www.wmdolls.com

When/if will this sensible doll case be sold in USA/Canada?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
TPEsnack
Ex-Member

When/if will this sensible doll case be sold in USA/Canada?

Post by TPEsnack »

Currently, it is being retailed online in Malaysia. The site claims it is from WM Doll in China. Firstly, is this accurate?

Great idea - just get a standard piece of luggage adapted to doll heights post-removal of head (1M or 1.45 M). But will these work for most full sized dolls? It will for mine and I am keen to get one.

What I suspect will be the major obstacle for such items is bulk. Thus, I have a project up my sleeve to solve that. And it doesn't involved basement carpentry or pieces of furniture that won't win any interior design awards. For me the key elements of the ideal doll case are portability of *shipping* (pre-sale) and sturdiness (post-sale). Waterproof and very secure would be bonuses. But I am not going to spend the same price for a case as I did for my second-hand (is that the appendage?) doll - $550. And this is probably less than what an excellent case would cost.

I like the way WM has dealt with the privacy factor - adding a simple padlock to join the two zippers as any piece of luggage is 'locked'. This might keep your curious nephew Johnnie out of your stuff. But for any professional thief (such as work at some airports) there is a very fast and simple way to enter zippered suitcases without discovery or breaking the lock.

This wheelable case looks light and the ad copy of the Malaysian website indeed reads that it weighs 3 kilos. A good temporary solution provided one adds foam and straps maybe. I don't know if I would trust a 35 kilo doll in it! I hope it is reinforced.

I look forward to reading some reviews of this product.
Attachments
case WM doll lockable.JPG
case WM doll lockable.JPG (55.01 KiB) Viewed 1140 times
case WM doll lockable.JPG
case WM doll lockable.JPG (55.01 KiB) Viewed 1140 times
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

INFORMATIONS