sexyrealsexdolls.com

JM 160 Annie

Reviews on JM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
crizzman

JM 160 Annie

Post by crizzman »

This thread is locked. To view the original thread and post a comment please see:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=196&t=67089

To start with, in recent months I had been diagnosed with psoriasis arthritis, I woke up one morning with a swollen foot and was almost unable to walk, after many blood tests and some inflammation in my finger joints I was referred to a rheumatologist and several blood tests later got the diagnosis. Medication and learning to get used to it has taken a while but I am getting there.

The beginning.....

I first met Annie while idly browsing pages here on TDF, and I spotted a photo of her lying on a bed. I was hooked from that point on!
I at first thought that was the name her owner had given her, and started searching for information on her. I found very little.

I felt she was a under promoted and yet stunning doll. If TDF had a bar, Annie was the girl that guys look over at, but never go over and chat her up or buy her a drink, but instead go for the TPE tarts! Not me.....I was going to make her mine! Damn it!

The order....

So, I had done my research on her and I am pretty sure Ms Lee and John thought I was the bonkers English guy who was obsessed with Annie! LOL! Annie was not available as she is now through website vendors but I had a few requests and JM were very happy to accommodate them.

She arrives...

When Annie got here I was like a dog with 2 tails LOL! She is stunning in person, and very well made. She also looks like the photos of her but better. JM don't appear to tart up with editing pics at all. I would say the Annie I have is far prettier than her initial photos. Her eyelashes are better, and she also has separate teeth and tongue, like the Lucy/Emma heads.

Overall doll....

She is not to heavy and easy to position, and also very soft, I am not that tactile with dolls but I cant keep my hands of Annie. Her skeleton is fine, but it important to realize that she is made with sex in mind rather than being a pose-able photo doll, but JM dolls are very photogenic.
I would like to see another colour option for her, I think this would be beneficial for JM to add variety to the customer. A light tan would be a nice choice. Her skin is a peach colour, I would avoid blonde wigs on this skin tone, but she looks amazing with darker wigs.

SEX......

I have not had great experience with sex and dolls, the more high end a brand is, they tend to be better for photos but not sex. (This is not always the case)
Annie is a great bedroom companion, no matter how much of a restrained gentleman you try to be, its not possible she is extremely sexy!!

Sorry for my terrible grammar!

Crizz.

crizzman

Re: JM 160 Annie review

Post by crizzman »

I ordered this for her, I really like the Asian quality to it, I think that she will look beautiful in this....
Attachments
1447628090708-P-3448156.jpg
1447628090708-P-3448156.jpg (67.63 KiB) Viewed 3688 times

crizzman

Re: JM 160 Annie review

Post by crizzman »

Obin wrote:I hope the ailment subsides.

Thank you, Crizzman, for a nicely written review.

It's interesting that you state that the higher end dolls are often better for photography than for play. I think what you state about photography is obvious, since existing photographs of the JM160 demonstrate, already, that this lady doll is quite good for photography. I'll be a fan for sure.
Yes I would say that it is not the case with all high end brands, but it depends on what you are shopping for with a high end doll. Many are also very heavy.

Kate and Harem state that Annie's skeleton is lose but as I said, these dolls are designed for play first. I am sure if JM knew that you wanted a tighter skeleton in advance, they could amend it. I found them actually very receptive to any questions or requests.

INFORMATIONS