sexyrealsexdolls.com

JM Rose

Reviews on JM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

JM Rose

Post by tootsie »

This thread is locked. To view the original thread and post comments please see:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=196&t=61009

Hey guys, last week I bought one of the flawed Rose's JM Dolls posted. I got her yesterday and shipping only took 4-5 days to the US. The box is not big; about 42 inches in length. She was packed very well. This is my second doll, my first doll was a TPE doll. I really like and prefer silicone over TPE now. Rose's skin is flawless and overall she looks and feels like a work of art while the TPE doll looks and felt like a sex toy.

This doll only came with 2 minor skin blemishes on her arm which is hardly noticeable. The skeleton is stiff and appears to be well made, I like how she can sit up having a joint around her stomache area so that covers the issue for a flexible spine. She is VERY cute and I ended up falling in love with her. Looking at her face I wouldn't try using the mouth for oral as it looks small you don't want to hurt her.

This is my first silicone doll of which I am very pleased of owning and JM Dolls looks like they know what they are doing. I plan to write a review and show pics of her but will do it at a later date once I get acquainted with her plus I need to get some wardrobe for her.

I do have 2 questions for the Rose doll:

1- What size wig does she wear: adult or child? she has a small head.

2- What size are her eyes in mm? I want to put in glass eyes

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Rose has arrived

Post by tootsie »

The issue with TPE I had was that areas on the surface would start to peel.. worn out on her vagina, anus,bottom of the feet and her hands/fingers. This won't be a issue with silicone! Her breasts are VERY soft and jiggle easily.. I believe there is an air pocket underneath as it's not solid all the way. So NEVER lay her on her chest.

I got the built in and HIGHLY recommend it that way because it is very realistic when you are looking at her fun stuff which causes arousal. Also this being a small doll it makes more sense a built in as she is easy to move around. Shes about 35 lbs (less than half of my TPE doll) so she is awesome and can easily be stored away which is important to me.

I got her some outfits today and will post pics either tonight or tomorrow.

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

tootsie wrote:The issue with TPE I had was that areas on the surface would start to peel.. worn out on her vagina, anus,bottom of the feet and her hands/fingers. This won't be a issue with silicone! Her breasts are VERY soft and jiggle easily.. I believe there is an air pocket underneath as it's not solid all the way. So NEVER lay her on her chest.
That's surprising about TPE, i didn't realise it wore out so readily. A great shame when you consider the cost of these dolls. I think we were all wondering how TPE would hold up in the longer term, well it seems we're now beginning to find out. Out of interest, what TPE doll, and how long have you had her?

Rose's breasts are gel filled - and no, NEVER lay on them! Another member tore a big tear above her breasts because of this - irrepairable damage was done.

Jimjam :puppydogeyes:

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

I read that it might be gel; it's very soft tho. I had the YDoll viola for 3 months and she sustained many injuries including broken neck/spine, both broken wrists, finger pokes and a large hole formed under her foot which was unrepairable.

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Here is my girl "Cammy" after I awoke her from taking a nap!
Attachments
20150414_195253.jpg
20150414_195253.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 4957 times
20150414_195504.jpg
20150414_195504.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 4957 times
20150414_202814.jpg
20150414_202814.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 4957 times

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Thanks! She is adorable and a great hugger! I'm going to get her a better wig and some more realistic eyes so I'll be posting pics soon.

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

The wig is not that good, it's on the low end. I got word from JM the eyes are 22 mm in case you wish to put in more realistic ones.

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

She does bring full round eyes however you can put in any you want.. just fill in the gap with cotton.

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Does anyone know if JM offers "tongues" for Rose? since the mouth is so small and better if not used I think sticking in a tongue would be pretty neat.

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

tootsie wrote:Does anyone know if JM offers "tongues" for Rose? since the mouth is so small and better if not used I think sticking in a tongue would be pretty neat.
I don't think JM offers a tongue for Rose. Maybe you could make one? I might have a go at making one as i don't intend using oral either. Great for cheeky photos, you could make her go cross eyed and stick out her tongue!! :crazyeyes: :tongue: :eeek:

Jimjam :puppydogeyes:

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Really? I swore I read somewhere here that she had a tongue...

doolloovr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by doolloovr »

yes she can !! have a tongue
according to bassdaddy58's post
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=60582

Rose face looks so alive :P

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Hi tbwessel, welcome to TDF! I bought my Rose direct from JM Doll. BD also sells the doll. I just bought a women's wig and plan to "fit" it so it's snug on Rose's head. I'll post pics once I get it done. I bought some clothes at Goodwill and altered them to make it look more appealing like the black pants I cut & turned em into shorts and cut the shirt up as well (here's some pics)

Here's Cammy with her new set of eyes!
Attachments
20150416_002335.jpg
20150416_002335.jpg (876.27 KiB) Viewed 3693 times
20150416_002417.jpg
20150416_002417.jpg (896.64 KiB) Viewed 3693 times

INFORMATIONS