It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:29 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: My solid silicone Sonya Doll
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:10 am 

Hi Guys,

I apologize for not being able to post a review as of yet. I've been so busy getting ready to travel to Thailand for the first time, and participate in a series of Muy Thai kickboxing contests.

I promise to post a full review before I leave next week. There is so much I want to say, but not enough hours in the day to do everything. I work 2 jobs at the moment so it's hard to find time to do anything.

I posted a few pics. My girlfriend is going to play dress up with the dolly so hopefully I'll have even better pics soon.

Anyhow, I wanted to say that my initial remarks are that 1st-pc has come a LONG LONG WAY from my original Kay torso back in 2007. I'm sure some of this has to do with because the doll is solid silicone and thus the seams are very unpronounced. The sculpting of the body is perfect. The solid Sonya doll is only 4 feet tall, so it is comparable to the ever-upcoming Cassidoll. However, Cassi seems to have a long way to go for development... So, during the interim 1st-PC's Sonya makes a very good alternative during the wait.

RJ created and shipped my custom ordered doll within 4 weeks. That's fantastic! One thing I have always said about RJ and 1st-PC is that you can trust them 100%. They never have done me wrong, and he is always there to answer when you call during normal business hours.

All in all, my first impressions of the doll are all high remarks. The shipping was awesome, she came packed in a reinforced cardboard box with a wooden frame and extra padding and belts to secure her while in transit. There was no damage to the doll, and she came fully dressed and with a wig.

I am very satisfied with my purchase. If RJ continues the excellent craftsmanship and competitive pricing, I think he has a very good thing coming. In fact, this Sonya purchase has made me curious about his new Brandi Lynn, which comes as a life sized doll.

I've uploaded several pictures to the Doll Album. You can view them here:

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... pos=-34771

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... pos=-34772

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... pos=-34773

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:15 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Wowww! She is HOT!!! I just bought a Nicole luxury torso last week and believe me I cant wait to get it. Congratulations to 1st-pc for there great work and congratulations to you too for owning one of 1st-pc's masterpieces. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:25 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

She is super hot. Think I will look into that doll while I wait for cassi. Thank for the pic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:41 pm 
Ex-Member

Congrats Roninathlon2001! She's super-cute.

As an owner of a secondhand Nicole body/Angie head full doll, I swear that they are realistic enough to swear up and down that they're real enough to let me think that someone's there, but only real enough to let me know that there isn't a RG in that chair.

The sex is pretty good too. I don't think, I know. I had learned what to do in order to prepare for the event and when she (Nicki) and I were ready, we in fact enjoyed it. Of course, Daphne (another kind of doll) is getting jealous about mine and her BFF's (Best Friend Forever--it's a girl thing) adventures together, and sometimes Daphne wants part of it too! I'm biased toward ID Glide lube, and the Rite Aid near me always has it in stock (it's near the pharmacy at mine), so I found out that a dab in her vagina and a tiny, tiny bit on my thingy and I'm in like Flynn. (This is based on my experience only, YMMV.) And anyway, since ID Glide is water based and long-lasting, I had found out that a little goes a long way, and a bottle lasts me about five months, maybe more. I bought another bottle last month as a backup for when in the case I do run out, but I'm not even done with the one I bought back in January, and I do do it a lot with both of my dolls. I basically have about a little under a quarter of a bottle left. I must add that this is a twelve-ounce bottle, too. Also, ID Glide is close to RG sex in lubrication feel, so that is maybe why I'd recommend it to anyone who has a doll or a few. (I should know, because I am with a RG. No, she doesn't need the lube, only Nicki and Daphne do.) OK, before I go sounding like an advert for ID Glide lube, I'll stop mentioning it.

But, anyway, congrats on your new doll Roninathlon2001! I'm kinda interested in the Cassidoll too, but for now, Nicki and Daphne have to do for now. (And they have to, too. Kat, my RG, said I can only have two dolls right now, and even the mannequin I have has been placed into storage.)

CGM, Kathryn, Daphne and Nicki

My Doll-Friends: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10382

The best part of waking up, is Ubuntu in your cup!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:56 pm 
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Congratulations, Roninathalon!

She looks great! I'm glad that you're happy with her! It's good to hear that RJ has such a good product. Perhaps we will seeing more 1st PCs gracing the forum!

Good luck in the tournament! I hope we'll see more pics soon!

Mahtek & his Ladies

Post subject: Hi Everyone!!! ^_^
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:42 pm 

Hi Doll Forum!

I am Ronin's girlfriend, he wanted me to go on here to post more pics of our new 1st-PC doll because he already has left for Thailand.

We have named her Nicki and she has been holding up very well. I am trying to figure out how to upload some pictures, and I think I will have it figured out later tonight. I am not posting any nekked pictures of Nicki, so I think I can do this thru Photobucket.com.

Nicki is so pretty! The doll is very well made, and I think of her as my grown up doll that I can cuddle with! There is not much of a "smell", I mean she smells like silicone so I don't know why people complain about smell, it's not like it smells like toxic or anything. Just like plastic with a hint of vanilla or something. Not bad at all, and it seems to be going away.

I have 3 nice outfits for her, a Hottie Heidi outfit, some clothes from Hot Topic, and some sexy lingerie. I can't wait to show you guys!

The silicone takes makeup very well, also Nicki is easy to clean and I believe she could be totally submerged in water since it seems there are no airholes where water could get insider her body.

Dressing Nicki was a little difficult at first because we were scared to tear her, but the silicone ended up being super flexible so after we got comfortable with her, we found she can bend and twist in many ways, but always goes back to a "spread eagle" style. I wish we could move her neck but that looks impossible. Her toes are so cute, her big toes curl up like she is having an orgasm, it's very hot!

Because Nicki is so small, she can only wear very tiny outfits, and I think I am a tiny girl (I'm 4'8, asian, very petite), but barely any of my clothes fits her. Keep that in mind when buying this doll compared to the normal sized 1st-PC dolls.

Ronin said when he comes back he will post another review of Nicki because he felt that she was not soft enough yet to bring her into the bedroom. I have to agree, I don't think her private parts have fully softened up yet either and I don't want Ronin to even try. This might be bad news for boys who want to have fun with her right away. We have kept a dildo in Nicki this whole time, and it appears to be softening her up somewhat, but it's taking some time... While experimenting, I found I can put a modified fleshlight in her because she has the 1.5 inch inside. But the opening appears to be only 1 inch. Which, actually this works good because with the fleshlight in her, it makes her soft inside. But, I think Ronin might have to modify her to open her up a bit more. She has nice pink lips down there, but no clit I can see.

I was able to put earrings on Nicki with no problems, and her silicone ears took them well. I don't think my belly rings would work though, I don't want to damage her tummy, it looks so nice.

Okay well let me try to get back to getting more pictures for everyone. I am very proud of my pictures, I think Nicki looks totally hot!

Toodles,

~Celestia~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:40 pm 
Ex-Member

:D congrats Roninathlon and Celestia!! Nice Nicki pics and very good review!

Nicky, (My Nichole 1PC) is always happy to see more of her sisters come to TDF 8)

Post subject: Hey Guys! Sorry for the delay!
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:58 am 

Hey Guys! Sorry for the delay! Saw that my girlfriend opened an account here and commented! *lol* She's so funny! I'm glad that she reads this forum a lot, I could not be with anyone else. She's perfect and opened minded. "Freaky", she says! :-D

I just came back from the most amazing trip to Thailand ever! I got to meet some real Thai Kickboxers. I got to tell you, these guys were amazing! Also, I highly recommend everyone watches a Thai martial arts movie about an autistic girl who is a muscle mimic and has to fight to save her mother from the mob. It's called "Chocolate", it's a every good movie!

<object><param></param><param></param><param></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VoccbDV5NOI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Hope you guys get a chance to watch it. Anyhow, time for me to get these pictures of the doll online. I think she looks very good as a blond and the doll has softened up significantly within the last month.

There are no major flaws and the hands and the feet match the color of the torso. Her breasts have softened up, although still firm. But, that's okay because she's perky and I like that. Gentleman who prefer larger breasts should go for the Brandi Lynn doll. I am contemplating trying Brandi out after my satisfaction with Sonya here.

There is still a slight scent to the doll, however it smells clean to me... Seams are very unpronounced. Sonya is extremely flexible and due to her solid silicone nature; also very durable. This doll is still beautiful and lovely to look at. A good domestic alternative to a Japanese doll if you live in the US.

I do have one indifferent comment though... The standard 1st-pc insert still needs improvement. I have come to the conclusion that the sensation one gets from the standard insert is that of a nice blow job... It entirely does not feel like actual vaginal intercourse at all. The lips of the vagina wrap tightly around the shaft of the penis, while the middle opens up, very much like the orifice of a mouth. It will do the trick, but prolonged intercourse will need plenty of lube. I also recommend using a thick hair iron adjusted to the absolute lowest setting to warm it up first, remove, let sit for 2 mins, then test with finger first.

I am going to attempt to mod the vagina with an insert to make it feel more realistic. I have some ideas, and may also have a professional silicone artist make one for me as well. (insert for slightly modded 1st-pc vagina, that is).

The good news is RJ can provide you a fleshlight insert mod for an extra charge. Trust me, it is worth the money and I know it sounds like a lot, be it several hundred dollars... But, this is my second 1st-pc and I again must say I highly recommend this mod. These dolls are fantastic if you are a discerning customer like me that wants a good feeling and beautiful doll at an affordable price. Just like a reliable Japanese tuner car, these dolls can hang with the big boys with a few mods here and there. :-)

Overall, I give this doll a 9 out of 10!

Good job RJ!

-Ronin

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:48 am 
Ex-Member

WOW, nice review Roninathlon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:01 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Nice pics: and have seen two good revs: of this doll.

Post subject: The Reality is this.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:59 am 
Active Poster
Active Poster

I just bought a Sonia doll and it was undoubtedly the worst experience and hassle of buying any product in my life. On delivery the flaws were seen before even un packing the doll. Skeletal pvc almost popping up thru the silicone skin and a small tear above her knee. I have pictures to prove it. However I am at fault for not returnning the doll and believing I could repair it on my own. So I am not asking for a refund like the fool I am.
But the skinny on this guy is that he has no idea what doll lovers need and want like someone like Matt of RD has. Matt is a cool guy with tatoo's and has at least compassion in his veins. RJ however does not have a clue to these dolls sex needs. In building the Sonia doll he made the vagina so tiny and small, that it's only a matter of time the buyers gonna get frustrated and crack this thing wide open. Also there is hardly any flexibility. She looks great, but is like a lump of hard, check that, solid silicone. So I've come to the conclusion he should exit out of this business or sell it to someone who knows what their doing. He had a good idea to build cheaper, lighter dolls, however he is remiss in knowing the basic needs of this clientile for sure. Take my warning and don't buy this product. Your better off waiting for a better product elsewhere. I just wish that RD makers could come up with a cheaper lighter product we can all lift and afford or else I would have never waisted my money with 1st PC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:55 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Thanks Jerryboy - it is good to hear all evaluations of a doll - not just the good things. I wonder why the Sonia doll looks so flexible in the videos on the website? Maybe they changed the silicone mix from the time they made that video in order to improve durability. She should last forever since she will probably not receive much play time.

I have a Natalie doll and she really is pretty and well shaped. But, she is hard as a rock and stiff as a board so not much fun to play with. I have been wanting a Sonia doll for quite a while now but I think I will hold off. It will be interesting to see what the "new" Sonia doll is like. Apparently, they have a new mold or something.

All these dolls look great in pictures but they can be a big disappointment when playing with them. So, it is good to get feedback from as many people as possible in order to make an informed choice.

Post subject: Follow up to my comments on 1st Pc's Sonia doll
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:28 am 
Active Poster
Active Poster

After I posted my short, but dissapointing review on 1st PC's Sonia doll, I got the idea to copy the remarks and send them via email to Real Doll customer support. The reply I got was this:

I'm so sorry to hear about your problems with 1st PC. We are aware of them and yes, their dolls are very poorly made. We are actually developing a cheaper alternative to our high end dolls right now, but I'm not at liberty to give too many details. When we're closer to releasing the product, Matt will make a formal announcement and provide pictures. Unfortunately I just don't know when that's going to be as we have several projects on our plate right now.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Amanda
Abyss Creations LLC

Well nice try RD, but they have too much on their plate right now as they say, most likely they do not see the urgency to fill this need for cheaper, lighter dolls.
Doesn't this remind us of how Honda, and Toyota just came in and took over the automobile market after repeated demands for fuel efficient cars from it's consumers were ignored?...lol

So that's what we need obviously, a foriegn competition factor to force Real Doll to smell the roses so to speak and give us what we want and need. If it weren't for the seemingly complicated export problems Japanese doll makers have to market their product here, Matt and RD would move alot faster on this supposedly lighter and cheaper product they're suppose to be making down the road.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:42 pm 

I ordered my solid silicone Sonya from RJ and asked for the "soft" silicone. My doll is not hard at all. I am sorry Jerry that you are unsatisfied with your purchase. These dolls are definitely not up to par with that of a Realdoll, I concur with you on that. However, I did literally paid 1/4 the price of a Realdoll.

It has been about 8 months since I've ordered my Sonya and she is still in great condition. Her left knee has torn however, exposing the PVC skeleton. But a little silicone patch fixed that.

I did have to extensively modify her vagina with a Private Island insert custom made by Patrick. It was worth the extra money and time to install it.

I am very sorry to hear your negative experience with the delivery and communication problems that you had with RJ, he always has answered my calls and I got both my dolls on time and in excellent condition. I assure you that I have dealt with a couple other doll manufacturers and had MUCH WORSE experiences, such as a doll taking 1 and a half years to arrive and having to pay extra for delivery once the doll was made even though the original cost was supposed to include delivery.

I am going to order a Brandi Lynn doll from RJ, and I will definitely keep you all posted on my 3rd experience with 1st-PC once that happens. I sure hope that RJ's customer service and construction quality match my previous first two orders. I would hate to have to experience what you went through Jerry.

Take Care all and Happy Holidays!

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ]