www.passiondolls.com

... (160cm Female Muscle Doll)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: ... (160cm Female Muscle Doll)

Post by Anung Un Rama »

solarizz1994 wrote:If only the anatomy positions on these dolls were correct, they would better then the 4,000 real doll dolls in my opinion. Hopefully they fix soon, won't be wasting money on one until then
Please elaborate further..Both myself and Doug put a lot of time into ensuring the parts where in the right positions within constructional constraints.

We are limitted by necessary integrity, as matching the distance between the anus and vaginal cavity would result in a doll that would tare between cavities in short term.

TPE does not have the same elasticity of real flesh....or did you have another concern.

Thanks Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

MrPlastic wrote:she'd be perfect if her breast were smaller, huge breast on muscle body just does'nt look right.
I am not into the super muscle girls but i love her face, boobs & booty.

solarizz1994
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by solarizz1994 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
solarizz1994 wrote:If only the anatomy positions on these dolls were correct, they would better then the 4,000 real doll dolls in my opinion. Hopefully they fix soon, won't be wasting money on one until then
Please elaborate further..Both myself and Doug put a lot of time into ensuring the parts where in the right positions within constructional constraints.

We are limitted by necessary integrity, as matching the distance between the anus and vaginal cavity would result in a doll that would tare between cavities in short term.

TPE does not have the same elasticity of real flesh....or did you have another concern.

Thanks Anung
I can already tell prone bone position wouldn't be possible with this doll, same goes for most big booty tpe dolls. If any position isn't possible on a doll then the anatomy positions are incorrect, period.

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

They are as correct as they can be given the material they are made of, at least that is what I got from Anung's post.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

dolllover27 wrote:
PaulDenton2001 wrote:Absolutely fantastic!

Where did you get the swimsuit? I need to get some like it :razz:
Thanks mate.
This suit is a brand called skinzwear. They do very very very sexy outfits. This is a size small i think. I like the outfits to fit really tight and hug the dolls bodies. A struggle to get on at times but i think we can agree it's worth the effort.
Hell yeah, nothing I love more than a sexy one piece on a beautiful gal :thumbs_up:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Dhamon wrote:They are as correct as they can be given the material they are made of, at least that is what I got from Anung's post.
Sure..SPOT ON.

If we put both holes in the exact same postion as on a real girl with the same distance between to anus and the vagina, the material would tare between them in short order, as their is not enough material in that distance to maintain longevity and rigour. These holes taring together ruin the doll.

We have found this problem before. This is because TPE and even silicone is not as resistent and flexible as real flesh as yet, (maybe in 5 years sure or if you are getting what I amusing for my she demon doll....but that is a lot more expensive).

As a result we need to put more distance, (that is more material) between the anus and vag to increase the wall thickness, so you do not ruin your doll after one shag.

Cheers Anung...trust this clarifies.

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

fathen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fathen »

Is there any chance we can see this doll in stockings, or better yet fishnet body stocking. Muscle is great but maybe just a bit too much for me - curious what it would look like under some stretch clothing - Thanks

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Dhamon wrote:They are as correct as they can be given the material they are made of, at least that is what I got from Anung's post.
Sure..SPOT ON.

If we put both holes in the exact same postion as on a real girl with the same distance between to anus and the vagina, the material would tare between them in short order, as their is not enough material in that distance to maintain longevity and rigour. These holes taring together ruin the doll.

We have found this problem before. This is because TPE and even silicone is not as resistent and flexible as real flesh as yet, (maybe in 5 years sure or if you are getting what I amusing for my she demon doll....but that is a lot more expensive).

As a result we need to put more distance, (that is more material) between the anus and vag to increase the wall thickness, so you do not ruin your doll after one shag.

Cheers Anung...trust this clarifies.
I feel like I need to chime in on this discussion as i do own one of these 'anatomically incorrect' girls. The material being used is probably the main reason for the cavity positioning on these dolls. But when you are paying around $2000 for a sex doll do you really want her 2 openings tearing into 1 big one and basically becoming unusable? I will trade anatomical correctness for usability for sure. There are other dolls that are very close to real anatomical correctness if that is what you are after. My Krissy doll for example. Her openings are very true to life and her proportions are very life like compared to a woman of her frame and body shape.

The reason buyers opt for exaggerated proportions like this muscle doll or my HUGE titted Leanne is because the focus is on those exaggerated proportions that they want in a doll. I know that is why i went for my doll choices. Where this muscle dolls cavities are located actually make 'prone bone' position very possible. I assume that means her laying on her stomach while going to town on her vagina or anus from behind. If so I have not had any issues at all. Her on top same deal. Although it is a work out to get her on top of me and once there she pretty much owns me :wink: .
So far every position with this doll has been possible and with no damage visible to her openings.

I guess you also have to keep in mind that these dolls are inanimate objects and if you expect to have the same position range as you do with a real partner then you are kidding yourself. The doll will not hold her own legs open using her arms if that is what you are expecting. Fucking her from behind leaned up against a wall - No issues at all.

All I can say is that Doug, Anung and Passion Dolls did great with this doll! People were after a muscle doll that was ripped and muscular but retained her femininity at the same time. And that ass and tits!!! Anyone after a muscular doll will definitely need to consider this one because she is great!

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

Boobman wrote:
MrPlastic wrote:she'd be perfect if her breast were smaller, huge breast on muscle body just does'nt look right.
I am not into the super muscle girls but i love her face, boobs & booty.
I was not really into super muscle girls normally as well but this girl has changed my view.
fathen wrote:Is there any chance we can see this doll in stockings, or better yet fishnet body stocking. Muscle is great but maybe just a bit too much for me - curious what it would look like under some stretch clothing - Thanks
I will see what i can do.
PaulDenton2001 wrote:
dolllover27 wrote:
PaulDenton2001 wrote:Absolutely fantastic!

Where did you get the swimsuit? I need to get some like it :razz:
Thanks mate.
This suit is a brand called skinzwear. They do very very very sexy outfits. This is a size small i think. I like the outfits to fit really tight and hug the dolls bodies. A struggle to get on at times but i think we can agree it's worth the effort.
Hell yeah, nothing I love more than a sexy one piece on a beautiful gal :thumbs_up:
One piece out fits will always be my favorites!

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

Seriously!! her ass is something else!!!
What a profile!
Attachments
Muscle girl profile 001.JPG
Muscle girl profile 001.JPG (295.66 KiB) Viewed 2255 times

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

She's like a comic book super heroine, but real (kinda). :razz:

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:She's like a comic book super heroine, but real (kinda). :razz:
True true. And these super heroines are known for wearing body hugging spandex ...
Attachments
Super heroine 001.JPG
Super heroine 001.JPG (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2215 times

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Thank you for your detailed explanaition about 'anatomically incorrectnes'.

Looks like the seams will rupture as soon as she strains her muscles. :whistle:
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

Tsall wrote:Thank you for your detailed explanaition about 'anatomically incorrectnes'.

No worries. Just my opinion being an owner of these dolls. I know that these dolls need to be made with usability in mind and the fact that Passion Dolls (with the help from Anung from what I understand) listened to the buyers comments on making her more accessible from the back due to her thick thighs and amazing ass shows that they are thinking about usability for the buyers. I think this is great and after having been with this doll I support the design choices that have been made.

I won't lie it took about 30 minutes to squeeze into these pants! and i could hear the seams screaming for mercy as i pulled them on. Worth it but i think.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

dolllover27 wrote:
Tsall wrote:Thank you for your detailed explanaition about 'anatomically incorrectnes'.

No worries. Just my opinion being an owner of these dolls. I know that these dolls need to be made with usability in mind and the fact that Passion Dolls (with the help from Anung from what I understand) listened to the buyers comments on making her more accessible from the back due to her thick thighs and amazing ass shows that they are thinking about usability for the buyers. I think this is great and after having been with this doll I support the design choices that have been made.

I won't lie it took about 30 minutes to squeeze into these pants! and i could hear the seams screaming for mercy as i pulled them on. Worth it but i think.

Yes, Both Doug and I had a lot of back and forth discussions for placement with accessability and durability being foremost in the design placement, as for this doll, we both wanted to ensure that owners (and myself when I get around to booking her flight) would have the best doll possible for a long time, and not just a good time.

For DL. 30 minutes to get into those pants you say 8O ...maybe you should have started by offerring to buy her a drink first :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

INFORMATIONS