sexyrealsexdolls.com

JM 142 Lucy/Emma Head

Reviews on JM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

JM 142 Lucy/Emma Head

Post by Mishka1965 »

This thread is locked. To view the original thread and post a comment please see:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=196&t=67458

Here's an honest review of JMDoll's 142 model known as Lucy or Emma JM142

After contacting JMDoll, she was ordered and arrived within a few weeks. In fact JMDoll was very proactive in their correspondence with me via email - They really care for each order,and that made me feel quite good. I ordered both Lucy and Emma heads, and they arrived in a single box all well with no damage.

After opening the box, she was packaged well and no damage. While dressing her I felt her joints and they were quite sufficient. Arms were slightly loose, but very functional. Legs were tight, but not super tight. My wife got her some girl sneakers size 5, and they fit fine. I put make-up on her, and it looks and applied fine.
Her face and mouth is very kissable and soft. Her mouth is very good for putting things in..
Boy, her breasts are just beyond words - realism is insane - sooo soft and nipples with great color and texture. Just look at my pics..

She is pretty light and solid - I'm guessing 60lb or so, but no issue moving her around.

The silicone is as soft as my TPE doll, but JMdoll's breasts are significantly softer by a larger margin. They jiggle and are very squishy. They are air filled and feel natural and very much like my wife's.. Also they are softer than other "soft" silicone by a huge, huge margin...I said they were as real feel as my wifes..

Her legs and but are sculpted very well and I would say perfect in my book. The calves are very defined and feel soft, and does her butt. Very good so far, and I'm quite impressed.
Overall she feels alarmingly real..

Her vagina is very nicely colored and sculpted. I would say it's extremely pleasing to look at her behind, and feels just as good. A+ score there JMDoll
Also, inside, she feels very good and natural. Good texture and feel!

She has no nails, but I will procure a set for her in the near future. Her eyes are quite realistic, and veins are visible there. I would hope they make more colors and definitely more variety of heads.

She appears to be similar size to another famous TPE 140cm doll, but her head (JM) is slightly smaller. No biggie. Their dimensions are otherwise similar, but JM appears very lifelike. I have a thread here showing her off, and I am most impressed. If you have sex missionary style, she still is still kissable (5'11) and stare-able into her eyes ok.

Doing photo shoots is the best part. She shows off naturally and lifelike, and is by far the best doll in my collection. I photograph nude models normally, and she fools some people in her striking realism.

I made a adapter to accommodate other TPE heads with success and this provides a variety that I like. Works well, but I did have to MIG weld the adapter.

So how good are the joints?
I think they are fine, but looser than another silicone manufacturer. Sex in bed is good because she is bendable and position changes are quick and not arm breakers.
She may loosen over time, but since she will be used for photoshoots mostly, she should withstand the test of time.
She has a mid-spine joint for better rear entry, which is excellent in my book, and makes photos just better.

Being silicone, she is repairable, unlike TPE. She should last many years without abuse.
She is so far my favorite, and my pictures should portray this. If she was real, she would be the best looking girl I have ever seen.

Hope this help anyone considering her.

Mishka

Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

JMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Lucy JM 142 Review

Post by JMdoll »

Thank you very much for your comments and the info you provided! I finally know that her shoe size is 5 :angel: :angel:
Joy Model doll, China doll maker since 2002.
http://www.jmdoll.com/en_index.asp
E-mail:sales@jmdoll.com

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Ahh, thanks for the great compliments of Jasmine, but we should give a bow to JMDoll for making such a life-like model - she is so natural, soft and lovely. It's easier to photo her because of this.
Yes, she looks almost real, and some times at night, she startles me when I walk in the bedroom. She has this very real persona. I would request JM to make more heads just like Lucy, because they are very well sculpted.
My wife got her that nice dress - specially picked for her. We bought it at Walmart..

Yeah, regarding her butt - yes that's pretty hard for me to believe as well. I like photographing her rear, and more photo-shoots will focus on her attributes..

I'm thinking of some ideas of a bikini shoot of some sort, but I need to wait for better weather in California..

Mishka

By Mishka Valentino CZ

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Thanks Sture - you know, your pics are very good and convinced me about Lucy . Regarding the looser hip, the trick is to widen the leg stance as much as possible to offset the looser hip rotation that may cause her to fall. As long as her knee joint is good it should suffice.

Mishka

I think adapter is M16x2 to M10x1.5 welded together with wire spool MIG
1128151104_HDR.jpg
1128151104_HDR.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 5724 times
1128151156_HDR.jpg
1128151156_HDR.jpg (715.84 KiB) Viewed 5724 times
WM31 head attached using the adapter..
1206151324a.jpg
1206151324a.jpg (978.42 KiB) Viewed 5724 times

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Jasmine's next photo set is ready, enjoy her pics. These were taken with her Lucy head, but I am posting more pics in another section which uses a variety of other heads. Oh, she does stand quite fine, even though she may have somewhat looser hips, but in bed she rocks your boat! Those of you who want a softer silicone should look at her. She has softness close to TPE, but softer boobies. She is quite a star don't you think?

Thanks for looking,
Mishka Valentino

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Very nice review, thank you for sharing. One thing that piqued my interest though is your neck adapter that allows you to put TPE heads onto the silicone body. Could you please post a picture of a TPE head on the body? Would love to see this, this would open up a lot of options for doll customization. Hmm, though I read in some thread a while ago that mentioned if TPE is left touching silicone for long periods of time the TPE could start melting or something like that.

Would you be willing to make custom adapters and sell them?

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

thank you for your review of Lucy. This one doll from JM always catches my attention. Her breast and behind are indeed so well sculpted.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Xephyr wrote:Very nice review, thank you for sharing. One thing that piqued my interest though is your neck adapter that allows you to put TPE heads onto the silicone body. Could you please post a picture of a TPE head on the body? Would love to see this, this would open up a lot of options for doll customization. Hmm, though I read in some thread a while ago that mentioned if TPE is left touching silicone for long periods of time the TPE could start melting or something like that.

Would you be willing to make custom adapters and sell them?

I tested the WM heads and they stay on for days without problem. Not sure about longer periods, but I am careful and inspect regularly. I think new TPE formulations with this platinum silicone appear ok.

If you want an adapter made just PM me, and I'll see what I can do.

Mishka

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Very pleasing shots; nice on the eyes and not just for the obvious reasons.
The colorful clothes against the gray and white works well :thumbs_up:

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Rocco1

Post by Rocco1 »

she looks very real, wow!

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

By Mishka Valentino CZ

Wow, I am speechless (almost!). This is THE MOST realistic and sexiest ass I have ever seen on a doll, period!

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Question regarding changing eyes in the Lucy head, do you know the size and if they are full sphere or half? Seems to me that I read they were 27mm but not certain...many thanks

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Full sphere. Theyes in these are gorgeous and vert realistic.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

jazzman wrote:Question regarding changing eyes in the Lucy head, do you know the size and if they are full sphere or half? Seems to me that I read they were 27mm but not certain...many thanks
26mm full round eyes...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

thanks for info on eyes, JM emailed me back as well and sent me link to their eye page and they will sell separately so that is very good news. High realism and low price, how great is that! Seems to me that good quality wigs and realistic eyes can really enhance appearance of these dolls.

INFORMATIONS