sexyrealsexdolls.com

JM 80cm Elf!!!

Reviews on JM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
nessamessa
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

JM 80cm Elf!!!

Post by nessamessa »

This thread is locked. To view the original thread and post a comment please see:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=196&t=70409

Hey guys! I've been a long time lurker (since 2012 when I begin looking into dolls) and have been on these forums since, but I just created this account to make this post because I FINALLY BOUGHT MY OWN DOLL! Too excited.

I received her today (calling her Nessa for now) and boy was I anxious. I placed the order with John last tuesday, and received it today afternoon. You cannot (probably can) imagine my level of anxiety today at work when I got the email from DHL saying Nessa's been delivered. It made the rest of the 9 hour shift almost unbearable.

First impression: WOW. 80cm is a discrete yet fun size, and her face is quite adorable. The pictures and videos on JM website really don't do her justice...she is a lot more attractive in real life. She is incredibly soft as well. The package was also really well padded. Good job JM and thank you John for making my first purchase a wonderful experience.

I promise pictures will come later this week. I'm going to find some fitting sexy clothes and set up a little nice photo shoot.

But before I go um, yeah...I need some advice.

How do you guys warm up your dolls? Is it a shower water or a heated blanket? I read through the manual, especially the maintenance part, but are there any tips you guys can provide to a total noobie?

Thanks guys, and I'm excited for this new venture.

-Nessamessa

INFORMATIONS