sexyrealsexdolls.com

JM142 Lucy Review Part 3

Reviews on JM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

JM142 Lucy Review Part 3

Post by Knightshift »

Welcome to JM142 Lucy Review part 3:

To hang the doll on the stand, simply attach the eye bolt into the neck…
304.jpg
304.jpg (113.12 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
And here she is “On The Hook”! I ordered the “Head removed” hanging option because I did not want a metal ring at the base of her neck. I felt it would be a distraction while snuggling on the couch or sleeping as I want her head and neck on my shoulder or arm. Any hanging option however is great for sponge cleaning, powdering and dressing your girl.
308.jpg
308.jpg (80.52 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
There is ample space between her butt and the support stand. The photo doesn’t show this well but there’s about 2 to 2.5 inches in between. If you look at the screws on the stand, you will see that I screwed the bottom one all the way in. The support then rests on this screw and all I need is just a little tension on the top screw for to keep it from rattling. I will caution that if you screw them in too much, it will bend and stress the metal tube. If I were hanging a doll in a standing pose for photography, I would match-drill the hole into the tube so that there would be no fear of slipping from the weight.
310.jpg
310.jpg (101.51 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
And now… the lady bits!
“WELL IT’S ABOUT FUCKING TIME!”

As you can see, JM does a fantastic job with realism in both appearance and placement of the vajayjay and pooper! Spread her legs,, and the gape you get from both is is her way of saying, “Cum on in baby, I’m so ready for you!”
311.jpg
311.jpg (94.92 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
312.jpg
312.jpg (89.06 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
When attaching her head and preparing to put her wig on, I noticed yet another disappointing flaw. A small tear at the back of her neck. I am absolutely certain this was not caused while hanging her. Upon closer inspection it goes in about 1/4 inch. I do recal that when removing her from the box, the neck joint was bent all the way forward. Possibly happened accidentally when packing her in the box? Once again it’s nothing major, a little Silpoxy will mend this wound and wigs will keep it hidden.
313.jpg
313.jpg (64.03 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
314.jpg
314.jpg (107.4 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
And here she is looking like Persis Khambatta! If you don’t know who she is then you definitely are not a Trekkie!
315.jpg
315.jpg (101.45 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
And with hair, flash and no flash on camera…
318.jpg
318.jpg (107.56 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
317.jpg
317.jpg (114.83 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
I was hoping for a dark brunette wig like the one on JM’s website but the ordering choice was Brown. So I got a brown long and a brown short. The long is way too long for a doll of this stature so that one will be available in the Buy & Sell section soon. I plan on investing in a couple nice human hair wigs very soon. Her head is smaller and therefore requires a smaller wig. The ones provided will fit JM’s 142 and 160 models but you need to cinch the adjustment straps to their tightest position. Not a perfect fit in my opinion. Ultra-petite or youth size wigs will fit her much better.

Regarding height, another JM 142 owner posted that this doll is not truly 142cm. This is correct. If you point her toes down she will reach 142cm but actual standing height from head to heel is approximately 138cm. There’s a thread on this somewhere regarding JM Doll’s true height measurements.

So there you have it kids. My full unpacking review. Once she and I get more “acquainted”, I will follow up with a full “performance”review. That one will probably have fewer pictures I’m guessing. I will of course contact John at JM Doll and show him the defects from packing and suggest that they make sure there is enough cushion between the doll and the box flaps. Still scratching my over that one. Hope you enjoyed this review and found it useful.
Cheers!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

INFORMATIONS