sexyrealsexdolls.com

JM142 Lucy Review Part 1

Reviews on JM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

JM142 Lucy Review Part 1

Post by Knightshift »

Well here it is boys and girls… my official review of the opening and inspection of my JMDoll 142 Lucy model! Unfortunately, this is not a quick review and is image intensive. 10 attachments is the max within a post so therefore I will have to break the review up into separate segments. I’m a manufacturing manager and I when I inspect a product, I’m a stickler for the details! Also, these shots are taken with a cheap android phone so don’t expect art gallery images. Now lets get started shall we? First of all, I’d like to say how smooth the entire process went from start to finish. John at JM Doll handled everything very professionally. He made sure to keep me updated as to the progress and had my tracking number the moment she was packed for shipment. Thank You John! She arrived as scheduled and although I wrote a post about unsuccessfully trying to “rescue” her from the FedEx sorting facility 2 days early, overall I am satisfied with the shipping process.

The box arrived in satisfactory condition. No visible tears, punctures, crushed corners or any indication that Joe Mouthbreather may have decided to use it as a bench while taking his coffee break.
201.jpg
201.jpg (242.4 KiB) Viewed 1868 times
202.jpg
202.jpg (212.69 KiB) Viewed 1868 times
The packing label was interesting (note the highlighted areas) and for those of you new to ordering dolls… rest assured, the contents will not be labeled “Super Sexy Three Orifice Fuck Doll.”
204.jpg
204.jpg (735.88 KiB) Viewed 1868 times

Newbs… DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT use a knife to cut open the box!!! I used the tip of a bottle opener to split the tape at the seams. Whatever you use, be sure it can’t penetrate and possibly damage the precious cargo within!
205.jpg
205.jpg (341.96 KiB) Viewed 1868 times
So the first thing I notice is JMDoll’s ingenious packing method of the doll in the “Astronaut” position. I forgot who used that phrase in another review but it’s a perfect description. Butt then I noticed that the separate box containing the display stand was not nestled along side the doll. It was underneath with the doll on top, placing her knees in contact with the surface of the lid flaps. If you look closely you will see the oil stains from her skin on the flaps of the box. (This is why you don’t want to tear into it with a knife!) I then noticed a depression dent on her right knee. However, on closer inspection of the box I could not see any evidence of the box being penetrated or crushed in that location. We’ll address that further a bit later.
206.jpg
206.jpg (105.05 KiB) Viewed 1868 times
Moving on, I unpacked the rest of the contents…
207.jpg
207.jpg (111.03 KiB) Viewed 1868 times
208.jpg
208.jpg (121.55 KiB) Viewed 1868 times
209.jpg
209.jpg (122.06 KiB) Viewed 1868 times
210.jpg
210.jpg (124.51 KiB) Viewed 1868 times
Now let’s open the box containing the stand…
211.jpg
211.jpg (132.14 KiB) Viewed 1868 times
End of review part 1
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

INFORMATIONS