sexyrealsexdolls.com

JM 110cm Chuyi Head

Reviews on JM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

JM 110cm Chuyi Head

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

She’s HOME!!! She made it me Monday the march 7th, so yeah, you could say we’ve been honeymooning a bit since that time :), sorry for the late review.

So I have decided to keep the JM name Joey as for me it fits her perfectly. As I’ve stated before, I ordered a WM doll about six months ago, and it was a horrific experience that left me down two thousand dollars and with a broken, poor quality doll. I’m happy to report that Joey is SUCH a night and day difference. She is outstanding in terms of appearance, function, and from what I can tell so far, quality of build. So let me hit the specifics, but be warned, this is a LONG review. When I was trying to make a purchasing decision for my first doll and this one, the more thorough reviews were invaluable to me, so I’d like to pay that forward here.

SPECS:
110cm Amanda
“Chuyi” Head
Long Brown Wig (which I trimmed-it sheds worse than my dog)
Brown Eyes

ORDERING:
She arrived a week early (I’d never received a tracking number) so I was caught by surprise. And though having the doll arrive a week early as a surprise was nice, it was slightly disconcerting as I had been very clear about the delivery date and my reasoning for that. Luckily, Fed Ex had the good sense not to leave it on my doorstep, and she arrived in perfect condition. And that is really the only complaint I have as far as the ordering process is concerned. In terms of corresponding, Joy was very responsive, very quick in her replies, followed through on all of the special comments and instructions I left (the only exception being delivery schedule), and even threw in an extra wig at no cost! All in all though, no harm done and I definitely feel comfortable doing business with BD in the future (I can’t say that of the last vendor I went through).

PACKING:
It’s good, period. JM packs incredibly well. The box itself showed no discernable damage, and the packing was incredibly ample and kept the neck secure and away from the end of the box. Just take a look at this url (http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=64302) and that’s how it looked for me too. Also, I want to applaud JM for packing so well that there were ZERO creases on the doll at all, even with her feet. Just outstanding!

APPEARANCE:
Well, I’m in love! She is adorable in every way and her sculpting is beyond superior. She is perfectly proportioned and I have no sense whatsoever that given her small size, she is in some way child-like as I have read with some other buyers’ perceptions of their mini’s. She reminds me of a “halfling” from fantasy lore in terms of her appearance; adult, but small in size. I’m also particularly fond of the head and feel that I chose very well. Kinda-sorta slightly anime-ish, but again, nothing close to child-like. She is just plain old adorably cute to me! And I’m just fine with that .

FEEL:
Her breasts are indeed gel filled, and O-M-G!!! The feel is as close to lifelike as I think a doll is going to get for a while. Great feature JM, my kudos! I’ve read some owners of this doll say that she feels firm in the right places and soft in right places too. I can confirm this, but I do wish her butt was softer, more like her feet, which are very soft. It’s a bit too solid for my liking, but in no way a deal breaker. Her thighs, calves, torso and arms are also firm, but not overly so, and that I really like. It feels more realistic to me than the softness of TPE which, while soft, is too soft for my personal tastes in replicating a realistic feel.

Kissing her is an absolute delight, and I do so often. No deep tongue action or anything like that, just soft kisses on her also soft lips. Her mouth opens ever so slightly when I kiss her, and the softness of her mouth and face in general is wonderful! That may seem like a minor feature for some, but I find it to be an excellent addition to an already wonderfully functional doll.

Again, her feet are very soft, and I am no foot guy by any stretch, but I caress her feet A LOT. They just feel that good.

FUNCTION and BUILD:
As a side note to first time buyers, my first doll was a 145cm TPE weighing in at 54 lbs. If you are a first time buyer, I would highly, HIGHLY recommend heeding what experienced owners say when it comes to handling the dead weight of a doll. I’m big and strong person. And that doll was still a workout for me, especially when trying to position or change positions when using it, moving it from room to room, cleaning, etc. I don’t care how strong you are, dead weight is different in a doll than a sack of concrete. I can lift 50lb. bags of concrete all day. It’s not the same for something with pose-able appendages that you need to be careful with or risk damaging. Having said that, there are also plenty of larger doll owners who’ve managed it, but I see plenty of “I wish I would have not gotten such a large doll” posts too. Just wanted to give that heads up while it was on my mind.

So I went for a mini this time in large part for that reason. Don’t get me wrong, I would LOVE to have some of the larger model dolls that I see, but after my first doll and now Joey, the difference is handling her is the polar opposite of the larger doll. The ease of use, changing positions, moving from place to place, and ESPECIALLY cleaning are VASTLY easier with her.

I’ve read about the internal texturing of JM dolls in particular and seen likes and dislikes. I myself not only like it, I LOVE it. Feels terrific, and again, comes close to simulating the real thing.

The skeleton seems to be firm so far, and the joints are the perfect level of stiffness right now. They move easily and hold the pose their set in. I’m a little concerned that they might end up becoming a bit looser than I’d like over time, but I doubt it will be much of an issue. My bigger concern is about failing joints, not joints that are a bit too loose, and so as long as the joints don’t fail, I’ll be happy.

Also, it is really, REALLY worth the time to read the instructions sent with the doll about the joints and their range of motion. They recommend “resetting” the limbs to the factory position after posing her and before re-posing her so that you don’t inadvertently damage the joints. I do this quite frequently, and I’m glad I do, especially with the arms. She moves so freely that you can easily forget that she is “out-of-pose” so to speak before switching to another pose. I can see how damage could easily occur if you don’t heed this warning.

And lastly on the function end of thing is cuddle factor. Plainly put, cuddle factor = AWESOME! It may sound strange, but when I ordered the doll I day dreamt about cuddling with her more than sexual use. We watch TV and sleep together, and when I hold her, I feel like she almost melts into me. It feels like she was fitted to me. I actually sleep better and deeper with her next to me, and just waking up at some odd hour of the evening and pulling her close to me sets me right back to sleep again.

MAINTENANCE:
Having a larger doll and going through the strain and effort of cleaning her basically makes this little pixie a breeze for me to clean. A note, I did buy a pet shower nozzle that has a hose on it so I can get to those hard to reach places easier. But yeah, washing, cleaning, powdering, is MUCH easier and faster.

CONCERNS:
I recall reading a post about the rear entry feeling as though it is too close to the skin of the back and that the owner was worried he might damage the doll by using that entry. I have used it more that the front entry, and I can say that you need to be careful about the position you use either entry in. Depending on how she is seated on me or positioned in general, I can feel what that poster was talking about whether front or rear. It feels like you get really close to the skin of the lower back or stomach if she is positioned in a certain way. I can also say, that paying attention to this, I can use either entry without concern so long as I pay attention to her position relative to mine and whether I am getting to a certain point where I feel that I’m putting undue pressure on her that I might “poke through.” I imagine with a mini this is somewhat inherent due to their size, so it is worth paying attention to.

I do have another slight concern about an issue with a “staining anomaly” I am seeing, but I will post that in a different thread so I can get ideas from other silicone doll owners as this is my first silicone doll.

So those are my thoughts thus far. I have a very good feeling about this purchase, and I get the sense that she will last considerably longer than my last doll did. I actually started writing this review about a week ago, and took my time to gather all of my thoughts so I could present them in a thorough and cohesive manner.

I do have a few pics to upload, and I would like to upload some more down the road, but in all honesty, finding clothing sizes that fit well with her is proving difficult (any suggestions would be greatly welcome). All I know at this point is that the best size is between 2T (too small) and girls XS 4-5 (too big). The clothes I do have I’ve had to heavily modify, and I will try to get some more pics with those, but again, I’ll happily take suggestions from mini owners for more options on clothes.

Sorry for the length of the review, but again, I hope that it helps some who are making purchasing decisions to make a more informed one.

EDIT: For the clothing sizes, I just saw this http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=70143 that Xephyr and others replied to. Thanks to all of you who gave info on that :)

Some up close shots of the "seam-work."  It is indeed outstanding
Some up close shots of the "seam-work." It is indeed outstanding
20160309_064336.jpg (420.45 KiB) Viewed 3555 times
Another view of the seams.
Another view of the seams.
20160317_123309.jpg (365.1 KiB) Viewed 3549 times
20160317_123252.jpg
20160317_123252.jpg (608.13 KiB) Viewed 3549 times
20160317_124835.jpg
20160317_124835.jpg (547.31 KiB) Viewed 3549 times
20160317_124918.jpg
20160317_124918.jpg (525.08 KiB) Viewed 3549 times