www.passiondolls.com

PRE-ORDER: PD EXCLUSIVE 160CM TRUE MUSCLE DOLL

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: PRE-ORDER: PD EXCLUSIVE 160CM TRUE MUSCLE DOLL

Post by PassionDolls »

Outkast wrote::lol: Should be renamed CROSSFIT DOLL
Ya, I would agree :thumbs_up: she work out a lot.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

MuseMaiMKR
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MuseMaiMKR »

Can't wait for my Michele to arrive. It is painful sometimes. I find myself looking at the photos of her (and Erika), almost daily, while I wait for the e-mail saying both my ladies have been shipped. Trying to remain optimistic! :)

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

At first I was like "hmmm, not sure about this one". Then I looked at the additional pictures and my dick was like "hell yeah! shut the hell up brain". LOL

Can't wait to see more of her. Hopefully get some shots of her in a sexy one piece swimsuit, high cut around the waist, thong back and low cut chest etc..

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:At first I was like "hmmm, not sure about this one". Then I looked at the additional pictures and my dick was like "hell yeah! shut the hell up brain". LOL

Can't wait to see more of her. Hopefully get some shots of her in a sexy one piece swimsuit, high cut around the waist, thong back and low cut chest etc..
I was the same at first. A 'muscle' doll would normally not get my attention but I have to say Passion Dolls did excellent with this one. She is sexy and muscular while looking very feminine still. Great job to Doug and his team!
This is not a low cut chest one piece but I would definitely throw this one piece onto this muscle doll to extenuate her muscles and curves! This and all the sling bikini outfits i have. I have an 80s Adidas thong leotard that she would look great in with some bike shorts wrapped on her quads!
Attachments
Krissy Red 1 Piece preview 001.JPG
Krissy Red 1 Piece preview 001.JPG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 1395 times

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

dolllover27 wrote: I was the same at first. A 'muscle' doll would normally not get my attention but I have to say Passion Dolls did excellent with this one. She is sexy and muscular while looking very feminine still. Great job to Doug and his team!
This is not a low cut chest one piece but I would definitely throw this one piece onto this muscle doll to extenuate her muscles and curves! This and all the sling bikini outfits i have. I have an 80s Adidas thong leotard that she would look great in with some bike shorts wrapped on her quads!
Yep totally agree. Looking forward to more pics (and video) of this doll?

Thanks

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:
dolllover27 wrote: I was the same at first. A 'muscle' doll would normally not get my attention but I have to say Passion Dolls did excellent with this one. She is sexy and muscular while looking very feminine still. Great job to Doug and his team!

Thanks
Hi PaulDenton2001,

The photos of the doll in red one-suit bikini is our 163cm doll and not this muscle doll. I think dollover27 was referring to what kind of outfit he would wear on this muscle doll. But the doll he post is not the 160cm muscle doll. Jut want to clarify. Thanks.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:

Thanks
DOug is spot on...and that is my 163 JJ...she is also a very pretty and sexy doll too...quote from Anung's mum...

"She is such a pretty doll"...true stroy that....(PS my mum also make dolls ...different to these...but the porcelin head and clothe types she sells at country fairs as a hobby business)...like these ones :whistle: but hand made and a lot better quality.

I have no idea where my interest came from...possibly her side of the family :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS