www.passiondolls.com

I'm deeply impressed but do they all wiggle like this?

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
RoyFolker01

I'm deeply impressed but do they all wiggle like this?

Post by RoyFolker01 »

Ask posted before I'm deeply and excited about passion doll I'm excited about the size of the doll shape the curves the massive hips but someone posted a video on how well that as Wiggles and Wobbles on these dolls the video that I'm about to share features of doll much smaller then the dolls that I'm deeply impressed so I asked even the big booty dolls the one sixties the 1:59 to 1:50 with these massive thighs do https://www.dollforum.com/forum/posting ... post&f=270 of the asses wiggle like this?
Attachments
20170811_083144.jpg
20170811_083144.jpg (47.53 KiB) Viewed 3461 times
20170811_083206.jpg
20170811_083206.jpg (48.09 KiB) Viewed 3461 times

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: I'm deeply impressed but do they all wiggle like this?

Post by imverynuts »

Hi Roy,

what I meant by that message is that specific doll is the only one I know of that wiggles like that. All the other big butt dolls AFAIK don't wiggle that much.

Makes the decision hard I know :-P

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

imverynuts wrote:Hi Roy,

what I meant by that message is that specific doll is the only one I know of that wiggles like that. All the other big butt dolls AFAIK don't wiggle that much.

Yes it does because if that doll the picture that I posted on this post wiggle like that it would have been a done deal

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

RoyFolker01 wrote:

Yes it does because if that doll the picture that I posted on this post wiggle like that it would have been a done deal
I do have an idea. Maybe you can ask passion dolls if they could customize the doll in your picture to wiggle like the one in the gifs. It's possible Doug could make it happen, if you paid a little extra. Just ask him what's possible :)

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

Really...?
Doesn't Marko's Vanessa's butt wiggles similarly but not as much as the Krissy doll?
I wish they can make all their big butt dolls like Krissy's.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

DDebonair wrote:

Really...?
Doesn't Marko's Vanessa's butt wiggles similarly but not as much as the Krissy doll?
Actually I was corrected in another thread and this doll also bounces like that one: https://www.passiondolls.com/product/gi ... l-leanne-a

We/he found that out in this thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3#p1202443

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

imverynuts wrote:
DDebonair wrote:

Really...?
Actually I was corrected in another thread and this doll also bounces like that one: https://www.passiondolls.com/product/gi ... l-leanne-a

We/he found that out in this thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3#p1202443
Well I got first-hand knowledge that this dolls but does not wiggle like the Krissy doll although it says it on the website underneath her picture but Doug informs me that it does not so knowing this bit of information is still not going to stop me from purchasing this doll
Doug Shores me that she is soft but she just doesn't wiggle at least she doesn't wiggle like that

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

RoyFolker01 wrote:Ask posted before I'm deeply and excited about passion doll I'm excited about the size of the doll shape the curves the massive hips but someone posted a video on how well that as Wiggles and Wobbles on these dolls the video that I'm about to share features of doll much smaller then the dolls that I'm deeply impressed so I asked even the big booty dolls the one sixties the 1:59 to 1:50 with these massive thighs do https://www.dollforum.com/forum/posting ... post&f=270 of the asses wiggle like this?
The ass doesnt wiggle alot but with a proper smack it will. When I took these pics, I smacking the ass and really enjoyed it
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

mason703 wrote:
RoyFolker01 wrote:Ask posted before I'm deeply and excited about passion doll I'm excited about the size of the doll shape the curves the massive hips but someone posted a video on how well that as Wiggles and Wobbles on these dolls the video that I'm about to share features of doll much smaller then the dolls that I'm deeply impressed so I asked even the big booty dolls the one sixties the 1:59 to 1:50 with these massive thighs do https://www.dollforum.com/forum/posting ... post&f=270 of the asses wiggle like this?
The ass doesnt wiggle alot but with a proper smack it will. When I took these pics, I smacking the ass and really enjoyed it

Hey Mason I'm a big fan of your doll in fact I'm going to be purchasing the doll this year this will be my first doll ever you said you took pics what pictures

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

RoyFolker01 wrote:
mason703 wrote:

Hey Mason I'm a big fan of your doll in fact I'm going to be purchasing the doll this year this will be my first doll ever you said you took pics what pictures
oh well it might not shake a huge amount I guess but I'm glad you still like it enough :D

INFORMATIONS