sexyrealsexdolls.com

JM 142 Lucy

Reviews on JM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
stick-o-me

JM 142 Lucy

Post by stick-o-me »

This thread is locked. To view the original thread and posst a comment please see:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=196&t=66233

Hi people of the sun :)

I was living with my blow-up and partly stuffed Diao Shi Doll for about 2,5 years now and buying to a solid doll was always something I thought about but never really came to a decision (your mind will find thousand reasons not to buy a solid doll). But then it hit me and I fell in love with the Lucy doll after stures pictures of Freja and I knew - she is it. So I started saving up for my new Lucy to buy her by the end of next year. Then I saw a used Lucy at Love Doll UK in a very good condition for a silly cheap 1500 Euros incl. shipping (about 9 Months old) and I couldn't resist. Had a nice chat with Graeme there and went for it. When I pushed the 'buy' button it felt like some hot girl agreed to a first date lol. I was looking for a used JM doll quite some time but it seems there are not many in Europe. I scanned the 'for Sale' forum for months and every good offer, silicone or TPE-wise was always US only. So I guess I got lucky. Sture helped me out with some questions and assured me that I am not crazy. Thanks again, man! And thanks to Graeme from Love Doll UK for his outstanding customer service.

So she was send from the UK at Friday and arrived Tuesday in Germany. Not bad. UPS as usual treated the package like a punching bag but she took no harm.

My first impressions:
- The WEIGHT. Holy Crap. 25 kg and I nearly broke my back lifting her out of the box. Yes, I am that weak :cry: Moving her around really kept me sweating.
- She is. so. pretty. So lifelike, so cute. 8O :oops: Couldn't stop touching her, looking at her. Kissing her. Again and again. My heart, the butterflies and everything else. The full set.
- Damage: Previous user was careful, only a rough skin area, a very minor tear at the lower vagina. No finger pokes or the usual suspects. Silicone is tough.
- It takes TIME and practice to take care of her, washing and powdering, getting some clothes on. Was always easy with my blow-up doll. This now is real work.
- The joints are quite loose. As someone who prezeled with his old doll at night they still feel like solid steel tubes though. I don't want to imagine how tight joints feel like. This and the sheer weight is what I need to get used to the most.
- The silicone is soft, but I actually expected "more" softness. Can't explain it really. She is firm and soft at the same time. And cold. My ice princess, lol. ("I heard that!").
- The skin was really tacky, after powdering/massaging every inch of her with corn starch (what a mess) the skin stayed soft and lifelike for about 5 minutes. Then it became tacky again. Any tips?
- No sex - yet. Had surgery last week down under and I am still recovering. Erections are kind of rare and quite painful right now. So honeymoon has to wait. But that's ok for me. My libido was never strong. I never saw my dolls as pure sex dolls, but more as companions.
- I need to buy a bigger bed and go shopping for her ("yeaha, I heard that too!").

And if someone asks, why I chose silicone. I love the WM dolls and the sheer variety of heads and bodies for an affordable price but my personal pros and con list always tended against TPE. Maybe in 2-3 years.

Cheers :glou:

And now, the first pictures (potato HTCone mobile phone camera with bedside lamp as professional light source at night, sorry I don't own a real cam):
Attachments
B: &quot;RAAAAWWWWWRRRRRR&quot;<br />Me: &quot;Now, that's my girl&quot;&quot;<br />*lights out*
B: "RAAAAWWWWWRRRRRR"
Me: "Now, that's my girl""
*lights out*
IMAG0232.jpg (920.65 KiB) Viewed 2919 times
Me: &quot;You wanna say high to the TDF guys?&quot;<br />B: &quot;Peace!&quot;<br />Me: &quot;C'mon, I know you can do better&quot;
Me: "You wanna say high to the TDF guys?"
B: "Peace!"
Me: "C'mon, I know you can do better"
IMAG0227.jpg (981.4 KiB) Viewed 2919 times
B: &quot;That's better, now stop taking pictures and cuddle, I need to get warm, see, all nipples streight up&quot;<br />Me: *gulp* S..sure, sweety&quot;
B: "That's better, now stop taking pictures and cuddle, I need to get warm, see, all nipples streight up"
Me: *gulp* S..sure, sweety"
IMAG0222.jpg (932.56 KiB) Viewed 2919 times
B: &quot;Could you please dim the light and get a pillow and a blanket?&quot;<br />Me: &quot;Sure sweety&quot;
B: "Could you please dim the light and get a pillow and a blanket?"
Me: "Sure sweety"
IMAG0218.jpg (968 KiB) Viewed 2919 times
B: &quot;I am soo tired, you wanna cuddle?&quot;<br />Me: &quot;Sure sweety&quot;
B: "I am soo tired, you wanna cuddle?"
IMAG0217.jpg (769.06 KiB) Viewed 2919 times
Fresh out the box.<br />Bianca: &quot;Uhm stick, when you finished taking pictures of me how about some clothes? I am naked here, you know.&quot;<br />Me: &quot;Sure sweety&quot;
Fresh out the box.
Bianca: "Uhm stick, when you finished taking pictures of me how about some clothes? I am naked here, you know."
IMAG0213.jpg (664.12 KiB) Viewed 2919 times

stick-o-me

Re: Meet Bianca (Jm Lucy 142cm)

Post by stick-o-me »

Thanks guys. I'll try scented baby powder someday but corn starch is cheap and does the same trick. Its just, that its effect doesn't last long.
No fear about staining, this shirt of mine is several years old and has been washed a thousand times. The poor girl doesn't have any clothes yet.
Slept like a baby tonight. I'll post more pictures soon (tm).

@xephyr: Yeah, talking about bad timing, but there was no way I would pass that offer. I am happy anyway. :)

stick-o-me

Re: Meet Bianca (Jm Lucy 142cm)

Post by stick-o-me »

Her new wig arrived today and some sweet tasting lip gloss. She was in a playful mood tonight, so I grabbed the cam (from her):

(Hnnnnggg is usually all I can pronounce when I am around her :whistle: )
Attachments
Bianca: &quot;Selfie time!&quot;<br />Me: &quot;Gimme that! You block all the light with your hands&quot;
Bianca: "Selfie time!"
Me: "Gimme that! You block all the light with your hands"
IMAG0237.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 2680 times
Me: &quot;Gosh, you are gorgeous&quot;
Me: "Gosh, you are gorgeous"
IMAG0236.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2680 times
B: &quot;Uh oh, I see, somethings moving there, let me help you out&quot;
B: "Uh oh, I see, somethings moving there, let me help you out"
IMAG0239.jpg (963.67 KiB) Viewed 2680 times
B: &quot;Leader to red 1, stay on target&quot;
B: "Leader to red 1, stay on target"
IMAG0241.jpg (957.75 KiB) Viewed 2680 times