but more smaller vendors. They give measurements in CM too. Just don't buy from one that doesn't give the measurements you need. And the clothes are often asian size which helps! Shipping is really slow but very cheap.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

I would stay away from the Chinese site. I know these stuff like clothes are small item purchase that doesn't cost much, but there were news regarding stolen credit cards #. So just beware if you do buy. Use something like Ebay would be more secure.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

MuseMaiMKR
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MuseMaiMKR »

Thank you for all the information. I will be looking into getting some clothing in the coming weeks. I might save the bra and panty purchases until after I receive the dolls so I can take accurate measurements. :)

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

look into sports wear for the bras and panties. they tend to be quite stretchy so you have a good margin of error and some of the bras have buttons on the fronts which is kinda handy. and yoga pants....do real girls understand what happens when they wear that certain type of yoga pants 8O

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

I second the advice not to buy too much until you know her true measurements, especially bras, shoes, or anything that isn't a bit stretchy. I love Amazon and am a Prime member, which provides fast, free shipping. Since many dolls wear less common sizes, Amazon is awesome because I can do filtering to narrow down only to items in the size I need. This saves tons of time and Amazon tends to have lots of selection even in the odd sizes. Have fun!
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

INFORMATIONS