sexyrealsexdolls.com

JM Annie

Reviews on JM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
crizzman

JM Annie

Post by crizzman »

This thread is locked. To view the original thread and post a comment please see:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=196&t=64593

At 9.20 am this morning Annie arrived at my house.

The photos on the web of Annie do not do her justice, she is veeeery beautiful and has a tongue, and same white teeth as Vanessa. Annie has clearly been updated to match Vanessa, it adds a great deal of character to her face. I was not at all disappointed, actually I am more impressed than I expected to be. Annie easily holds her own against Vanessa, they are both beautiful, but the updated Annie is by far the best in my opinion.

She has a little make up on and perfect eyelashes, when you open her mouth she smiles at you! She is currently lying on my bed looking at me very seductively....!!! After all this time she is here watching me and waiting, so it appears. I am taking a few days off to spend with her.

She is an amazing colour, great movement, and she is very veeery soft. Her breasts are super soft and jiggle, they have a natural hang that real boobs do. She is actually very petite but beautifully curvy, and has a natural realism to her figure. Her neck is the perfect length as in some photo's on the internet her neck looks a bit long. You seriously have to see her in person!

John has done a really exceptional job on her.

Out of all my dolls she is by far my favorite. After lusting over her for months she has blown me away......!!!!! It would have been terrible to have been very disappointed with the final result, but this is not the case.

I cant keep my hands of her! I will update you all again later as I have to spend more time with Annie.

crizzman

Re: Annie has arrived.........initial impressions.......!!!

Post by crizzman »

Hey guys, I have, as Harem said, have been really busy. Harem is one of my personal friends so I keep him informed.

I have called her Anna.

She is my fav doll I have, does anyone have any questions>? I haven't done pics yet but I will.

I will tell you right now she is -

1 really gorgeous !!!
2 flexible
3 not that heavy
4 veeery soft.

She has an anal plug, which looks fab, and she is beautifully sculpted. In the industry I work in, we are self employed and we also have to work to deadlines, so even if you are ill, you need to keep working.

I will be more active as from now.What do you want to see? Or would you like a review?

Crizz.

INFORMATIONS