www.passiondolls.com

ALL PASSION DOLLS EXCLUSIVE DOLL SKELETON UPGRADE OPTION

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

ALL PASSION DOLLS EXCLUSIVE DOLL SKELETON UPGRADE OPTION

Post by PassionDolls »

I have great news. For ALL Passion Doll's exclusive doll, you can now choose an upgraded skeleton!!

No more goose neck! You will get improved skeleton with increase ability to move shoulder (shrug) and trunk will also be able to bend sideways (laterally) instead of just flexion and extension.

If you want these upgrade skeleton just let us know.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: ALL PASSION DOLLS EXCLUSIVE DOLL SKELETON UPGRADE OPTION

Post by DARKSUN »

can you post a pic of what the skeleton looks like?
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Wish I could, but I could get in trouble as they are consider "trade secrets".

But I can tell you the new skeleton will be hinged and no goose neck. Shoulder can shrug and extra motion at trunk (you can bend sideways).

Thanks.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

PassionDolls wrote:Wish I could, but I could get in trouble as they are consider "trade secrets".

But I can tell you the new skeleton will be hinged and no goose neck. Shoulder can shrug and extra motion at trunk (you can bend sideways).

Thanks.
I echo these sentiments, so for all those that PM me asking about this, I can not disclose anything that the patent owner of the dolls chassis has not authorised me to disclose.

In China, the two trademake enforceable breaches of copyright that are only prosecuatable on the patent for the dolls appaerence and the patent for the dolls chassis.

These are the only two patents registered in the chinese trademarks office regarding sex dolls, so these are subject to litigation if infringed upon.

That said, individual components that are assembled to make the version of the chassis are not patented unless the patent has been registered by the component manufacturer under their own patent, to prevent component reproduction that is not authorised by the component maker.

Noting the component makers supply many factories, there will be identical components used in different chassis, but again, the chassis component refers to the completed chassis construct, if it has been registered as such.

Trust this clarrifies.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Awesome :D
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

WOOHOO !!!! No more gurgling sounds haha ! No more loose neck that won't stay put.
And so now she can jack that hip high and lean into it that so amazing that adds to the realism a huge difference. I am thrilled man.
This is great news ! Thanks Anung :thumbs_up:

Just one question , will CLM and WM have this chassis? That'll help me make my final decision for doll purchase.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

This is Hot News
You would think tons of people would be all over this topic... Where are all the TDF Members commenting ?
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

are the fingers going to be upgraded?
something better than those copper metal wires?
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

DARKSUN wrote:are the fingers going to be upgraded?
something better than those copper metal wires?
Unfortunately no. I've been working with some of factory on this. The issue is because fingers has lots of small bones and joints it will be complex and expensive to produce. Not now but maybe in the future. I don't see it coming out anytime soon. Maybe in two to three year time. Maybe.

There are others stuff that can be improved but it will. I think for now the goose neck is gone is a big plus, but of course there's always room for improvement.
ImageImageImage

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

PassionDolls wrote: There are others stuff that can be improved but it will. I think for now the goose neck is gone is a big plus, but of course there's always room for improvement.
I think if you had it as an option one day, there'd be quite a few people that would pay substantially more giving the chance.

Is it possible to get just floppy fingers (as in no wire fingers, just TPE there) I'd prefer that over basically waiting for the wires to break through. Wire hands look weird anyway IMO (unless you get them just right).
Dollicious2 wrote:This is Hot News
You would think tons of people would be all over this topic... Where are all the TDF Members commenting ?
I think if it had pictures of the difference of the skeletons there'd be more interest and discussion, except that's out of PD's hands unfortunately. But it is great news none the less. Just another reason my next purchase will be with PD.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

imverynuts wrote:
PassionDolls wrote: There are others stuff that can be improved but it will. I think for now the goose neck is gone is a big plus, but of course there's always room for improvement.
I think if you had it as an option one day, there'd be quite a few people that would pay substantially more giving the chance.

Is it possible to get just floppy fingers (as in no wire fingers, just TPE there) I'd prefer that over basically waiting for the wires to break through. Wire hands look weird anyway IMO (unless you get them just right).
You mean just TPE as if it was in the toe? I think this is doable, but I'm not so sure someone would want a floppy fingers that can't hold up. But I don't think there's anything wrong with it if you want it. I can have them chop off the wire fingers, but a floppy fingers will looks very weird. I don't know.

If you guys have any idea on how to make this better without complexity, I'm all for it. As long as it does not requires additional time and procedures that is consuming I don't see a problem. If just cutting or getting rid of the finger wire is before making the doll, that is doable (at least from me - I can't speaks for others) BUT you will have to accept it as is if it comes out not looking good. It's a risk you will have to take.

edit: I'm open to any new ideas (doesn't have to be fingers - anything really) how to improves thing without complexity. I mean telling me you want a better fingers isn't going to work as it will take a lot of time to make new fingers joints etc. But if there is something that is simple, maybe I can have the factory make some changes.
ImageImageImage

flying42

Post by flying42 »

Firstoff, PD, THANK YOU for asking! :thumbs_up: Incremental improvements are appreciated and an understandable business investment. Ease of maintenance by the customer is key along with durability of function. The features that new innovation will bring is certainly something that can be debated all day long, but how can one improve existing functionality with the materials now given, or modest additional material added is the question you're asking. The hands especially are damage prone, as the feet, to impact and bending, and the orifices and certain joints in relation to the tearing stresses. If there could be an interface tube put around the wires of the hands, like a glove, and certain mesh material embedded in the TPE at critical stresses, is one possible idea of reinforcement. I'm not sure of the layering capabilities of hot TPE casting, though, which brings me to a more important point.

You have some large and lovely ladies, and are at the top of my list for compliments of voluptuous forms! How can you get the weight down? I would like to see more air volume to displace weight somehow, even to be able to adjust size and proportion. This would mean taking away, rather than adding stuff to your production process. Of course, the volume or volumes of space relative to the skeleton would have to be placed as a precast shape in the mold, because TPE is porous and would leak air, unless valves could be installed, maybe with a central filling port, like a veinous system in the body. :idea: :?:
The Way that can be spoken is not the Eternal Way. - Lao Tzu

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

flying42 wrote:Firstoff, PD, THANK YOU for asking! :thumbs_up: Incremental improvements are appreciated and an understandable business investment. Ease of maintenance by the customer is key along with durability of function. The features that new innovation will bring is certainly something that can be debated all day long, but how can one improve existing functionality with the materials now given, or modest additional material added is the question you're asking. The hands especially are damage prone, as the feet, to impact and bending, and the orifices and certain joints in relation to the tearing stresses. If there could be an interface tube put around the wires of the hands, like a glove, and certain mesh material embedded in the TPE at critical stresses, is one possible idea of reinforcement. I'm not sure of the layering capabilities of hot TPE casting, though, which brings me to a more important point.

You have some large and lovely ladies, and are at the top of my list for compliments of voluptuous forms! How can you get the weight down? I would like to see more air volume to displace weight somehow, even to be able to adjust size and proportion. This would mean taking away, rather than adding stuff to your production process. Of course, the volume or volumes of space relative to the skeleton would have to be placed as a precast shape in the mold, because TPE is porous and would leak air, unless valves could be installed, maybe with a central filling port, like a veinous system in the body. :idea: :?:
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I can say that many factory have attempt to do bring down the weight for years through there experiment. I even have a few factory coming to me to "claim" they got it. I test out a couple of these so called claim, didn't turn out to be as good as all the hype they were talking about. Some even claim that their doll have "no smell" or "no oils" etc, etc. At this stage all hype and nothing real. You also have to understand, there are a lot of people who will claim anything to get sales. That's why it is important you buy from someone you trust. Without naming names, there is a guy right now in China who promoting his bullshit and false claim from lighter dolls to no smell etc, etc, etc. Don't buy into their hype. If it so true it will be all out there right now.

If you recall, there used to be what one factory call extra and ultra soft TPE. It softer, but it damage the doll so easily. I post it somewhere that I don't recommend it and there are people who already reporting the damages to the ultra soft TPE. So that's the issue. if you make the doll softer and/or lighter it will break down easier. This is why silicone obviously is more durable than TPE, but is feels much harder. So they need to somehow work the chemistry to find the bonds greater between the molecules so that it will hold together better with spaces between them larger. Or they will have to find a different molecules that is lighter. The latter case will be much harder, so I would suspect they will need to work on the chemistry to find this solution. As of right now, I don't see anything that will make the doll lighter without breaking it.

However, I think if they use a different metal for the skeleton that can bring down the weight, maybe by 15-20% but not much. Furthermore going from steel to alloy might means the skeleton is more prone to break. Much of the weight will come from the skin layer even if we can change the skeleton material.

As you already know some like DS have attempt to build a lightweight doll, with foam inside and cover with say silicone or TPE. I have one of their dolls, it doesn't feels right. It is lighter, but the touch and movement doesn't feel real. I may work for some, but we didn't sell much of this, so my guess would be it didn't work out for others.

With respect to the fingers, we'll look into what you just said.
ImageImageImage

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

PassionDolls wrote:However, I think if they use a different metal for the skeleton that can bring down the weight, maybe by 15-20% but not much. Furthermore going from steel to alloy might means the skeleton is more prone to break. Much of the weight will come from the skin layer even if we can change the skeleton material.
Why not make the skeleton larger and hollow? Like, "hollow pipes in the limbs and a hollow tank in the torso"?

It seems like there's plenty of room to increase the skeleton volume while maintaining a good depth of TPE. I don't understand why this isn't being done!

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

PassionDolls wrote:
You mean just TPE as if it was in the toe? I think this is doable, but I'm not so sure someone would want a floppy fingers that can't hold up. But I don't think there's anything wrong with it if you want it. I can have them chop off the wire fingers, but a floppy fingers will looks very weird. I don't know.

If you guys have any idea on how to make this better without complexity, I'm all for it. As long as it does not requires additional time and procedures that is consuming I don't see a problem. If just cutting or getting rid of the finger wire is before making the doll, that is doable (at least from me - I can't speaks for others) BUT you will have to accept it as is if it comes out not looking good. It's a risk you will have to take.
I do know DS dolls had floppy fingers and I actually picked that when I had a DS. The hands looked alright, and not really any "worse" than what wire fingers can look like. Just, well, floppy (basically imagine what silicone is like with no bones, not that hard to imagine). I'm surprised no TPE doll maker offers this. Maybe it turns out badly in some way I'm not expecting.
ZZZZ wrote:
PassionDolls wrote:However, I think if they use a different metal for the skeleton that can bring down the weight, maybe by 15-20% but not much. Furthermore going from steel to alloy might means the skeleton is more prone to break. Much of the weight will come from the skin layer even if we can change the skeleton material.
Why not make the skeleton larger and hollow? Like, "hollow pipes in the limbs and a hollow tank in the torso"?

It seems like there's plenty of room to increase the skeleton volume while maintaining a good depth of TPE. I don't understand why this isn't being done!
I'd think it'd even simply save money for them, and seems like a no-brainer. I'd think there's some sort of reason here?
edit: I'm open to any new ideas (doesn't have to be fingers - anything really) how to improves thing without complexity. I mean telling me you want a better fingers isn't going to work as it will take a lot of time to make new fingers joints etc. But if there is something that is simple, maybe I can have the factory make some changes.
Oh I understand there's a risk here. I suppose it's too much of a bother to consider developing since the vast majority of buyers aren't worried about the hands in the end.

INFORMATIONS